Him

Love always follows...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                      

    c h a  p  t  e  r    o  n  e

 

Him - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Ri-an’s POV:

I first saw him when I was 16 at a nightclub I had sneaked into with Takuya and some other friends (whom I don’t really know). I saw him right in the middle of the dance floor. He seemed to shine with his own brilliance which rendered almost every woman present to want him. Like a magnet.He didn’t look like he minded one bit. He was lost in the music. He emitted something that felt like bad news and I resolved to stay away. Cause I like bad boys but then end up no good.

Some of Takuya’s older friends reserved a room and we all settled in. It’s was made of 3 solid walls and 1 wall of glass. The waiter entered with alcoholic beverages but I politely declined while others were forced or dared into drinking them. I had come to experience the ‘night life’ as they call it. Takuya finally came in.

‘What’s up? You do not seem to be enjoying for someone who begged to come along?’ he asked

‘Nothing. I’m just getting used to it. It’s a lot to take in. Do you come here all the time?’

‘Mostly when I need to stop thinking of things and let loose’ he answers.

Actually I did not expect this atmosphere to be so… overwhelming. There is loud music blaring from the speakers, people constantly moving to the beat, faint smell of sweat and strong smell of alcohol mixed in with cigarettes. Heck there is someone making out on the stairs and I can see them through the glass. I give Takuya an appalled look. He smiles and says it’s normal and better to ignore. The people in the room start leaving one by one heading to the dance floor until it’s just me and Takuya left.

‘Hime if you’re uncomfortable let’s head back. No need to stay. I can tell the others’ Takuya says.

‘Nope, I came here to have a good time and that’s what I’m going to do. Come on let’s go dance.’ I beckon him toward the floor. He follows.

Okay not to brag or anything but I am good at dance. In fact I even took some dance classes back in the day. I step on the dance floor and take it all in. In a moment I transform, start moving to the beat. When I dance I usually use my hips and waist more and not surprisingly I can feel people staring even though I’m just wearing highwaisted jeans and a sheer lace top. Takuya dances closeby, keeping a watchful eye and staring down anyone who tries to approach me. I don’t mind. I came for the music and dance anyway. In minutes I feel comfortable and totally free. It’s what dance does to people. Slowly I drift away from Takuya to the centre of the dance floor……and bump someone. Hard. My side starts to throb and I lash out.

‘Ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter