CHAPTER 5 - Soccer and Election(?!?!)

►►You're The Only One◄◄

 

They are now playing soccer in their Physical Education subject (2 hours today)

 

Eunhyuk’s team will be YoonA, Sungmin, Victoria, Dongmin, 3 more girls and 3 more boys. And Junsu’s team will be Donghae, Siwon, Gina, Nicole, 3 more girls and 3 more boys also.

 

Let’s say that Eunhyuk and Junsu like soccer very much but for YoonA, she really hates it while Volleyball is her favorite. They are in the middle of the game but YoonA is in her deep thoughts. ‘How can I say it to Eunhyuk? What if he’s angry to me because of what happened to Seohyun? Aishh!!’

 

Donghae suddenly shouts “YoonA!! Watch out!!!”. Then YoonA get out from her thoughts and turned around to see Donghae and -- *BOOOOG!!* She fell on the ground, unconscious. Donghae and Siwon was about to get YoonA but Eunhyuk ran towards her first and carry her in a bridal style bringing her to the clinic.

 

He put her in the Clinic bed and calls the school nurse.

 

“Ma’am, I need your help. She was hit by the ball and she’s unconscious right now.” Eunhyuk said worriedly.

 

The nurse touched YoonA's head and “Owww~” groaned by YoonA but her eyes are till close.

 

“Okay. Don’t worry, she just needs a little rest and I think she was hurt at the part where the ball hits her” replied by the school nurse.

 

Eunhyuk nodded and say “Thanks”

 

After a few minutes,

YoonA wakes up. “Owww, My head hurts.”

 

“You okay?” Eunhyuk ask her worriedly.

 

“Y-Yes. Uhm, Eunhyuk-sshi, I’m sorry.”

 

“Huh? For what?”

 

“I-I spilled my juice on Seohyun’s uniform. I d-didn’t do it on purpose. I-I p-promise!!” said YoonA nervously.

 

“No worries. It’s okay. I think the ball hits you hard.” He smiled.

 

“Nah. Just a bit hurt.”

 

“Okay then.. Just rest here. Wait for the time. I have to go now; I’ll call Donghae here then”

 

 

“Okay. Thanks again”

 

“no problem” said Eunhyuk and smiles. Then leave.

 

‘Oh crap! Is he the one who brought me here?! Uhhrrgg!! Pabo! I didn’t even say thanks for that!’ She thought.

 

“Yah! You must be careful next time!” yelled by the guy who entered the clinic making YoonA jumped in shock.

 

“Can you please keep quiet?! Sorry!! I didn’t know that the ball will come to me and hit me. Okay?”

 

“Aish! Such a clumsy pig!” Donghae murmured.

 

“Hey! What did you say?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Hey! Is Eunhyuk the one who brought me here?”

 

“Yes. You’re happy? I think he find it hard to carry you.”

 

“Really? Aww. Did he carry me like a bridal style?”  She asked not minding the last sentence said by Donghae.

 

“Yeah. You okay now?”

 

“Yeah, little bit.”

 

*Bell rings.* -LUNCH TIME-

 

“It’s time for lunch!! Let’s eat!” She said as she tugged Donghae’s arm.

 

“How come you’re so energetic after what happened earlier?”

 

“Nothing. I just feel I’m happy right now.”

 

“Yeah yeah.”

 

-AT THE CANTEEN-

 

“Hey! Don’t eat too much!” Donghae said.

 

“I’m hungry! I didn’t eat my snacks during recess!”

 

“Who’s fault?” he said sarcastically.

 

 

“Aish! Just eat! Don’t mind me! Because of her I’m hungry to death—forget it!”

 

-GYM-

“okay, so we are all here to have a meeting about the incoming election. You are all here to nominate who will be the President, Vice-President, Secretary and many more..  Questions?” Explained the teacher.

 

*Student raised her hand*

 

“Yes?”

 

“Sir, which year levels will the president come?”

 

“Good question. The president will came only from grade 12 and the vice president will come from grade 11&12.”

 

“oh~!”

 

“Let’s start!”

 

*another student raised his hand*

 

“Sir! Who will be the spokesperson?”

 

“Hmm, Thank you for reminding me that. Let’s try …… Donghae! Donghae, can you be the spokesperson?” ask the teacher.

 

Donghae’s eyes widened, He can’t say no. So, he agreed to become the spokesperson.

 

“The nomination for the position of the president is now open.”

 

*Raise hand*

 

“Yes Seohae?”

 

“I would like to nominate Eunhyuk”

 

“Eunhyuk is now nominated. Anyone?”

 

*raise hand*

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Siwon Hyung”

 

“Siwon is now nominated.”

 

*raise hand*

 

 

“I like to close the nomination!”

 

“I second the motion”

 

“So, there are only two teams. Before I forgot the voting is on September 16 so you have two weeks to campaign.” said the teacher.

 

“The nomination for the position of the Vice-President is now open” said Donghae.

 

*Raise hand”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’d like to nominate Seohyun Unnie”

 

“Seohyun is now nominated”

 

*Raise hand*

 

“I gladly nominate YoonA”

 

YoonA is surprise when she heard her name. Donghae smirked. ‘This is a good battle.’

 

“YoonA is now nominated. We only have two teams so we must close it now.”

 

“Donghae, ask them which teams do they want.” said the teacher behind him.

 

“YoonA and Seohyun, Chose which team do you want”

 

“Eunhyuk Oppa’s team!!” yelled Seohyun excitedly.

 

“So, it means I’m going to Siwon’s team” murmured by YoonA.

 

“Yeji and Victoria are now nominated (Secretary)”

 

“Jonghyun and Me, Donghae, are now nominated (Treasurer)”

 

“Sungmin and Hye Joo are now nominated (Buss. Manager)

 

“And so on...”

 

The meeting is now finished. But before they go the teacher talk first.

 

“So later, before you go home, you’ll be given 1 hour meeting with your teammates. You can go to your classrooms.” He said. “Wait! I forgot to tell you. The day after tomorrow, before your classes starts all pupils and student will assemble here and each student who got nominated will give their speech. EACH OF YOU. That’s all.”

 

All of the students leaves the gym.

.

.

.

-After few days, the campaign starts. Everyone is busy campaigning except for YoonA. She already know who will win---SEOHYUN. She can do everything, anything just to win-