Resolution

Love always follows...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    s  i  x

 

resolution - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Takuya’s POV

I know what happened but I don’t think I can face Rian. I’ve been by her side for the past 3 days since it happened and all I can see and feel is a broken doll and I can only think that I did not see the level of passion she had towards that boy. If only I had known but we cannot predict these things and neither can we prevent it when minds have been made. 3 days ago I was at the convenience store buying food supplies when she called.

‘He left’ her voice sounded weak and hoarse, an indicator that she cried her soul out. She hung up the next moment and I ran. Ran to her place. I needed to know what happened and I want to be no her side no matter what. On the way I think of her words and I can sort off deduce what happened. I’ll kill him is all I thought if Rian confirmed what I feared.

I reach the familiar corridor outside her apartment to see the opposite apartment, Myungsoo’s, open. Though it is dark inside I can hear sobs and I know it’s her. I step in and I see her. She’s hunched over. I finally make out her face and see her for real. Her expression looks broken, tear tracks still visible. She has lost all that I loved on her face. She’s almost blank.

‘What happened’ I ask trying to be as gentle as possible.

‘He’s gone, he left me’ she says her voice dropping octaves.

Suddenly anger consumes me. ‘I’m going to kill him’ I grit my teeth and proceed to walk out the door when she grabs onto my sleeve.

‘Don’t. Don’t leave me.’ And her expression convinces me and since then I have been by her side, leaving just occasionally. Both the mothers know of what happened and Myungsoo’s mother has apologised several times to which Rian just fake smiles then ignores. Nothing seems to matter to her anymore. I’ve been forcing her to attend school which she does but is still lifeless. She looks through photos in her mobile, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter