Trip Preparation

Roller Coaster

I can feel that my feeling grows for him day by day. And we are slowly getting closer to each other. We are close to the extent that he asks me to teach him how to play piano. It has always been my dream, to be able to sit on the piano chair side by side with the one I like, playing a song on the same piano. And it finally comes true. I sit by his side, teaching him the basics of playing piano. He sometimes looks at me with his puppy eyes every time he feels like he can’t play a certain part properly. And he will laugh childishly every time I compliment him.

Jess is getting close to Chanyeol. Chanyeol is a great guy. He… loves me, as his little sister. Yeol and Wolf are close. When Wolf asks me to teach him, Yeol comes along, as well as Jess. And I feel like there are two couples are trying to compete with each other in the piano room. Sometimes it’s Jess and Yeol who are playing, and sometimes it’s Wolf and I who are sitting there, laughing as we play the song. My favorite song is ‘Beautiful in White’, and thus I get my chance to play it solo. As I finish the song, no one compliments me. I thought, I did something wrong or I wasn’t playing good enough. I look down, embarrassed to the bones, when someone suddenly pats my head.

“That was awesome. You played really well…”

“T-t-thank you, Kris.”

I swear I can feel the blush creeping out on my face. He compliments me while patting my head, brushing my long hair. It’s almost feel like I am the happiest girl here in China as I stare at his tender gaze. He smiles back at me and I can almost feel my heart stops beating that very second. This night is definitely the best moments I’ve ever had. Wolf is not the type into skinship thingy, but he just did pat my head and brush my hair. That was something… worth to be excited about. It’s late already and we are going to a one-day trip tomorrow. I guess, we should get going, but it seems like none of us want to leave this place, this moment. We finally move our asses out of the piano room after Wolf and Yeol say we have to go back to our dorms now.

Jess is practically watching me as if I’m a weird alien, coming from smiling planet. Because I really can’t wipe the smile off my face as we go back to our dorm. I can’t even remember how long I’ve been keeping this idiotic smile over my face, but I don’t give a ; I’m happy and that’s it. As we make our way to our dorm, Jess suddenly gasps frantically.

“What?” I snap at her. She ruins my mood.

“We forgot to buy snacks!!! Tomorrow we’ll travel, idiot! I won’t risk getting hungry in the damn bus just because we forgot to bring snacks!”

“Forget it, Jess. It’s past night time. We are not allowed to go out anymore.”

Suddenly Jess grins evilly at me.

“What? You are creeping me out.”

“Chat him.”

“What?! What for?”

“Tell him to buy snacks for us too.”

“But…”

“No buts. You also want to chat with him right?”

I slowly nod; I really win against her in this matter.

Me: “Are you stopping by to buy snacks for tomorrow?”

Wolf: “Of course.”

As if he can really read my mind…

Wolf: “You cannot eat more snacks!”

Me: “Why?”

Wolf: “You’ll get cuter.”

Me: “I don’t get it.”

Wolf: “I will pinch your cheeks if you don’t believe me.”

Me: “Are cute people’s cheeks needed to be pinched?”

Wolf: “Of course. It’s like a proof.”

Me: “But I will just eat the snacks tomorrow in the bus.”

Wolf: “Still no. It’s late already, little snowy. Go to sleep. Tomorrow is a long day.”

Me: “You are not asleep yet too.”

Wolf: “I’m still watching anime.”

Me: “Tomorrow will be tiring. Rest early.”

Wolf: “Thanks. But you are not resting too. It’s 1.30 a.m. Sleep, little snowy.”

Me: “Okay. Goodnight.”

Wolf: “Night too.”

I wake up with a bit difficulty and finally somehow manage myself to be in the classroom at exactly 7.30 a.m. This school is ed up. My morning mood is always not the best companion, until my phone vibrates indicating a new chat is received.

Wolf: “Little snowy…”

Wolf: “Be cute, okay? Hahaha”

Me: “What part that I should make cute?”

Wolf: “Face…”

Someone please remind me to keep breathing. Okay, thank you. He didn’t just send that to me right? I stare at my phone screen again for the 5th time now. The words aren’t changing. I walk into my classroom and I swear, he’s the only one on earth that keeps me standing here. We are wearing MATCHED shirts. I don’t even know how it happens, it just happens. I mean, sometimes you expect nothing and you receive something unbelievably awesome, just like now. But I never really thought that our shirts will match each other. Another mind blow of mine is coming. School trip, here I come…

 


A short update ~ I'm not even sure that anyone is still reading this fic xD

But anyhow I will try to finish this one.. I actually change the cover too, guess no one cares anymore? Lol 

Bye bye then ~ I love you still if you're still staying with me <3 

Have a great day!