His Nickname

Roller Coaster

So, to make it short, Jess is the kind of person who easily find her community, unlike me. And hoorah! She’s by some grace’s luck close to the four guys; that include Kr-

Okay, it’s awkward, stupid, but I can’t deny the fact that the thought of saying his name is enough to make be blush like tomato. So, let’s just give him a nickname… Nickname.. nickname.. It’s as if I’m close to him already and I have this special name to call him and so does he, something more like the couple thi-

Okay I need a grip of myself. So, let’s call him ‘Wolf’. Why? Simply because my favorite character in Twilight is Jacob Black and Jacob is a what? Yes, definitely right, he’s a werewolf. I won’t call him werewolf though, it sounds.. ewww.. so yeah, it’s Wolf, just Wolf.

I think I should go back to reality, where was I? Oh right, so Jess is somehow getting close to the boys and that include Wolf. And I fell like God does really exist and He loves me so damn much, because I somehow is the best friend of Jess and Jess is let’s say in their circle. Here on, I start to do things that I’ve never done before. What you ask? Of course, it’s texting him!

Boom! Fooled ya! I will not do that! I don’t have the nerve to do that, seriously. But, getting close to him? I do have progress in that. One steaming hot Thursday, there’s suddenly magic around me. We just had a listening test. And the four guys were betting on their scores. When they got below 60, they are going to run around the field for 10 times. And it looks like they lose the bet. What shocked the heck out of me is that they were asking me and Jess to ‘watch’ them running. Did I tell you they are the four hottest guys in the school? I guess I didn’t. When Jess and I are sitting on the side of the running track, the other girls are throwing daggers to us (they are not really throwing daggers, just their stare at us is really uncomfortable at the time being). They run across the track, Chanyeol (the youngest of them all) gives up at the 5th round. He falls in the middle of the track and I know Jess has this thing with him, so she runs to him. Luhan is the oldest of them all and he is still continue running while asking me, how many more rounds left every time his eyes meet mine. I can’t deny the happiness that overwhelm me, it’s like they accept me to be in their circle. Baekhyun is a bit younger than Wolf, and he has finished his 8th round of running. He has good stamina. You ask me about Wolf? He seriously gave up at the 6th round. Well, Chanyeol did collapse, but he still tried to continue. Wolf showed me he gave up sign after the 6th round and he plopped right on the seat next to me. Oh, right, you didn’t read it wrongly; he’s sitting right BESIDE me. I can’t keep the blush that creeps to my cheeks. Well, I can say it’s because of the roasting sunlight though. I see him sitting with his legs crossed and I immediately call him. Why? Sitting with your legs crossed right after you run is really a not good idea. Practically the lactic acid in the leg muscle is accumulating and-

Enough, I will not speak of biology here. So, anyway, I tell him to get his feet straighten. And much to my surprise, he does as what I said. Can you imagine when your crush does what you want right after you close your mouth? That’s what I feel. I mentally scream in happiness as I see him resting beside me, slightly panting from the running activity. This… is the beginning of my growing affection for him. I blush at my own thought, and Jess comes at the exactly right time. This incident will never leave the core of my brain.

After the bet is closed, Jess and I go out for lunch. I sigh to Jess, telling her every single detail about what I’ve just experienced. Our shirts are drenched with sweat because of the damn sunlight. But I don’t give a about it. I talked to Wolf, just the two of us, he obeyed me. Damn, I can go crazy.

“Jess, I think we should go back to dorm first. I need to change my shirt you know. I will know go to my favorite class (piano) in this bad presentation. I need a bath, and a new change of clothes.”

“Okay, okay. Whatever you want, love-struck girl.”

I stare at Jess, wide-eyed, not believing what she just called me. But I will let it slip this time, I will not let some idiocy words affect my good mood.

“Jess…”

“Hm?”

“I want a bet. I’m going to change into a pink shirt; Wolf must change his clothes too, right? What if he also wears pink shirt?”

“Easy, you win the bet then. And you have to drill the fact that you just fall for him right into your brain.”

“Sure. But anyway, weren’t you the one who said I have no brain?”

“…”

I smile to myself as I prepare to go to the piano class. And magically, I left my book in the locker, so I obviously have to get it in the locker. And that’s the time my world falls apart; Wolf is also getting his book from his locker. We meet in the locker room; well Jess is also with me. And Baekhyun is with Wolf. What amazing is… Wolf is…. Wearing a ing PINK SHIRT. No kidding, I feel like face-palming myself and I swear I can hear Jess smirks beside me. We are the only ones who are still in the locker room, so we have to walk TOGETHER to the piano class. And when I say together, I mean Jess and Baekhyun are walking first, leaving Wolf and I awkwardly walking together to the piano class.

Have you ever heard of this butterfly in your stomach? Well, I do feel like that now. This time it’s BULL ROLLING in my stomach. He glances at me and I glance back, he smiles at me and I feel like my heart is going to explode any time. And I begin to question myself, is it how people feel like when they like someone? Is it normal? 


This is not a new chapter yet! I decided to divide chapter 3 because it is soooo looonnggg...

I'm making chapter 5 right now... hopefully I can do up to chapter 6 by tonight and I will post them tonight!! 

Wait for it, arasso?? 

I've been stating the reason of my absence lately in my other fics, for those who read my other fics, you read it alrdy.. For those who hasn't read it yet, here we go:

Okay.. I'm so shameful to suddenly pop out of nowhere here and worst asking for supports and all... 

It might sounds like an excuse but it's really happening... why did I disappear for long long time? My laptop screen blanks out... Literally out, I can't even use it for anything! And that cost me a new laptop!! No I'm not going to brag about my new laptop because apparently... I just entered university life, needed time to get used to it... and on the process of getting used to it, I KNEE my own laptop... and boom! There it is there it is... The LCD just cracked. And to get it on service, it needed around a month or so, which is in my opinion. But anyway.. it's all good now and I think I'm in some sort of spirit to write fics... 

Warning ahead! I might be A LOT more busier than before and I can't promise you for a frequent updates... but worry not.. I never leave a work undone. I will surely finish this fic!!! 

I'm still waiting for your supports? 

Saranghae <3