Chapter 3 - Goodbye

Always and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month had passed and everything has changed, especially Yoona.

 

He has recovered but bruises in his faces were healed but the scar left by his brothers death and Tiffany’s hatred on him still fresh on his heart. He tried to move on from his brothers death and tried being strong. He knows his brother does not like him looking wrecked.

 

He started fixing his life. He stayed away from bars, alcohol and especially trouble. He fix his studies and started living a straight. He also moved out from their apartment as he thinks it is for a fresh start. He live with Taeyon’s family while he still looking for a place to move.

 

Unlike Yoona, Tiffany has been living her life in hell. She still mourn from her lover's death. She cried and drink every night. She’s always out on bars getting drunk and trying to forget the pain.Everytime she gets drunk, she always went to Yoona and Nickhun’s apartment, there she cried heavily on Nickhun’s room as she hugged his pillow still smelling the scent that he has left.

 

This has also been one of Yoona’s reason why he decided to leave the place. He can’t take it, it hurts him so much everytime he heard her crying on his brothers room every time she is drunk.

He can’t help but to blame himself again and again everytime he heard her cry.

 

A month had passed and Tiffany still blaming Yoona. She tried her best to avoid Yoona. She never showed up wherever Yoona is and Yoona understand her. He knows Tiffany still blames him and seeing him will only make Tiffany remember every pain she felt in the past month. Their group were never complete, if Tiffany was present, do not expect Yoona to be there and vice versa.

 

Sunny and Sulli never left Tiffany’s, as Sooyoung, Taeyon and especially Krystal never left Yoona’s. Sunny and Sulli make sure to keep Tiffany’s insanity in check and make her attend her classes,as Krystal make sure to stop Yoona from blaming himself and never let him feel alone.

 

Yoona and Krystal grew closer when he started to live with them and Krystal can’t help but to fall for him more.

The two friends were enjoying the silence while watching the stars in the balcony when Yoona decided to break it.

 

¨Soojung-ah… do you believe in always and forever?¨ Yoona asked still looking at the stars.

 

Krystal even though confused answer still answered the question.

 

¨I don’t know. how about you?¨

 

¨Well, I used to. The two most important people in my life once promised me always and forever. One left me while the other one hates me.¨ Yoona answered as a tear escaped from his eyes. It was the last words his brother said to him and the promise once Tiffany made.

 

--Flashback--

 

Yoona was crying under a tree in a park near their house. His parents was gone and he can’t help was to blame himself. He was crying hard when he saw a handkerchief being offered to him.

 

¨What are you doing here?¨ He asked.

 

¨I followed you. I feel like you needed someone.¨ She answered she then settled down beside him, wiping the tears that flows in his eyes.

 

¨It’s my fault...¨ Yoona suddenly speak after long silence.

 

¨If it weren't for me, they would still be alive. Its my fault Tiffany. I killed my parents.¨ Yoona continued as he cried harder.

 

¨Don’t blame yourself Yoong, it’s nobody's fault. Hush now.¨ Tiffany said as she comforts Yoona.

 

¨They’re gone Tiffany. Forever gone.¨ Yoona.

 

¨You still have Nickhun, Yoong. I’m here, you still have me. I’m your bestfriend remember?¨ She said as she wipes his tears. ¨I’ll always be here for you. You and I together till the end. Always and forever.¨ She continued.

 

--END--

 

¨Do you still love her?¨ Krystal asked the obvious question, an answer she already knows. The answer that will break her heart.

 

¨Yes, I do and I am not even sure when will I stop loving her. She made it so easy to fall for her yet so difficult to forget about her.¨ Hearing his answers made Krystals’s heart more broken that it is now. She tried to fight the tears that was threatening to fall but fail. Yoona then looked at Krystal and noticed the tears.

 

¨Krys...¨

 

¨I’m fine Yoona.¨ She said then flashed Yoona her smile. ¨I’m just touched of what you said. If only knows how lucky she is to be loved by you.¨ She added.

 

Yoona then cupped Krystal’s face and wiped the tears. ¨Yeah, if only she knew.¨ he said as he return to his original position. Silence covered them again as Yoona reminisce the first time he got his heart broken.

 

 

--Flashback--

 

Yoona was resting under his and Tiffany favorite tree when he suddenly felt a presence beside him. He slowly opened his eyes and welcomed by his eye-smiling princess.

 

¨Yoongie...¨ Tiffany called with an aegyo.

 

¨Fany...¨ Yoona responded the same way.

 

¨You look happy. Good news?¨ He continued which earned a nod and a cute eye-smile from her.

 

¨Guess what.¨

 

¨What?¨ He asked as he close his eyes again.

 

¨Nickhun-oppa confessed and...¨ Tiffany sound so excited while Yoona can feel his heart slowly breaking.

 

¨We’re dating now. As in a couple. Im so happy!¨ Tiffany said excitedly. Yoona then can’t help but felt sad. She was so happy that she did not even noticed the lone tear that escaped from Yoona’s eyes. She was so excited that she did not even hear his heart breaks and shattered into pieces.

 

¨Congratulations, Tiffany. I am happy for you.¨ He said as he force himself to smile. He was so broken right now. Just when he was ready to confess, he learned that Tiffany was already taken and what is worst that it is his brother who took has Tiffany. He’s so hurt yet he can’t do anything about it. The two most important person in his life.

 

SInce then Yoona’s heart remained broken and started to live a wild life to somehow ease the pain.

 

--END--


 

¨Soojung-ah...¨ Yoona.

 

¨Hmmm?..¨

 

¨I was offered a scholarship in New York.¨ Yoona said which shocked Krystal.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter