Chapter 1 - The Accident

Always and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He felt dizzy, vision starting to blur. ¨Hy-hyung¨ was his last words before everything turns to black.

 

Few hours before…

 

Yoona was behind the bars in a police station for causing trouble in a bar together with his friends. A few minutes later, Nickhun, his older brother came to bail him out.

 

The ride on their way back home was rather quiet than usual. Nobody dares to talk. The usual talkative Yoona was silent, and just stare outside the window as thoughts run through his mind. He felt ashamed and guilt, he has no idea how he will explain on how he was involved in a trouble, again. Its not the first time and it’s actually the fifth time this month that he was involved in such trouble and ended up behind bars.

 

He felt guilty and embarrassed to Nickhun as he always involved in troubles and fight. If not in the police station, his brother will pick him up on the hospitals/clinics. Unconsciously, he released a loud sigh that did not go unnoticed by Nickhun.

 

¨Hey bud, you okay?¨

 

¨Hey, Im Yoona?!¨ Nickhun continued as he got no response from his first question.

 

¨Im fine.¨ Yoona replied.

 

¨Are you sure? Is there something wrong? Are you hurt?¨ He asked sounding worried.

 

¨Im fine hyung.¨

 

¨Are you sure? We can go to the hospital if you like.¨ Nickhun.

 

¨No need. Im fine, I just wanted to rest… sleep.¨ Yoona.

 

¨Okay...¨ Nickhun.

 

SIlence was once again evident but not long enough as Yoona decided to speak some words.

 

¨Hyung...¨ Yoona started which Nickhun replied with a hum.

 

¨Im sorry for being such a burden and an embarrassment to you. Im sorry for causing trouble and making you worried. I am such a troublesome kid and I feel like I don’t deserve this kind of treatment from you...¨ Yoona continued.

 

¨What are you saying?¨ Nickhun looking confused.

 

Tears were starting to fall from Yoona’s eyes and it is the first time that Nickhun seen his brother looking like this, so broken and vulnerable. Nickhun stopped the car as he felt worried for his brother.

 

¨I always caused trouble and yet you still bail me out. You never get mad at me. Im sorry hyung. I really am...¨ Yoona managed to utter in between his tears.

 

¨Yoona...¨ Nickhun cupped his brothers face, ¨you are not a burden nor an embarrassment to me. You are my brother and I love you. You are the only family I have. You may be a troublemaker and such but you are still my brother. I will always have your back no matter what. You are my family, my only family. I love you and I will be here for you. Always and forever, remember that.¨ Nickhun continued making his brother cry more.

 

The two siblings hug each other tight comforting each other and making each other felt loved.

As Nickhun was letting go of his brother, bright light and loud horn was heard. A ten wheeler truck has seemed to lost control and approaching their. As the vehicle is nearing, Nickhun hugged his brother tight protecting his brother from the collision.

 

Fast as a lightning, a loud crash was heard coming from the collision of the two vehicles.

 

Yoona’s body was in the car hood as the front glass was broken because of the impact. However, Nickhun's body was thrown far away, badly injured absorbing all the impact from the collision, protecting his brother. Blood, shattered glass were everywhere.

 

Yoona was trying to move, using his last energy to go to his brother as he sees him lying lifeless and covered with blood.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter