Love

Love always follows...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t  h  r  e  e

 

love - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Rian’s POV

. Was the first thing I thought after registering his name. I pretty much froze and the situation in which I was stuck was not helping me either. I could totally feel his chiselled body and the heat was empowering. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

‘So it is you. I wasn’t mistaken.’ he says bending closer.

Finally my reflexes kick in and I escape from the physical situation and turn to stand next to him. I start noticing details about him like how he seemed way taller probably because I wasn’t wearing heels, his slight guyliner which made his eyes smoulder even more, his forever attractive smirk. I finally realise how much my heart actually wanted to see him for the past few days and that it hadn’t completely forgotten about him. And I don’t know what I was thinking when I blurted out something that I shouldn’t have.

‘Why didn’t you message me’ I ask and immediately regret it. ‘You don’t have to answer that’ I say in a moment of embarrassment and decide to escape the situation completely. I reach out to grab the tray but instead have my hand grabbed.

‘I didn’t mean to not text you. I just didn’t know how to’ he says and somehow my brain refuses to accept it. He must be a playboy and someone like that telling me he didn’t know how was hilarious. I free my hand and walk toward the door when it suddenly opens. In comes an even taller boy and a girl. And I can help but notice how good looking the boy is and how glamorous the girl looks.

‘Myungsoo we got snacks…’ the tall boy says when he finally turns to look at me. ‘Oh look who we have here. Myungsoo I didn’t know you had a girl in the house. If I’d known I would’ve called.’

‘It’s nothing like that’ I can feel him coming up behind me.

‘Of course it isn’t. They’re probably just friends’ the girl says and clings onto Myungsoo’s arm. ‘I’m Yoona and this is Sungyeol.

‘And I’m leaving’ I say and walk out the door.

‘Oohh sassy huh’ I can hear Sungyeol say. I walked out because I suddenly felt insignificant among them. I mean look at them, they look like sculptures of art and I don’t even come anywhere close. It’s not like I have low self-esteem or not regard myself as pretty it’s just that almost everyone would feel the same if they were standing with them. I make a decision to stay away from the lot of them for my own good. Avoiding them is going to be best.

The next day I get ready for school in a hurry and walk out my apartment when again I bump into him. I turn up to stare at him whereas he says:

‘I don’t know where the school is. You need to lead me’ he says with a smile on his face. Ignoring the smile completely I ask him to get himself a map and walk towards the elevator and he follows me. This avoiding thing is not working I think. I step into the elevator with him and he starts talking.

‘Shouldn’t we know a little bit more about each other, I mean we only know each others names.’ He pauses for a moment and sensing that I wont answer he speaks again. ‘Fine. I’ll start. I’m Kim Myungsoo , 16 years old, born on March 13 and my hometown is Seoul. I’m also a trainee’

‘Trainee??’ I or rather my curiosity asks.

‘Yep, at an entertainment agency. I’ll probably debut soon’ he answers. Makes sense I think. His good looks can definitely get him a place in the upcoming boy bands.

The elevator reaches the ground floor and we step out. I start my ever boring 20 minute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter