Failed Attempts to Flirt

Roller Coaster

Sometimes I think I’m just blessed with luck, the teacher moves me to the back row. I’m in a row with him, we are just separated by 4 other people, and one of them is Yeol. Yeol and I are sitting together, he’s my seatmate. I can’t say his Chinese is good, but at least his is not as worst as Wolf’s. Yeol is somehow the noona type. He is into Jess. And being the good friend I am, I just can support him. How about Jess’ feeling to him? I’m not really sure. I mean, the Wolf is already messing up with my head anyway.

It’s a great evening, Jess and I decided to eat outside. Damn, almost all the nearby restaurants are just too packed. Jess and I go to the Pork Rib Rice as how we always called it. It was better than the others. I almost die in shock when I see who is sitting in the restaurant. It’s the almighty Wolf and Yeol, they are waiting for their order. Jess pesters something about not eating and I can just follow her, totally mind-blown.

“Hey, little snowy! Eating here?”

I nod shyly at him. I try to keep myself cool, even though I feel that my heart is trying to break through my ribs when I hear his voice.

“What do you want? I will help you to order it.”

“Hmm… I guess I will let Jess decides what to eat.”

When Jess is ordering, Wolf is standing too close to the stair and he stumbles back, I just can’t help my squeal.

“I was the one that was almost falling. Why are you the on squealing?”

“I… I was surprised.”

Wolf laughs at my stammering.

“What? Did I do something wrong? Why am I always wrong?”

“You are just my favorite mistake.”

You are just my favorite mistake

You are just my favorite mistake

You are my favorite mistake

You, my, favorite mistake

I freeze at his statement. He didn’t just say that, right? This one stupid sentence keeps ringing in my head like a bell in a church.

I snap back to reality when he takes his order and slowly makes his way back to the dorm, I feel relieved… yet disappointed. For a second I wished that he also eats here, with us. But if he stays, I can’t promise I will eat peacefully, the pork ribs might just choke me to death.

“I guess I will take my leave now. Bye, Jess! Bye… little snowy!”

I can see his winking as he… called me. He ing winked at me and I almost lose my composure if not for the fact that Jess laughs hard at my expression. This is too much; soon the euphoria will come and eats me alive. I groan in annoyance.

Remember I said about night classes? It’s so freaking annoying, but I still do my best to be in class on time. Not for the night class of course, it’s simply just for seeing him. And now I find myself walking to my damn class. The euphoria in the restaurant hasn’t fully vanished. There are still some left in my damn stupid brain. And I never expect that the euphoria level will increase so drastically.

He is sitting right at in front of my empty seat. And I sear over my dead body that he is smirking when I come into the classroom. If a human’s face can get redder than a tomato, I guess that’s the time I will show it. Because as I put my bag on my seat, he turns back to me and smiles at me.

“My little snowy is finally here.”

I need to tell my stupid lungs to keep working and my heart to keep pumping blood to my whole body or I will probably be dead right now. I smile back at him (I’m not even sure that my lips are forming a smile right now) and sit on my seat. He completely turns back to me, facing me now. If not for the fact that I’m attracted to him, I will think he’s someone greasy; his smile is almost blinding me. When he sees I’m seated properly, he grabs my water bottle. There are just two bottles on my table. One of them is mine, the other one is my friend’s. Wolf loves flirting; he’s a playboy that’s how Jess called him.

“Little snowy, your water bottle is so warm. It’s warming my heart up.”

“…”

“…”

“But that’s not mine. That’s Soo Hee’s.”

This is the first time I see him looking all flushed and embarrassed to the bones. In normal way of thinking, when a playboy is flirting, it won’t take him even a second to make another flirting sentence, right? But here I am, seeing him all flustered, confuse, and he seems not to be able to make another greasy comments. Not long after that, he abruptly moves away from that seat. I can almost see his still blushing face.

Jess laughs so damn hard and I can’t help but to join her laughter too. Someone who loves flirting as much as Wolf is having a hard time to make another flirting sentence, it’s somehow hilarious. And the picture if his blushed face is properly being saved in my brain. If I can take a picture by blinking, I would have taken a thousand pictures of him. This is another amazing thing I have here; he never fails in making my days awesome.

This is his first failed attempt in flirting. He never fails in flirting, trust me, I know him. Ever heard saying that in love girls are just as smart as FBIs? No, I’m not in love with him. I just notice EVERY single thing he does, ok? But it’s NOT love. Anyway, can someone tell me the reason for my fast beating heart because of his failed flirting line to me? I would like to know what makes my heart works 3 times faster than usual…


Annyeong! I'm here again with chapter 6 ~~ 

Seems I've got less response? wae? T.T

Is it boring?? *cries out*

Comment, subscribe, upvote ? *puppy eyes*