CHAPTER 9 - A Date??

►►You're The Only One◄◄

 

YoonA POV

 I wake up with a heavy head (Headache) and look at the clock – 11:36 am?!

HOLY SHISHUS OF THE EAST SEA!!!

I have a work this afternoon! I forgot to alarm last night-

WAIT! Last Night? Oh! Who won the bet by the way? And who brought me here?! Aish never mind!

 

I got off my bed, do my daily routines as fast as I can, and after that I go to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. Before I open the refrigerator and get some eggs I noticed that there’s a note. ‘A Note?’ I read it. It written:

‘Yoona,

I know you have a hangover so I cooked chicken Congee for you. I put it on your dining table. So, Maybe the congee is already cold by the time you read this so reheat it. Take Care! –Eunhyuk ^^’

 

‘Eh?! Eunhyuk? But Donghae is the one who took me home right?’

Aish! I can’t remember! My head is aching again because of thinking so many things!

Note to self: Don’t ever drink alcohol again!

I did what Eunhyuk told me to. ‘This congee is soooo delicious!’ after eating congee I rushed to my bathroom and took a shower quickly. Wear my clothes and ready to go to Coffee shop with my bicycle since it’s only few blocks away here.

I glanced at my wristwatch-12:00. PHEW! *wipes the imaginary sweat at the forehead* I’m almost late!

 

Even if it’s Sunday today I still have work. 5 hours work.

.

.

After how many hours it’s already 4:30pm. Then I remember that I need to buy groceries since today is our pay off day. I texted Donghae.

 

‘Hae, I’m going to mall, Wanna join?’

Then he called.

“Yoeoboseyo?”

“Hey YoonA. It’s me.”

“Yeah?”

“Sorry, I can’t go with you today. Umma is sick. Donghwa is not here.”

“Oh~ It’s okay. Take care of Auntie well. Tell her get well soon so she can cook my favorite food!”

“Arasso. All you just care is food!”

“Not that way!”

“Arra. I’m hanging up this then.”

“K bye!”

*Sigh* I guess I’m going all by myself.

 

Minutes passed, it’s now time to knock off. JiYeon unnie, also a worker here called me.

“YoonA! Manager Kim is calling for us.”

“I’m Coming unnie!” then we go to Manager Kim’s office. Me, JiYeon Unnie, and Juwoon Oppa-also a worker- are infront of Manager Kim’s table.

“Here are you salaries, Thank you for your hard work guys.”

“Ne~ Thanks Mr. Kim” We said in unison. With that, we left the office. We’re now waiting for bus.

“How about your bicycle, YoonA?” said Juwoon Oppa.

“Don’t worry Oppa I put a lock on it.” I said while showing him my keys.

“Oh~ Smart kid!” he ruffled my hair.

“I’m not a kid anymore~”

“Arraso Ahjumma.”

“Aish!”

“That’s enough kids. JuWoon, there’s a bus for us. Let’s go!”

“Arra, Noona. Bye Ahjumma!”

 

“Oppa!!”

 

“Bye YoonA. See you tomorrow night!” Jiyeon unnie said to me.

“Ne~ Unnie! See yah!”

“What about me???” complained Juwoon Oppa.

“Aigoo, Bye Ahjussi!”

“What?!” he said earning smacked at the back of his head. “Oww~ What’s that for?”

“Let’s just go in!” Jiyeon unnie glared at him. I chuckled.

Another bus came. It’s now my turn to hopped in.

As I entered the mall, the first word entered on my thoughts is GROCERY. So I immediately went to Grocery place.

 

This. And this. This. What more? Oh! That! I think it’s enough already. My kart is also full.

 

*stomach growl* Opps! I think my stomach is not full. This one is needed to fill in! Hungry!! Since I only ate Chicken Congee and I haven’t eaten my lunch yet. Foods Here I come!!!!

 

After I paid to the cashier I went straight to the food selection. I ordered jjajangmyun, kimbap and Strawberry Ice cream for my dessert. I got my order and search for table and chair. I think there no vacant seat. I look to my left, right and everywhere. There! There’s a vacant sit but there’s also a guy sitting across it. A Blonde guy which reminds me of Eunhyuk. *sighs* I guess I have no choice, sit with him.

“Excuse me, is this sit taken?” I asked him. He looked up—Eunhyuk??

“No-Oh YoonA?”

“E-Eunhyuk-ssi?”

“Drop the formalities. Eunhyuk is better .”

“O-okay. E-Eunhyuk.” Why do I keep on stuttering?

“You’re alone?” I asked.

“Yeah. You too?”

 

“Yes. C-Can I sit here?” I swear I can feel my face turning red. Blame the guy infront of me.

“Of course.” He said then eat his food.

“Thanks”

“No problem. Do you really drink that much? You, last night. ‘Cause I never imagine you drinking alcohol.”

-END of POV-

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I’m eating by myself when someone talk to me. A girl. Her voice sounds familiar. And when I looked up I saw her, YoonA, standing infront of me. Woah! She ordered jjajangmyun, kimbap and Strawberry Ice cream. Strawberry Ice cream! . Then we’re now chatting while eating.

 

“No problem. Do you really drink that much? You, last night. ‘Cause I never imagine you drinking alcohol.” I said in amazement. To tell you the truth I really never imagined it. She looks like nerd-loves-food.

 

Then wake up from the reality and found that she’s calling me.

“Eunhyuk?”

“Y-Yes?”

“Y-You’re the one who brought me home, right?”she said. Sounds like she’s hesitating to ask me about that.

“Yeah, Why?”

“Why it’s not Donghae, instead you? I mean, I expected Donghae will be the one who will bring me home.”

I feel like disappointed but I keep it to myself. Who’ll not be disappointed when she already confessed her feeling-not directly- and then she wants other guy to take her home? Ohh God! I’m being weird again.

 

“Oh, that? Uhhmm, He said something happened in their house last night so he asked me if I can bring you to your apartment and also I brought my car last night so it’s easy to bring you to your apartment.” I said. “Do you know what happened last night?”

 

“L-Last N-night?! What Happened??!?” She suddenly yelled.

“Hey calm down! Everyone is staring at us. Thinking of ert things? Too bad.”

“I’m not.”

“really?”

“Yeah.Then, Tell me, what happened last night?”

“Uhmm, Well, you only told me everything about you, liking someone but you’re afraid to confess.”

“Oh shoot!” I heard her mumbled. “Did I tell you who he is?”

“No.” I lied.

“Good.” She started eating again.

“Tell me, who is he? I’m really curious.”

“Why do I need to?”

“Because I said so.”

“Unreasonable guy.” I heard her mumbled again but it’s clear for me to hear it.

“Please?”

“Nope.”

“Pretty, pretty, pweeeasse??” I insist. Doing my Aegyo.

“what’s with that?”

“What?”

“acting cute?”

“Nothing. So, tell me who he is.”

“Why would I tell you?”

“Because… Because I want to be friends with you.”

“Friends? Aren’t we friends already?”

“Friends, like you and Donghae. The one you can share secrets with.” Okay, I know I sounds weird again and desperate. I just want to be close to her. BUT not the way of what you’re thinking. I have a girlfriend remember?

“Then, why do you like me him?

“Because his friendly, yeah, kind. He’s the first one I’ve known here in Seoul since we move out.” She explained.

“I think I know him already?” and do the thinking pose

“who?”

“I won’t tell you unless you answer my next question.”

“Go on.” She nodded.

“What do you think of him?”

“Funny, Pabo, of course kind and sweet.”

“Oh~” Am I that kind of person?

“Who’s you guess?”

“Donghae.”

“Wrong. Why do you think it’s Donghae?”

“Because you said he’s the one you first know here since he’s you bestfriend.”

“He’s the second one.”

“Ah~” I said we both finished our food.

“Do you have anything to do after this?”I asked her.

“No. I don’t have. Why?” We stand up from our sits..

“Let’s have a bonding!”I said excitedly

“Eh? Bonding?” She gave me a questioning look.

“Yes. Bonding! Didn’t you say we’re friends?”

She nods.

“Then, Let’s go!”

“But!” she exclaimed and held the three plastic bags up.

