Chapter 8 - He's back

Always and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the present

  Yoona and Jessica were at Yoona's apartment cuddling. It's one of those rare moments that they can spend with each other. After Jessica shoot her name to popularity she has been busy as hell while Yoona was also busy juggling his schedule as a general manager and a free lance photographer. He was also getting ready for series of photo exhibits.   "Babe..." Yoona speak with she replied with a hum.   "Krystal texted me earlier, I heard you said yes." He continued.   "Don't you want me to?" She asked breaking away from their cuddling.   "Of course not. I'm just curious as why you said yes. I mean there are lots of other well known company whose dying to get you." He explained as he kissed his girlfriends lips.   "They are your friends and Krystal said they need me so... Also you know me I'm not after their money." She said as she reply to his kisses. Sitting on his lap with arms around his neck. "Besides it's hard to say no to Krystals aegyo." She added which made Yoona smile.   Jessica then pull out from there steamy kiss and looked at her boyfriend.   "You're coming with me to Seoul, right?" She said but Yoona just buried his face on her neck and started nibbling.    "Babe, look at me..." Jessica said as she cupped his face, stopping the latter with what he's doing. Yoona then encircle his arms in her slim waist and look at her intently.    "Yes, I'll go with you. I'll go wherever you want me to." He answered as he gave her a chaste kiss. He then look at her with that smirk on his face that Jessica is familiar with.   "Now where were we?..." He continued. Jessica then smiled and kissed his lips once again. A kind of kiss which shows how much they miss each other, full of love, lust and longing. Its been a long night for the two, it would be safe to say that the night makes up for the times they had not seen and missed each other. A hot and steamy night was shared between the two and loud moans where the only music that can be heard.     Buzzzzzzz buzzzzz   A loud buzz from his bedside table awaken Yoona from his deep slumber. He stretch his hand as he try to feel a presence beside him but found it empty. A frown was visible on his face as he answered his phone.   "Yoona~~"   Yoona doesn't need to see the caller ID for he already knows who owns the voice from the other line.   "Uncle James. Hello." he replied.   "Yoona. I know you're busy so I just go directly to the point. I just want to confirm if you will be available to attend your Aunt Michelle and I wedding anniversary." James   "When is it Uncle? I'm having an exhibit there next month and I'll be flying there by next week for the preparation so if it's within my stay then I think I can attend."Yoona   "It's next week , friday." James   "Oh, I think I can attend. Just send me the details Uncle." Yoona.   "Ok. Thanks Yoona. You know your Aunt Michelle will be so happy to hear this."   "No worries Uncle and please tell Aunt that i miss her too. I know its late there so please rest now Uncle. Goodbye." Yoona then ended the call. He then stand up to get to take a shower and notice a note on his bathroom door.   Babe,   Sorry I have to leave early. I forgot I need to go to Paris for a photoshoot. :( Forgive me. I love and I'll miss you. I promise to call when I get there. I also made you breakfast. Please eat, you're getting skinnier.   PS: if you're worried if I burn your kitchen down, I did not. :))    Love you! xo   Yoona smiled as he read the note and take a shower.   Back to Seoul   A week has passed,Tiffany is having a discussion with Sunny and Sulli regarding their plans when Sooyoung and Taeyon arrived and join the discussion as well.   "So who do we have on the list?" Sunny asked.   "We have the idol group 2ne1. They are quite famous overseas and they are considered one the fashion icons here in Korea." Tiffany answered while looking at the list.   "What are you guys doing?" Sooyoung interrupted.   "We are looking for a new face to represent the company." Tiffany replied still looking at the list.   "I thought you already have the famous Jessica Jung, why do you need find anew one?" Sooyoung questioned which made Sulli sighed.   "That's what I told them but---" Sulli was interrupted by Tiffany.   "I tried calling Jessica's company and haven't got a hold of them. I also want to trust Krystal about this but..." Tiffany the took a deep breath before she continued talking. "We're on a tight for this project. This is a major venture for the company, one mistake and it will lead to a failure. We may lose the company and we can't afford that to happen."   "So, no Jessica Jung then." Sooyoung said pouting. "Have you talked about this to Krystal? What if she really got Jessica? I mean it's possible."    "You said it yourself Soo. Your company is having a hard time getting Jessica Jung, how much more with Krystal?" It was Taeyon.   "Don't you trust your sister Taeyon?" Soo said as he received a glare from his friend. "Fine, but does she know about this?" He looked at the girls. "She's has a right to know."   The room got silent after that, Sooyoung got a point but they just don't have any idea on how they will tell her without hurting her or making her mad.   A knock was then heard on Tiffany's door and everybody got surprised as they saw the old Hwang. Everybody stand up to pay respect and give their greeting.   "Just the people I want to see." James said as he greet them back. "Where is Krystal?" He asked as he did not notice to see her. He actually came there to see her and talk to her regarding Yoona.    "Dad, I'm your daughter and you're looking for other girls." Tiffany said as she pouts.   James laugh to see her daughter childish antics. "Aigo my princess, I just have something to discuss with Krystal and besides you're here so why would I look for you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter