Break

Love always follows...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     c  h  a  p  t  e  r    f  o  u  r

 

break - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Rian’s POV

In that moment everything fell into place. It was one of the most beautiful feelings ever. That kiss was the turning point of our lives. It would become the start and the beginning of everything. Things had been set into motion and we were not sure how we could handle it.

I felt surprised and being kissed so suddenly but instinct took over and I kissed him back. We were both surprised at how perfectly everything fell together. A few moments after the kiss ended I just lay in his arms and we both stared out at the oncoming rain. I didn’t doubt what he felt for me and what I felt for him.

‘Do you feel the same way?’ his voice echoed in the silence.

‘I do’

‘So we’re together now huh?’

‘I suppose we are’ my words are laced with a smile.

Suddenly I’m being tickled and I uncontrollably jerk and flail all the while laughing. I can hear his laugh too. It’s one of the most pleasant things I’ve ever heard. I too attack his sides and then we both surrender and lie in a tangles mess of bodies.

‘What did you think when you first saw me?’ I ask

‘Hmm… I thought you looked stunning, a little lost, you were definitely angry at me for bumping into you and I was definitely also going to get angry at you when I saw your eyes, they were beautiful. I mean even in your anger they seemed to shine with brilliance as to who you really were.’ He muses and I catch my breath.

This is the longest I’ve ever heard him speak and it’s all about me. I suddenly start thinking of whether I deserve this.

‘What’s wrong’ he asks.

‘I don’t know if I deserve this. If I deserve you. You’re perfect. I’m not. I’m normal and I’m sure every girl on the face of the planet would’ve fallen for you. It’s just obvious.’

‘Rian do you seriously like me? Not as in just for my looks. I know you don’t know my personality yet, we haven’t had that much time but for me I knew you were the one.’ He seriously says.

I look up at him, how the dim light seems to reflect off his flushed face. How his sincere eyes look at me, how he’s being honest and careful not to cause anything to break and all my doubts vanish.

‘I love you I suppose, in all the sappy ways possible, and even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter