CHAPTER 1 - First Meeting Him

►►You're The Only One◄◄

Today is the start of their new school year. 

Everyone seems excited to see their friends and to meet their new classmates.

 

YoonA is now Grade 12 student, the last year in her highschool life. She's cheerful, friendly, smart, pretty, Yes, she's somekind of perfect, she knows everything/anything except for one thing; LOVE

This is the only thing that makes her dumb. Yeah, she likes someone but she never dare to confess.

While she's on her way to her school, she remember something ....

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

-5 years ago-

-NO ONE POV-

After her parents died, she moved to Seoul, where her Aunt and Cousins live. Since she's too shy to them, she told her Aunt that she wants to live/rent in/an apartment near her Aunt's house. And after few days, she enrolled in an exclusive school..

 

Now they were on thier way to her new school ( her aunt accompanied her because she's new to the City) , She saw a guy helping an ahjumma to cross the road. She never felt this feeling before. That guy took her attention. Well, that guy is kinda handsome though. =))

After a few minutes, she and her aunt arrive in her new school.

 

-YoonA's POV-

Whaaah~! What a gentleman he is! 

W-wait! why do I feel different after I saw that guy?! I never felt this feeling before. 

Why is it my heart is beating so fast?? 'it's weird' She thought.

-

-

-

Okay, so we're now here to my new school. Me and my aunt get down to the car and---

'WOW!!' This school is amazing! and the campus is wide!! I get out from my thoughts and now we're now heading to principal's office.

While we're walking, my aunt talked to me.

"Yoona-Ah, don't be nervous,Okay? It's okay, it's seems like everyone is nice here. Don't forget to be nice and greet them okay?" She said.

"Neh Auntie!" I replied.

Then we entered the principal's office. I saw an old man standing. He looks like he's the principal here. I feel nervous!

Then I heard someone's running behind us.

I turned around and I saw him. A guy. He also entered he principal's office. He looks familia--

WAIT! He's the guy earlier! So we're in the same school?! What a coincidence!!!

He bowed to me and says " Good Morning!" while panting. While my aunt is talking to the principal.

I also bowed to him and says "Good Morning too." Yeah, I'm shy.

he spoke again,

"Uh-mm, Hello. I'm Lee Hyuk Jae, or you can call me Eunhyuk for short. A Grade 7 student. Going to transfer here?" He smiled as he stretched out his hand for me to shake and his other hand at the back of his head scratching.

" A-ah, I'm Im YoonA. Neh, New student here. Grade 7 student too. Nice too meet you Eunhyuk-sshi" I replied. I also offered my hand to respond and shake his hand.

"Oh~!  We might be classmates in some subjects!" He said excitedly and gave his gummy smile. 'look how cute he is!'

After that, My Aunt and the principal also done talking.

My aunt turn to me and say " YoonA, this is Mr. Park JiHoon, the principal of the school"

"Good Morning sir, I'm Im YoonA*bows*"  I said formally.

Then Eunhyuk suddenly says

" Good Morning Mr. Park. Sorry I'm late. When I was on my way, something happened"

"It's okay. Did you greeted them already?" the principal says.

" Yes Mr. Park" said Eunhyuk.

" Okay, you can now go back to your room" Principal said as he patted Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"neh! kamsahamnida!" he said to the principal and turned to me

" Annyeong YoonA-sshi!"  and he waved his hand and run to his room. Why do I feel sad when he leave the office?

" Wow~! My YoonA has a friend already!" said my Aunt.

and then the principal turned to me and says "Hello YoonA. You can call me Mr. Park. So lets go now to your room."

"YoonA, I'm leaving. Call me when you  need something and after you class okay?" My aunt said.

"Neh Auntie" my aunt leave already and we're now heading to my room.

We entered the room and introduced myself to the class. after that, I sat beside a guy because  it's only the vaccabnt chair. He said he's name is Donghae.

 

After a Few days, she and donghae became bestfriends

-END OF POV-

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

She then arrived in the school already.

 

The bell rings signalling that the class is going to start.

 

she's now in her locker when she heard somebody calling her.

 

"HEY PIGGY!! YAH! YOONA!!"

as she puts her things there and turned around with a weird face 'cause she know already who it is.

 

"OH! Hello FISHY! -.-"  " and she locked her locker. yes, he is, her bestfriend. Donghae.


[A/N]: Hello there!  so, It's my first time writting a story. Hope you'll like it . Sorry If there a some wrong grammars .. Comments are accepted!