CHAPTER 6 - Party. Should I go?

►►You're The Only One◄◄

 

This is the day of election. Everyone’s nervous and excited except for YoonA, she doesn’t have that confident to win. She thinks that Seohyun is rich; she will do everything to win. But there’s one thing that bothers her mind; who will she vote?

Eunhyuk, 5 years crush(Love) and her heart wants to vote him, or Siwon, her teammate and her mind wants to vote him? 

 

No classes today because in the morning they’ll vote and in the afternoon they’ll count/tally the votes.

 

‘Eunhyuk? Or Siwon?’ She asked herself, confused while she’s in the room used as precinct for today.

 

In the end she voted Eunhyuk. After several hours, they are now posting the lists of the officers who won. All of the students gathered there in front of the bulletin board to see who won. All you can hear are some gasps or sayings in disbeliefs something like “What?! She won?!”, “Well, it’s really unexpected!”   YoonA and Donghae look at each other, curiosity is all you can see in their eyes and saying ‘I want to go there!’ so they decided to go there.

 

First YoonA looked who won the president, wishing she can see Eunhyuk’s name. She slowly open her eyes ‘Lee Hyukjae’ it says. She let out a heavy sigh in relief. ‘YESS!! EUNHYUK WON!!’ she says to herself and celebrating with fireworks mentally. She looks down and she saw her name ‘Im YoonA’ she’s shocked and gape open, she suddenly hugged Donghae tightly.

“Congratulations!” said Donghae happily to his best friend as he hugged back.

“Congrats too!” she replied.

“Eh?”

“Pabo! You won also!” she said as he hugged her best friend tighter

“Ah! Tha-Thanks! Yo-YoonA! Stop it! I-It s-suffocating me”

“Oh! Sorry!”  As she pulled away from the hug.

Few minutes they all assemble at the gym to give their speech.

-GYM-

 

 

“Thanks everyone for voting me *bows 90°* ! You won’t regret it.” Said the elected president, Eunhyuk, and he flash a smile to everyone that makes every girl melts.

“Thank you so much for voting me! I’ll do my duty well!” Said the elected Vice-President, YoonA, her smile—from ear to ear-- never leave in her face.

 

Everyone who’s been elected had their meeting.

“Let’s have a party! You like?” Eunhyuk exclaimed

“Where?”  Asked Sungmin, elected as the Business Manager.

“Bar!” said Victoria happily.

“Eh?!?” YoonA widened her eyes.

“Okay! That’s it! Lets meet there, ****** bar. Don’t worry my treat!” Eunhyuk said as he put his hand on Sungmin’s shoulder.

“8 pm!” Victoria said.

“But we’re just highschool-ers and others are not yet 18 years old and above!” YoonA complained.

“Don’t worry Unnie, you, Eunhyuk Oppa, Donghae Oppa and Sungmin Oppa are now 18, right? So you can go and Eunhyuk will do something so some of us can go also, right Eunhyuk Oppa?” Victoria explained and looks at Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk nodded.

“Sorry, I can’t go.” YoonA said plainly.

“But why?” she asked.

“I have work tonight.”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

‘WORK TONIGHT?!’

“Eh? Work? Unnie, you just said we’re just highschool-ers. Where do you work?"asked Victoria.

 

“Sorry. I'm working in a coffee shop near my house." YoonA said and smiled at us.

 

“Don’t worry Vic. There’s no way our Vice President won’t come.” I whispered at Victoria and I smirked.

 

”What about Donghae? If he comes he’ll be alone there.” I said. That’s my plan to make YoonA come with us.

 

 “Hae, you’re not coming right?” she turned around to face Donghae and she asks with her puppy eyes.

I glared at him to scare him. Keke~ I’m intelligent! I know right?

 

He saw me glaring at him so he spoke up

“W-who says I won’t? I’ll definitely go. You’re the only one won’t come.” that’s good Donghae.

“Aish!” she said in disappointment.

“It’s time to go home! It’s now decided everyone will come! I’ll wait all of you there later~! Byee~!” I said as I wave my hand to them and start walking to the parking lot where my car is.

END of POV

 

 

NO ONE POV

On the other hand, YoonA is now in her apartment. She is sitting on a couch in front of the TV, still confused whether go with them (to the Bar) or go to her work since her work today is from 7:30PM-12:30AM.

END of POV

 

YOONA’s POV

Should I go? But what about the coffee shop?

- Yes! You should go. Eunhyuk is pleasing you!

No! I shouldn’t! It’s B-A-R! Highschool-ers shouldn’t go there!

- You should go! Here you go again Im YoonA being NERD. Maybe it’s your time to get close to him!

You’re right! Besides Donghae is coming too!

- Go! Good luck!

No! No! No! It’s already decided I wouldn’t go! Right! It’s Final!

- But--!

I said it’s final! By the way, who are you? Why are you talking to me?

- I’m your conscience duh?!

Gahh! I’m so crazy! I’m talking to my ‘conscience’!

.

.

.

 

I’m now here at the coffee shop, I just arrived few minutes. The door opened, it’s Mr. Kim.

 

“Good Evening Mr. Kim!” I said and bowed while I’m at the counter waiting for some customers.

 

“YoonA? I thought you’re not working today?”  As he walk towards the counter place where customers order.

 

‘eh? Why?’

 

“who said Mr. Kim?”

 

“There’s a handsome guy here earlier he said you won’t come here today because you’ll celebrate something, Is that your boyfriend?” he said with a curious tone.

 

“N-no, Mr. Kim. He’s not my boyfriend. I changed my mind. I won’t come with them today.”

 “Okay then but come to think of it, you look good together.” He said and leaves. I look at the mirror and saw myself blushing. Mr. Kim really likes to tease people.

.

.

.

It’s now 8:30. I’ve spent an hour here already. I think they are now having fun.

Suddenly the door open, I welcomed him, I bowed and say “Welcome to Handel & Gretel sir. Good Evening.”

 

I look up and-- ….