So.....We meet Again

Suju Babies

A/N: Annyeong everyone! This story is requested by my unnie, 13merle! Neh unnie~~ Hope you'll like it.

Do you still remeber the conflict of Kim's Family? ( Kangin and Heechul ). Because we'll apply that story here.

For those who haven't read that yet, please read it so you won't be confused.

Alright! Let's start 

~ <3 <3 <3 ~

Leeteuk's POV

Umma's house ( Kangin's mother. I prefer that Leeteuk should call Kangin's mother umma. They will be married in the future right? ) is veeeeeerry big. Kangin and I share one room. Which is cool to me.

I miss Chullie. Even though he's a little bit loud and crazy, I loved him for that.

I sighed, then smiled as I think of Chullie. How is he right now? 

" Hun? " I fliched when I felt arms wrapped around me.

I'm currently here at the balcony. I was enjoying the cool breeze and the sunrays hitting down on me.

I rest my head on the broad, muscular ( don't get me wrong. I saw some pictures of Kangin when he was young, he was really well-built for his age ) chest that was holding me protectively.

" Neh baby? " I asked.

" What are you thinking about? " He asked.

" Nothing baby. Just thinking about your brother. " I said, as I turn around and give him a smile.

" Why? You have me? " I couldn't help but smile at that statement.

I peck him on the lips and smiled again.

" Not to make you jealous future husband. But I do miss Chullie because of his loudness. It feels lonely without him " I sighed.

I saw his eyebrow raised. Didn't he get me?

" You're not always there for me Kanginnie " I said with a smile. 

He smiled too and I felt like I melted.

" Ah! Before I forget. I ran into Hankyung on the store a while ago. "

I could only widen my eyes. That means...

" Where's Chullie? "

" He's with him. He's safe. Probably. " He said, like nothing.

What the? Are brothers suppose to be like that?!

" Ahh Kangin. Do you know their adress? "  I asked.

He only nodded, which is  a good sign. 

I.AM.GOING.TO.VISIT.CHULLIE!

" Kanginnie. Let's go " 

I picked myself up and ran to the bathroom. I need to fix myself.

" To where? " Kangin shouted.

" To Heechul's of course! "

Then it was silent. God I can't believe I'll meet my bestfriend again.

Heechul's POV

Ahhhhhhhh~~~ SO tiring. I don't want to be an umma anymore.

I looked at Henli, who is crying since yesterday everytime he wakes up. My GOSH! What to do?!

" U---ummaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! I---I---I " Henli screamed, OH GOD!!!

" Neh baby? WHat's wrong? " I reached out for him and carried him. And the best part is, it calmed him down, even a little.

" U--umma... Mi----mi---mimi!! I want to shee MIMI!!!!!!! " He screamed again.

GAH!!! WHAT'S WITH ZHOUMI?! I KNOW THEY'RE BESTFRIENDS BUT GOSH!!!! IT'S BEEN MONTHS NOW! ( Cold Heechul :'( Very Bad Umma )

" Neh baby, we'll see him. " 

Thankfully, he stopped.

" Weally? " His eyes widening and shining, this baby is sooo irresistible! 

" Neh baby. Just let umma get appa and we'll go to the playground. " I said, while smiling.

" YAY!! UMMA BERY KIND!!! UMMA SARANGHAE! " Henry screamed which made Heechul's ears hurt.

" NEH BABY! NOW STOP SCREAMING! " He shouted, finally giving up.

Henry only giggled and kissed his umma's cheeks.

" Umma saranghae " 

Heechul smiled and kissed Henry back too.

" Neh baby, now let me get appa. "

I gently put Henry down on his bed and I ran downstairs to get Hankyung. 

Luckily his uncle is not here. It'll be hard to go with uncle trailing us. I wanted to spend time with Hankyung and Henry, without uncle.

" Hannie! Henli wants to go to the playground. " I hugged his neck. He's on the sofa, watching some random stuffs.

" Neh get ready and I'll get ready. " He said while watching his tv. Not even looking at me. This jerk!

I controlled my temper and instead I kissed him on the cheek. 

" Neh Hannie "

I went upstairs again and changed my clothes. I changed Henry's clothes too and I grabbed few baby bottles and diapers. And stuffed them in my bag. You gotta be prepared ya know.

I carried Henli as we got down the stairs and to my suprise, Hankyung is still watching his tv.

" YA! HANKYUNG! GET YOU OFF THE COUCH AND COME WITH US " I shouted which made Henli giggle and Hankyung shot up from the couch.

" Appa is very lazy yeah? Right Henli? " I asked Henli, and he could only nod.

" Ya! I am not lazy " Butted in Hankyung.

" Nope you are. Now let's go! "

Leeteuk's POV

We are outside the house now. And were running to Hankyung's said to-be adress that Kangin knew.

We we're running until we stopped. We finally reached the adress. We ring the doorbell but no one answered.

Ah omo!! No way!

We rang the doorbell a few times and no one answered. 

I was already on the verge of tears when Kangin hugged me.

" It's okay baby. We'll try our luck next time. "

Heechul's POV

Ahhh Suju playground. I had fun in here. It's been a long time, but we're here now.

Henry was in the stroller. getting excited to meet his Zhou Mi.

" AH Hankyung! There's ZhouMi! Call Him~ "

Hankyung nodded and went to talk to ZhouMi, which he talked to him successfully. Now our Henry will be happy.

Hankyung carried Zhou Mi and went to us. 

I removed Henry out of the stroller and carried him.

" Henli? " Zhou Mi said, as they were approaching us.

" AH!! MIMI!!! " Henry screamed, which made my ears hurt again.

" Now Henli, I'll put you down. So be good. "

Henli nodded and crawled to Hankyung, which is not too far from me.

ZhouMi pecked Henry on the lips. Awww.. Wait what?!

" YA!! THAT'S MY BABY YOU'RE KISSING!! "

And both of them ran away. With ZhouMi carrying Henli!

YA THOSE KIDS!!

But Hankyung hugged me. And said

" Let them be. I want to share the moment with you. " 

I smiled and hugged him back. Who knows when we are going to have a chance like this again 

~ <3 <3 <3 ~

And that my curious 13merle unnie is the reaction of our Heechul to Zhoury.

Too bad that Leeteuk and Heechul didn't met huh?

I feel bad myself too.

Anyways have a good night everyone and enjoy the night :DDD
 

SARANGHAE EVERYONE :DDD