Chapter 2 - The funeral

Always and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days had passed and Yoona was now out from the ICU. All the test show a positive result thus making Yoona out of danger. Now they are only waiting for Yoona to gain consciousness.

 

After the accident, Tiffany never visited Yoona nor even talked about Yoona. She remained on Nickhun's side and never left. Mr. Hwang together with Tiffany and her friends Sulli and Sunny in the funeral while Mrs Hwang stayed in the hospital to take care of Yoona with Sooyoung, Taeyon and Krystal.

 

The three friends were worried and feeling sorry for Yoona, especially Krystal. They don’t know on how to break the news to Yoona. Nickhun is the only family he have but now he is gone as well.

 

Krystal was sitting beside Yoona, while holding the latter hand when she felt one of the fingers move. She then called Taeyon to call the doctor to check on the progress while Sooyoung called Mrs Hwang. She never left Yoona’s side and she can see Yoona slowly opening her eyes.

 

¨Yoona... ¨ Krystal said as tears falls from her eyes.

 

The doctor came and check up on Yoona. He did some tests and said that they will still observe Yoona for the next 24 hours.

 

¨Ẅhere am I?¨ He asked.

 

¨Yoona, you’re in the hospital. Do you remember what happened?¨ Krystal asked confused.

 

Just then, memories flashed back on Yoona’s mind…

 

¨Soojung-ah, where is Khun hyung? How is he? I want to see him...¨ Tears was starting to form on his eyes. Krystal and Mrs Hwang is trying to calm him down. He tried to stand but we stopped for his body is still weak. He struggle and keep forcing to stand up.

 

Taeyon can’t stand to see his friend like this so he had no choice but to tell him the truth.

 

¨Yoong, stop!... please.¨ Taeyon.

 

¨Tae-hyung, I want to see my brother. I want to see if he’s okay.¨

 

¨Yoong, he’s gone.¨ Yoona suddenly froze because of what he heard.

 

¨What do you mean he’s gone?¨ He said weakly as tears flow from his eyes.

 

¨He did not made the operation. The accident made a great impact on him that the doctors cannot save him anymore. He was badly injures. He bled inside and out. The doctor tried everything but he did not make it. Yoong, he did not survive the operation...¨ Krystal explained while holding Yoona's hand.

 

¨I don’t believe you. You’re lying, tell me you’re lying.¨ Yoona said as he cried harder. He looked at his friends one by one but they just looking at him with sorry eyes. He then look at Mrs. Hwang.

 

¨Auntie, tell me that their lying. Please, tell them that my hyung is still alive. Please!!¨ He cried harder.

 

¨I’m sorry Yoona. I’m sorry.¨ Mrs Hwang replied feeling sad and sorry.

 

With these Yoona started to get hysterical, he wanted to stand up and see his brother.

 

¨No!My brother is still alive. He said he will not leave me! You’re lying!!¨

 

Sooyoung then rushed to call the doctor as they tried to restraint Yoona. The doctor then came and injected something to calm Yoona down and make him fall asleep.

 

¨Why did you tell him?¨ Sooyoung asked Taeyon.

 

¨He needs to know.¨ Taeyon.

 

¨Isn’t it a little too early?¨ Sooyoung argued.

 

¨Taeyon is right Sooyoung, it is better for Yoona to know it earlier.¨ Mrs Hwang said as she looked at Yoona nd wiped the tears that still flow from his eyes.

 

¨Auntie, too much had happened today, I’ll drive you home so that you can rest too.¨ Taeyon offered.

 

¨Thank you Taeyon, but you don’t need to drive me, I’ll just call a cab.¨ Mrs Hwang showed her eye-smile to Taeyon.

 

¨I insist Auntie, and besides I also need to talk to Uncle and Tiffany about this.¨


¨Okay, then. I’ll be back tomorrow. Thank you guys for all your help.¨ Mrs Hwang and Taeyon then left.

 

 

Tiffany never left Nickhun’s funeral, she never slept nor eat food. Mr. Hwang is worried for his daughter but he knows he cannot do anything about it. He just hoped that Yoona will be okay and together with Tiffany, both will stand side by side to make each other feel better.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter