My Nickname, His Chats

Roller Coaster

You ask me what kind of feeling do I have when he’s suddenly chatting me? Let me tell you this, I can’t even describe what kind of feeling that I have. The effect even lingers for a while. Oh, right, let’s start from the beginning why I can suddenly chat with him.

On a bright sunny Saturday afternoon, I am planning to cook some Korean foods with Jess. Ask me why, it’s because I miss hometown’s foods so damn much. And, out of my expectation, the boys are willing to eat with us too. That’s why here I am coming back from market and preparing to cook. Since the boys’ dorm isn’t at the same ground as ours, we can’t monitor them. Thus, we have to ask them whether they are awake or not. And by all heaven’s grace, I am the one that have to ask them.

It’s actually unintentionally done; really, I just think it’s fair if I send it to all of them, so I did. I did send the magic question “Are you guys awake yet?” to the four of them. I don’t know if the cupid angels just love me too much, because the first one to reply my chat is the one and only Wolf. Not only that, he’s somehow calling me… ‘cute’. And that triggers all my emotion, okay? I flipped and Jess almost slaps me for that.

Oh right, before I forget, I don’t even know how but Wolf suddenly has this nickname for me and this one nickname always… never makes me think straight. Because he calls me ‘little snowy’.  Tell me who won’t go crazy if the one you like suddenly calls you like that? I swear my cheeks hurt so much after smiling for God knows how long I am smiling just because of a simple stupid idiotic answer: “Of course I’m awake already. Is there anything I can help with, little snowy?” I swear I heard Jess’ smirk when I squeal like a kid who gets a lollipop when I open his reply. I never know that having someone reply your chat can makes you feel this euphoria. That’s the beginning of how the name ‘little snowy’ appears. Now, let’s move on to the next case…

Did I ever tell you that he’s the student responsible for art class? I guess I didn’t. I don’t why he becomes the art class representative, I mean… Luhan and Baekhyun draw better than him. Can it be because the teacher likes him because he’s cute?

Asdfghjkl…

Did I just call him… cute?

 Oh God…. What the hell is wrong with my head?! I feel like slamming my head to the wall several times to get my mind straightened out. Oh right, back to the track…

So yeah, he’s the art class representative, and I’m in art. When I say I’m in art, I mean like I really can’t draw. I remember I was having an imagination of drawing a dragon, but then it looks like a goat. Dragon and a goat? They really don’t look alike, don’t they? So, you can imagine how my art level is. And it’s just normal, okay… for someone like me who can’t do arts at all not to paying attention to the art class, it IS normal, alright? So, the real problem starts here, I can’t even point out what kind of thing I should bring in the art class. Since he is the class representative, he must know it right. And so here I come, chatting him, asking about the stupid art class materials. If people can die because their heart beats too fast, I think I will die first. This is the very first time I feel like I can die in happiness just to see his name popping out on my phone screen. And I swear I look like a ing idiot as I smile idiotically at my phone. The happiness in my heart explodes when he says “It’s late already… Go sleep early, little snowy!” That night is the beginning of my sweet dreams every night, just because of a simple chat from him left a smile plastered on my face as I sleep.

Wolf: “Little snowy…”

Me: “Hm?”

Wolf: “Nothing…”

Me: “??”

Wolf: “I feel like not coming to the night class today… My head hurts so much… But I will come anyway…”

Me: “Why? What’s wrong? Are you okay? Wear a jacket, please… Can you?”

Me: “Are you okay?”

Me: “Are you getting better?”

Wolf: “My head still hurts… I can’t even sleep… I’ve been trying to sleep…”

Me: “Sleep tight… Get well soon… :)”

That is the first time I ever feel so worried over someone and I feel like going to him, hug him tight and let him rest. I want to take care of him when he’s sick and feverish. My worries are really sincere, and I haven’t felt this kind of emotion before… It’s worrisome, yet so warm… Knowing that he lets me know that he’s sick, he’s telling me that he’s not fine. I feel like… he’s starting to open up for me.

Me: “Are you okay now?”

Wolf: “Yep… Getting better… Thanks for your concern… :)”

That one simple answer from him has sent me up above the nth clouds. I wonder if other people feel like this too. But seeing all the effects from him makes me slowly accepting the fact that I like him. And I’m getting sure that my feeling for him is not so simple.

Wolf: “Hi… :)”

Me: “Hi!”

Wolf: “Why are you so cute?”

Me: “Ha?”

Wolf: “Hahaha… What are you doing? Why aren’t you asleep yet? Thanks for yesterday, your pray works… It was a great medicine…”

Me: “Why aren’t you asleep too? I’m going to watch. Your welcome. Are you completely fine now?

Wolf: “Yep… I’m watching too… What do you watch? I’m completely okay now.”

Me: “I’m watching ‘Jupiter Ascending’. How about you?”

Wolf: “An anime. It’s late already. Go to sleep.”

Me: “Tomorrow is weekend anyway. Lol. You are not sleeping too! :p You guys are watching together?”

Wolf: “Nope. I’m watching alone. Baek is asleep. The others are in their own rooms. I’m used to sleeping in the morning.”

Me: “Me too! Lol. Why aren’t you guys playing games?”

Wolf: “Not in the mood. Go to sleep, little snowy. Goodnight!”

Me: “You too. Night!”

It was the first time he chats me first. My heart is thumping like crazy and I think I’m going crazy already. Jess is not helping at all, she keeps bullying me and her comments make me blush even more. I keep chatting with him, talking about this and that; most of them are just stupid things. But anyway, I’m happy, stupid or not, he makes my day awesome. 


Chapter 5 is up!!!!

How is it?

Do I lose some writing quality? How's my writing now? 

Does it change???

Tell me tell meee ~~~

I'm waiting for your answers, okay?? ^^