Night Yacht Trip

Roller Coaster

This school I’m attending is famous for its hobby of taking foreign students out for field trips. And so here I am standing in front of my full-body length mirror, checking out my appearance for today. Yep, today is officially the first school trip that I join in China. Can’t lie that I’m being over dramatically excited for this one trip though. After making sure that I’m ready, I skip down the stairs to gather along with my other classmates. We are just sitting comfortably, waiting for our bus to come when suddenly the four guys are walking through our school gate. I swear I can see the other students are drooling over them; I am no exception, especially after I see Wolf. Damn, he was hot. The teacher got our attention back when finally the bus arrives in front of the gate.

I get into the bus and sit squeeze myself right beside Jess and Jaekyung (my other classmate). Jess somehow moves to sit beside Chanyeol, leaving me and Jaekyung to sit together, not that I care though. Jaekyung is a sweet girl too anyway, I like her. But she’s just sometimes too stubborn for a girl, just like now, she insisted to sits at the window seat. I don’t think I can win arguing with her, so I just let her be. The journey seems pretty long, it’s proven by the fact that we are able to sleep for a while in the bus.

We finally reach our first destination which is the famous goat sculpture of Guangzhou city. Oh, right, I didn’t tell you that I’m currently staying in Guangzhou, right? So yeah, basically it’s because Guangzhou is one of the biggest cities in China, that’s why mom and dad feel like its best if I come here first. Where was I? Oh, to get to the sculpture itself we have to walk up on something like 50 stairs. Even if it’s not summer yet, the weather is hot enough in the afternoon and I swear we all look like roasted crabs as we reach the sculpture. Well, at least the scenery is not bad either up there. After taking pictures here and there, we finally made our way down.

There was one more thing that I know from Wolf. He is just like a young master, he really doesn’t like to be tired, when he’s tired he will be throwing tantrum; just like now. I can see the sour expression written all over his face as he gets on the bus. The bus seats are just like two by two. The arrangement before was Jaekyung, me, Chanyeol, and Jess. Right in front of Jess and Chanyeol are Wolf and Luhan. I have no slightest idea on how they exchange their seats. What I know is Luhan is suddenly asking Wolf to exchange seats with Chanyeol and Jess. Which means its Jaekyung, me, Wolf and Luhan in a row. And Luhan just has to be childish now of all times, because he chose to sit on the window seat; which means Wolf and I are just separated by a small path way in the middle of the bus.

I fidget with my own fingers as I try to ignore the crazy thumping heart of mine. The fact that Wolf is still throwing tantrum doesn’t help at all. I caught myself sometimes glancing at him, but those simple glances are enough to make my heart jumps around like bunny. The last destination of today’s trip in the Pearl River, I can’t hide my excitement as I imagine the cold nigh breeze as we are on the yacht.

The tour guide finally stops talking as the bus stops. We eagerly made our way out, as the tour guide is buying tickets for us, we are busy taking pictures by the riverside. I can see that Wolf’s mood is slowly getting better too. Maybe this trip isn’t so bad too. My feet are hurting me from all the walking, so I decided to sit under one of the big trees there. As they busy taking pictures, I feel someone coming to my direction and put his bag right beside me.

“Can you keep it first? The bag will be a bit distracting.”

I nod with my jaw opened as Wolf is making his way back to his position. Did I just dream? Did Wolf really start talking to me? And even asking me to keep his bag? God, I can’t believe it happened.

The tour guide is final calling us to get on the yacht; we are also reserved to dine on the yacht which is definitely a very unforgettable moment for all of us. As I sit on my arranged table, I eyed someone that is seated right beside me. Can I call it luck? Because that someone that I was talking about is none other that Wolf. As we are eating our dinner I don’t know how many times I spare glances to the figure beside me that is eating so leisurely. I wonder why I can’t keep my appetite, watching him eating makes me full too. Is it how it supposed to feel?

It’s finally time for us to go up to the deck. I can’t help but squeal as the nigh breeze brush passed me. The scenery from above the yacht is just so gorgeous; the lamps on Guangzhou Tower are just so beautiful in the dark night background. I rest the deck, watching the water ripples that are caused by the yacht’s movement. As I’m drowned in my own imaginary world, someone touches my unconsciously shivering shoulder with his shoulder. When I turn to see him, I can’t stop the sudden gasp that comes out from my mouth. He looks so damn handsome yet calm under the lights of Guangzhou and the moon. Another slight gasp comes when his lips curved into a smile.

“Aren’t you going in? It’s cold here.”

I nod silently as he bumps his shoulder to mine lightly before making his way into the yacht. The night breeze sure is cold, but somehow I feel the sudden warmth coming from my chest spreading to my whole body as I watch him going. As if I’m under witchcraft, my feet are making their way to follow him inside.

The warmth that I felt never disappear even after I reach my own dorm. I wonder, what is this warmth that I feel? 


Second chapter is up!!!

It's rather short, don't you think? :s

Thank you for the comment and subscribes ~ <3

I'm expecting more responds! Okay, I need to work on chapter 3 now... *wink*