Chapter 6 - Five years later

Always and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my God. Jessica! What the hell did you do?!" Amber shouted.

 

"He's cute." Jessica uttered.

 

"He's what?! Oh my god Jessica Jung. What did you do to my friend?" Amber.

 

"Look, I really thought his some kind of . Come on, its dark plus he's wearing those hoodie of his... But on the second thought he did tell me that he is living in the same building as us." Jessica explained blankly.

 

"I don't know what to do with you anymore." Amber then left his sister.

 

Yoona was reading while waiting for their class to start when someone occupied the empty sit beside her. He looked up but a frown was made visible on his face as he realized who it was. He ignored the blonde girl and continue with his readings.

 

"Hey..." Jessica said as he poke Yoona's arms but got totally ignored. She continued poking Yoona's arms till the latter got annoyed.

 

"What do you want?!" Yoona sounding irritated.

 

"I'm Jessica, Ambers twin sister." Jessica introduced herself as she offered her hands for a handshake.

 

"I know who you are." Yoona said without looking at Jessica.

 

"You do know that it's rude to talk without looking to the person you're talking to and to ignore the handshake." Jessica.

 

"Wow, talking about rudeness. You do know that it also rude to accuse someone with things he is not and didn't do." He answered sarcastically.

 

"Look, I'm sorry but you do look like a ert and a that time."

 

"Again, I am not a ert nor a ." Yoona then stand up and left Jessica. He's in no mood in attending his classes anymore. He went directly to the cafe and there he stayed the whole day.

 

It was lunch time when Amber suddenly showed up in their usual place.

 

"Please tell me you're not with your sister." Yoona said without looking.

 

"Lucky for you she bumped into some of her friends." Amber answered.

 

"So she has friends."

 

"Oh come on. Trust me she's not that bad, maybe a little bit stubborn and a brat but overall she's.... Uhm.... Nice?" Amber explained.

 

"Fine. She's nice and I know she's your sister but I'm sorry I don't want anything to do with her." Yoona said as he closed his books and started to eat.

 

"Okay. I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'll just pay the hospital bills." Amber.

 

"You don't need to. You don't need to say sorry, you're not the one who caused me trouble. Can we just not talk about it and just eat?" Yoona said smiling.

 

 

Days passed and Jessica indeed is a stubborn brat. She never let the day passed to annoy Yoona and everyday she succeeds.

 

Yoona was in their usual spot in the cafe and Jessica was present once again annoying him.

 

"What do you want? Don't you get tired?" Yoona said totally annoyed.

 

"Nope." Jessica replied but just got a glare from him.

 

"Okay. Look I really am sorry for whatever I did to you. I just freaked out that night. I'm sorry. Here, please accept this as my apology." She said pouting and gave Yoona the chocolates. "I made that myself, hope you like it. Bye." She continued then left.

 

True to her words, Jessica really did not annoy Yoona anymore. She avoided him and made sure their paths never crossed. She also change seats with their classmates. And for unknown reason Yoona find Jessica's action cute.

 

Yoona was on his way home to his apartment when he saw Jessica in their usual place doing her usual thing, sleeping. He went to to the place and sit opposite Jessica's side. He was busy staring at the beauty when a voice startled him.

 

"She looks like an angel when she sleeps." Amber said which Yoona agrees with a nod.

 

"But a total devil once awake." Yoona added which made both guys chuckle.

 

"She aint that bad you know. It actually surprised me that she is talking to you, not only me but almost everybody."Amber.

 

"What do you mean?" Yoona asked curiously.

 

"Well she kinda have a reputation of an ice princess. Other from being a stubborn brat. She's cold to everyone except me of course and now you. You caught her interest." Amber explained while Yoona remained silent and just nod his head. Amber then stand up and ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter