Chapter 4 - Step 1

Always and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was playing with her phone on her room when she heard a knock. She temporarily abandoned her phone to see who’s knocking. She was shocked with what she saw once she opened the door. There Yoona stand, tears keep flowing from his eyes. He looked so broken and sad. The last time she has seen Yoona like this was when Nickhun died.

 

¨Soojung-ah… it hurts...¨ Yoona managed to say in between his sobs as he hugged Krystal.

 

¨What happened?¨ Krystal asked. Yoona managed to tell Krystal everything that happened between her and Tiffany that night. After Yoona has calmed down, silence covered the two friends.

 

¨Soojung-ah, thank you for always being there for me. Thank you because you never left by my side. To be honest, if it weren't for you I will not be here right now...¨ Yoona.

 

Krystal somehow felt uneasy with Yoona’s sudden thank you, It made her feel like it’s the last time that she will hear it from him. It’s seems that he seems that he is saying goodbye.

 

¨That’s what friends are for so you don’t have to thank me. But why do I feel like you are saying goodbye?¨ Krystal.

 

¨I accepted the scholarship...¨

 

¨Why so sudden? I thought...¨ before she could finish, Yoona cut her off.

 

¨I needed it. For a fresh start, to finally move on.¨

 

Krystal knows what Yoona meant so she did not bother ask him to elaborate his reasons.

 

¨So when are you leaving then?¨

 

¨Tomorrow. I already booked a flight.¨

 

She was shocked with the sudden news. How could it be that fast?  He just accepted the scholarship and he’s already leaving?!

 

¨Are you that eager to move on and just leave us behind?¨

 

¨Soojung-ah, please understand. I need to leave as soon as possible. The sooner I leave the better. I don’t want to prolong the agony.¨

 

¨Trust me, I wanted to understand you but...¨ Krystal then let out a sigh before she continued her words. ¨Does Tae-oppa and Soo-oppa knows about this?¨

 

¨You and Uncle were the only person who knows about this and I want it to stay that way.¨ Krystal understand Yoona’s point so she just nodded and promised to keep shut.

 

¨Why do I have a feeling like you don’t have plans of coming back nor keeping in contact?¨

 

¨It’s for the best Soojung-ah¨ She was dumbfounded of what she heard.

 

¨It’s not fine with me. Can’t we at least keep contact? I promise I won’t let the others know. You don’t have to tell me where will you be living or something, let’s just keep contact so that I atleast know that you’re still alive and such… please.¨ She was already crying which made Yoona flushed. He don’t wanna see Krystal especially if he know it was because of him.

 

¨Hey… okay, I’ll keep in contact with you. Please stop crying.¨ Yoona said as he wipes her tears.

 

¨Promise me one thing though, that no one will ever know.¨ He added.


¨I promise...¨ Then the two friends hugged.

 

Rrrriiiinnngggggggg….

 

A loud ring awoken Tiffany her thoughts. Her eyes were swollen and red due to her too much crying. She can’t stop thinking about Yoona, she felt guilty and stupid at the same time. How could she hurt the one of the most person in her life. How could she be so dense not realizing Yoona’s feelings towards her and most of all how could she not realize her true feelings for Yoona. Now that she realizes her mistakes, it may have been too late because Yoona might be really gone. Truth is she can’t imagine her life without Yoona.

 

Another loud ring was heard but Tiffany just keep ignoring it, not until loud banging from her door was heard. She immediately get up and check it.

 

¨Tiffany! Thank god you are still alive.¨ Sunny said as soon as Tiffany opened her door.

 

¨What happened to you, Unnie?¨ Sulli asked when she notice eyes and face.

 

Seeing her friends Tiffany can’t help but to cry again, the two girls then hugged and comforted her as what friends do. She told them what happened with her Yoona and the two girls can’t help but just sigh.

 

¨Have you tried calling him, unnie?¨ Sulli asked.

 

¨I want to but I don’t know what to say.¨ Tiffany replied.

 

¨Do you want to talk to him?¨ This time it’s Sunny.

 

¨I wanted to, but...¨ Tiffany was then cut by Sulli.

 

¨No buts unnie. We have classes today so we will meet him at school and there you will talk to him.¨ Sulli.

¨What will I say?¨ She asked sounding so worried.

 

¨Say everything you wanted to say. Say what you should have to say. Tell him how you feel. Just tell him the truth.¨ Sunny.

 

¨So, you better get ready now for school Unnie and I’ll make a plan so that you two can talk.


¨Thank you girls. I love you both.¨ Tiffany beamed as she hugged her two best friends feeling thankful.

 

Tiffany and Sunny was waiting for Sulli in the cafeteria when they notice two familiar figures. They were about to approach them when Sulli arrived with a bad news.

 

¨Unnies… Yoona did not attend any of our classes today. He and Krystal actually.¨ Sulli said in between her breathing. After hearing it, the trio immediately approach the two lone figures.

 

¨Hello boys.¨ Sunny greeted.

 

The two boys then look up to reply with the greeting.

 

¨Hello...¨ The two guys greeted in unison.

 

¨okay. what’s up with the faces? you guys look like s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter