CHAPTER 8 - Party (Part 2) >> Talking to Drunk Lady

►►You're The Only One◄◄

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Then we’re now here again at the club (Bar). It’s already 9 o’clock.

 

As we enter, all the guys on the dance floor can’t let their eyes off on YoonA. She’s really beautiful!! I’m not exaggerating, I’m just telling the truth.

 

We start walking passing into the crowd; YoonA noticed that all the guys are staring at her so she put her head down. I’m walking behind them. Then a girl walked passes us but before she walks away she intended to bump YoonA so she will fall, making YoonA embarrass.  But sadly for her it didn’t happen. Good thing I catch her! *PHEW* before she will left us I called her. “Hey!” she turned to us “What’s that for?” I continued.

 

“Huh? What?” she replied with irritated tone.

 

“Bumping her intentionally?” I replied back.

 

“When did I do that?”

 

“Few seconds ago.”

 

 “Sorry I don’t know what are you talking about.”

 

“Tsk! You’re such--“ but before I can finish my sentence YoonA cut me off.

 

“It’s okay Eunhyuk-sshi.” She said to me then turned to the sarcastic girl. “I’m sorry miss for the trouble.” She said again making me shocked.

 

“WHAT?!” I yelled. 'Why do you need to be kind?!'

 

“Tch! Ruining my night!” mumbled the sarcastic girl but I can hear it clearly and she even rolled eyes, and then she left already.   

 

“Why you said sorry to her?” I asked her. I glanced at her back, Donghae was not there already, I think he headed first.

 

“It’s just a small matter. Let’s go!”

 

“Small matter? She bumped you intentionally!” I explained while walking. She’s beside me, just following me.

 

“Forget it. It’s done already. Thanks for the concern.”

 

“Okay. No prob”

 

I opened the door then Victoria suddenly yelled.

 

“Yah! Unnie! Why are you late? Are you planning not to come with us?!”

 

“Hmm, Yeah?”

 

“Aish!” Vic growled.

 

“Our Vice President ish hereshhh! Cheeeersshh!!” said the voice. I didn’t who is it and I didn’t bother to know who. He’s drunk just hearing his voice!  But then he spoke again “Mr. President and Ms. Vice-President should have drinks too! Give them!” by that I already know who he is. Onew. He’s really drunk. Totally DRUNK

 

“No! I don’t drink!” YoonA said.

 

“Oh come on! Don’t kill the fun!” Sungmin whined. And did his Aegyo but it didn’t effect on YoonA.

END OF POV

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

“No need for that Sungmin!” Vic said and mentally smirked. “Unnie! Let’s have a bet! I’m challenging you! “

 

“What bet?”

 

“Whoever drinks soju as many as she wants without being drunk or falling asleep first will be the winner. And whoever looses will treat lunch of two weeks!”

 

“But I don’t drink alcohol!” 'My bad! Disadvantages! Sooo evil Vic!' she thought.


 

 

“Whatever. Giving up already?” she smirked.

 

“Of course not! Game!”

 

“Okay!” she rang the bell then a waiter came. 

 

“Yes? May I help you?” He asked.

 

“6 bottles of soju please?” Vic ordered.

 

‘How can I do this? It’s my first time to drink alcohol!’ YoonA thought.

 

“Okay ma’am. Right away!” The waiter said.

 

After finishing those bottles they ordered the other guys decided to go home since it’s already 11 in the evening. Only Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin and the two girls, YoonA and Vi, who’s having bet only left at the bar.

 

They ordered another bottles of soju. They end up 15 bottles of soju. Vic is already asleep while YoonA is starting to talk nonsense stuffs. So, they decided to go home now. Besides from the two girls were drunk it’s already 2:10 in the morning. Sungmin volunteered to take Vic to her house and so Donghae. Sungmin and Vic are already left while the three are at the counter paying for the bills.

 

They got out from the club when Donghae’s phone suddenly rings.

 

“Hello?” he answered the call.  “What?! Arraso! I’m going home! Yeah. Wait me there!” he said and hang up the phone.

 

“Eunhyuk, Can you take YoonA to her apartment?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Something emergency happened. I’m going home! Take care of her. Besides you have your car to take her home.”

 

“O-Okay.” He has no choice. So he put her in his car,put her seatbelt and started to drive.

 

 

“Haeeee~!” The drunk lady speak.

 

“It’s Eunhyuk.”

 

“Oh~ Eunhyuk!”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Hae, Remember whattt I told you about hiiiim?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Aiiisshh! You’re really the forgetful hae!”

 

He remained silent, waiting for what she’s going to say next.

“5 years agoo~ …” she paused. “I met himmm. He’s the first person who welcomed me and be friend with me. He’s really nice! He’s also cute that time!”

 

“What about today?”

 

“Well, He’shhhhh shoooo damn handshoome!”

 

He let out a small chuckle. “What?” she asked.

 

“Nothing” he said. “You liked him back then?”

 

“Uhmm, Yeah.”

 

“What about today?”

 

“I still like him!” she said like a little child.

 

“Then why don’t you tell him?”

 

“I’m afraid.” She lowered her head.

 

“Afraid of what?”

 

“Of his girlfriend!” she exclaimed

 

“Why are you afraid of Seohyun?”

 

“Remember the day we encountered her? At the school campus! I swear! If only the way she looks at me, if only glares can kill, I’m probably dead by now! And if she found out that I like him, she’s kill me.” she still thinks that Eunhyuk as Donghae while Eunhyuk is just pretending to be him.

 

“She wouldn’t do that.” defending his girlfriend.

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You didn’t know what happened to Jaeya, Do you? Eunhyuk’s classmate?”

 

“No . What happened?”

 

“Jaeya, The prettiest girl in the campus. She looks like a doll! She can even win a ulzzang competition! When Seohyun found out that Jaeya likes Eunhyuk, she did everything just to make Jaeya out of school. So sad, Jaeya is really cool person! She's nice to everyone.”

 

Eunhyuk couldn’t believe what he heard. He couldn’t believe that Seohyun would do that. It became silent.

He glanced at YoonA, asleep. ‘so she likes me, huh?’

 



 

Hi~ Hello~ I'm back! Here I am again! keke~ Thank you everyone who still supporting my fanfic even though I update late. To everyone who is reading this fanfic, I hope you'll enjoy it! Wish you'll subscribe! thanks^^

Today is the special day of my Unnie! Let's greet her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY lovesj♥ Unnie!!! Lots of love!! keke~