“Don’t worry. Here let me help you.” I said and get the two plastic bags. We headed to the parking lot where my car is.

-End of POV-

 

 

No One’s POV

They went to the parking lot and put the 3 grocery bags inside the trunk. When they’re on their way back to the mall YoonA speak.

“Hey. Before I forgot thanks for the Chicken congee and the tea.”

“You’re welcome. How is it?”

“It’s delicious.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Who won the bet?” she asked when she remembered last night’s bet between her and Victoria.

“I don’t know. May be you?”

“Yes!!!” He chuckled at her behavior. Then she glared at him.

“Sorry.” He said while controlling his laughter.

And they reached the 2nd floor where the game place is located.

“It’s my turn.” Announced Eunhyuk.

“Huh?” she said with innocent look.

“bet.”

“like what?”

“Shooting the ball.”

“I in some sports.”

“Please?”

“What’s the prize?

“If I win, You and Me will be bestfriends like you and Donghae do.”

“And If I win?”

“I’ll treat you any foods you like.” Hearing the word food her eyes sparkled.

“Game on!” she exclaimed.

 

“So, we have 2 mins. To shoot. Whoever shoot the ball as many as he/she can is the winner. Okay, this is the plan to make it fair. I’ll use my right hand only while, you, both of your hands.”

 

“fine, if that’s what you want.”

 

In the end of the game Eunhyuk wins. Score? YoonA is 8 points while Eunhyuk has 18 points.

She groaned in disappointment. “Mann! This is why I hate sports!”

“So, I won.” He grinned.

“Good!”

“What do you want to do?”

“Don’t know.”

“Want to eat?”

“Nope. I’m still full. I’m tired already. I gotta go. Bye!”

Before she walks out he called her.

“hey! What about you things?”

“Oh yeah! I forgot!”

“Mind to send you home?”

“No need.”

“Come on! We’re friends already!”

“Okay. If you say so.”

 

When they walk out of the mall it’s already dark. Exactly 8:26 pm. And when they arrived infront of her building there’s a 3 guy figure infront too. They got out of the car and get the bags.

 

 

“Oh! YoonA?” said the guy in the middle

 

“Jaejoong Oppa?”

“How have you been? Hi there Changmin oppa, Yoochun oppa!” the two guys behind the Jaejoong guy waved at her.

“We just came back from Busan.”

“I see~ that’s why I didn’t see you this last few weeks.”

“Who is he?” asked the tall guy named Changmin.

“This is Eunhyuk. My friend and a classmate also.”

Eunhyuk nods and Jaejoong does too.

“This is Jaejoong Oppa. Changmin oppa. And Yoochun Oppa.” She said as she point them.

“We gotta go. See you around!” and they left.

“Who was that?” Eunhyuk ask as they go inside the building.

“It’s Jaejoong oppa and his friends. They’re my friends here, like brothers to me.”

“Oh”

”Why?”

“Nothing.”

“Until here.”

“Aren’t you going to ask me to go in?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“I wouldn’t let guys enters except for my relatives.”

‘like Donghae said. But I already got in’ he thought

“But I already got in.”

“Since when?”

“Last night.”

“Oops! Sorry. Next time will help.”

“Arraso. Bye! See you tomorrow!”

“Bye!! Yeah, see you.” The she close the door. But before she’ll lock it, a knock came. She opened the door and found Eunhyuk standing, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yes?”

“I had fun today. Thanks.” He smiled.

“Me too. Thanks also.” She smiled back.

“I guess I gotta go.” then he left

She closed and locked the door.

 

 

'It seems like a date' .he thought.

'waahh. i never expected that i'll spend time with him. it's like a date.' she thought.

 

They both call it a day, a fun day ... Zzzz

 


Happy New Year everyone !!!!

Here's the update!

Sorry for the late reply. and also sorry because it's too long. i haven't updated lately.

 

purplekpop : Thank you for subscribing! I love Eunhyuk too! I'll keep YoonHyuk! keke~

b2uty_diamond : Awww thank you.. Don't worry, I'll keep YoonHyuk! Here's the update! ^^ Hope you'll like it..