CHAPTER 7 - Party (part1)

►►You're The Only One◄◄

 

Everyone arrived in time. They are now in a private room just for the group only. There’s only one person missing—YoonA.  They think she’s just late. They waited 30 minutes but there’s no sign of YoonA. A moment later there place became silent. Everyone stare (glare) at Donghae with where-the-hell-is-she look.

 

Then Victoria broke the ice--pissed. “Donghae Oppa, Where’s Unnie?”

 

 “Uhmm, I don’t know. Maybe she’s working.” Said Donghae.

 

Then she glared at Eunhyuk (Well he says that he’ll do anything to bring her). Eunhyuk got the message by her glare then he stand up and said “Donghae, Let’s go.”

 

He’s bringing Donghae because he doesn’t know where she works nor does she live. They got out from the bar (but probably it’s a club).  Eunhyuk sits on the driver seat while Donghae at the passenger seat.

 

An awkward silence brought up so Eunhyuk breaks it.

 

“How long have you been friends?” asking while his eyes are on the road.

 

“Hm? Ah, probably 5 years? We became friends when she transferred at the school. Why?”

“Oh~ nothing. You know, if they didn’t tell me that you both are best of friends, and yet you look like siblings, I would think that both of you are couples.” He smiled.

Donghae let out a small chuckle. “Nah. It’s just that we’re too close. Yeah, I treat her like my little sister and its fun to .”

 

“? Really? Like what?” sound interested

 

“Like Pig, Nerd and some other stuff.”

“Eh? Pig? Nerd?”

 

“Yeah.”

“How come?”

“Pig because she eats a lot! Then Nerd because she’s studying too much. But she has a funny side”

‘She eats a lot? How come? I mean when I carried her she’s so light!’ Eunhyuk thought.

 

“Oh~” is  the only thing he said.

“Looks like you’re interested huh? Kidding!" Donghae said jokingly "Park it here! We’re already here! Here’s the coffee shop.” He added

“Coffee Shop? This is where she works?”

They both walked out of the car.

“Yeah.  You go first and Excuse her to owner. At that side, that door.” he said as he pointed the door near the counter.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Yeah.  You go first and Excuse her to their owner. At that side, that door.” I said and pointed the door near the counter. Yeah I know where the office is. You know, I go here when I have time and also to visit YoonA since I can’t go inside her apartment and I went here earlier to talk to the owner that she can’t go here today.

 

Eunhyuk entered the shop. YoonA bowed. I can tell that she greeted him. She looks up and a shock expression formed on her face. After that I entered into the scene and Eunhyuk goes to the office.

 

YoonA gives me what’s-going-on look while me I smiled at her.  It took a while when Eunhyuk came out. He nodded at me then I grabbed YoonA’s wrist. We’re now here outside the shop.

 

“Yah! What the hell are you doing!? Can’t you see I’m working?”

“Don’t worry YoonA, I already told the owner.” Eunhyuk said. She, then, turned quiet.

 

I opened the car’s back door to let her in. while Eunhyuk is now inside the car. She gets in and I follow. So, I’m now sitting beside her and we’re going at her place. I told him the direction to her apartment. After a moment we’re now in front of the building.

 

She told us to wait her since she won’t let guys enters her apartment except for her relatives.

 

Few minutes later the building’s door opened.

She’s wearing a beautiful knee length dress that has a ribbon that suits her and a flat shoes that makes her stunning.

 

Well, I told her to wear a beautiful dress.

 

Eunhyuk’s wearing a Black Suit and Red V-neck shirt inside and skinny jeans.

While me, a simple checkered shirt and also skinny jeans.

 

I look at Eunhyuk whose mouth is opened. Keke~ you can’t blame him. YoonA is really beautiful tonight.

 

YoonA cleared that makes us back to reality and start to speak

 

“Hey! What’s wrong with you? You can say if it's ugly so that I can change.”

 

‘What?! Ugly? You are kidding me!’ I thought.

 

Then she turned back ready to go inside to building again but Me and Eunhyuk spoke.

 

“No!”  We-Me and Eunhyuk- said in chorus.

 

“Uh-Uhmm, No. I-It’s not ugly. Y-you look g-great in t-that d-dress.” He said.

‘stuttering? Hmmm, Something smells fishy. Keke~’

 

“Thank you.” YoonA said. Her face starts to have a shade of pink.

“Let’s go!” I said.

 

END OF POV



 

[A/N] : Hello there~

Sorry If I didn't update yesterday. I was about to paste it but I accidentically erased my drafts. 

I promised to update soon! Thanks for reading it and hope you'll subscribe also! ^.^