JinBam - You are My Candy

Jinyoung Centric One Shot

Jinyoung woke up late and he about to miss the most important meeting. He shouted when he saw Jaebum put the note in front of bathroom.

“I borrow your bike, use my car okay. Love you my brother!”

Jinyoung called Jaebum right away.

“Yah, hyung… why you not woke me up!” Jinyoung shouted when the older picked up.

“I did but you said 10 minutes.” Jaebum did woke up his little brother today but Jinyoung begged for more minutes.

“You should tell me today is Bambam graduation day!” Jinyoung ended the call right before Jaebum answer him.

Jinyoung greet by their maid and he run into Jaebum sport car. Jinyoung not so into car he love bike. Jinyoung know, today he will need to face Bambam being annoyed with his late habit. Jinyoung reach at Bambam university and he park his car in front of the graduation hall. Everyone awe when he come out from Jaebum sport car but that not new to heir of Park Group. Jinyoung tried to find Bambam but he accidently bum into Bambam older brother.

“Jinyoung…” Jackson hugged Jinyoung.

“Jackson… where is my lover?” Jinyoung look around and Jackson pointed his brother spot.

“You might have to face his sulking face.” Jackson smile, Jackson and Jinyoung same age and they studied together.

“I should kill Jaebum if Bambam not forgive me.”Jinyoung run to Bambam right after pray multiple times wish Bambam not killed him.

“Baby…” Jinyoung wrapped his arm around Bambam and the younger ignore and push Jinyoung hand away.

“I never thought that coming late is the right attitude of boyfriend.” Bambam talked to his friend as if he gave Jinyoung a word.

“Yes, being late really not cool.” Yugyeom laughed when he saw Jinyoung annoyed face behind Bambam.

“Late just an excuse, maybe he not remember this day.” Youngjae who so called Jaebum lover added a little oil to angry Bambam. He know Jinyoung always sleep dead.

“Baby… I’m sorry…hmmm…” Jinyoung make a cute attempt to please Bambam but it seem like the younger truly pissed off.

“I can understand if it just one hour but the ceremony ended now.” Bambam pouted ignore Jinyoung who holding his hand.

“Baby, I love you but last night I back late from office so I cannot woke up early sorry.” Jinyoung put his finger under Bambam chin and force him to look at him.

“I told you don’t forget about today and come early. Mom already back home.” Jinyoung understand Bambam want to introduce him to his family.

“Okay, I promise I will make this up…” Jinyoung bring Bambam into a tighted hugged.

“I know you will but I’m so disappointed today. Luckily Jackson hyung was here.” Bambam pouted and who can resist that cute little prince in Jinyoung heart lips.

“I’m sorry, okay.” Jinyoung kissed Bambam, it make Yugyeom, and Youngjae almost puke.

“Okay… but you need to pay for tonight dinner.” Bambam pecked Jinyoung lips again.

“Of course.” Jinyoung said and they smile.

Bambam and Jinyoung took a photo together as a celebration of Bambam graduation day. That night Jinyoung prepared everything for their alone celebration, Bambam drive to the place since he hate Jinyoung who always speed on road.

“Mr. Park waiting for you on second floor.” Bambam smile at the waiters and he step up to 2nd floor.

“Mr. Park asked you to sit here.” Bambam just followed and he look around it seem like only him inside. After 5 minutes, he sighed and took his phone.

“Babe, are you yet to come?” Bambam shows his angry voice to Jinyoung.

“One minute please.” Jinyoung replied and ended the called.

Suddenly the lighted turn off and Bambam shocked when the waiters holding a candle around him. When the light turn on, Bambam saw Jinyoung with a black suit and flower in front of him. Bambam stand, when Jinyoung kneel down and give him the flower.

“Baby, I’m sorry for today. Happy graduation day!” Jinyoung stand when Bambam accept his flowers.

“Nice, surprise.” Bambam put the flower aside and kiss Jinyoung lips.

“So, let enjoyed the food. I’m hungry and I prepared this the whole evening.” Jinyoung whining and Bambam laughed.

“That was your fault for coming late this morning.” Bambam then smile, he was happy whenever Jinyoung said he love him.

The waiters start to serve the appetiser, and then they continue with main course.

“So, what are you going to do after this?” Jinyoung asked while wiping Bambam corner lips.

“I want to take a little break before work with Jackson hyung and Mom said it will be good if we get engage.” Bambam blushing and Jinyoung giggled.

“Let put your Mom aside, what you want?” Jinyoung took a sip of wine.

“You going to drive, stop drink that.” Bambam ignore Jinyoung question since he embarrassed to imagine about being Jinyoung fiancé. Bambam replace the wine with Juice.

“You change the topic baby.” Jinyoung wiped his lips and look into Bambam eyes.

“If you ready.” Bambam just give the simple answer unable to look at Jinyoung who stare at him.

“You know I always ready.” Jinyoung smirk.

“Can we stop talked about this now? I feel hot.” Bambam bite his lips and called the waiters to serve desert.

“I love teased you, you are my sweety!” Jinyoung giggled and ignored the embarrassed Bambam.

“I hate you.” Bambam eat the ice-cream and Jinyoung hold his other hands.

They continue with small talked about their life and Jinyoung was so happy to have Bambam by his side.

“Mr. Park, we prepared what you request.” The waiter whisper into Jinyoung ear.

“Bambam, let go to rooftop.” Jinyoung smiled and Bambam not expect anything special because they always go there every time they eat in this restaurant.

“Babe…” Bambam shocked when he enter the rooftop it was another party.

“Baby, I invite all important person in your life to share this moment with you.” Jinyoung and Bambam enter as the main subject and all the guests shouting at them.

“Babe, what is this?” Bambam not able to wake up from the sudden surprised with familiar people around them.

“Mom.” Jinyoung greet Bambam mother and hold the elder hand.

 “Babe, Mom what is this about? How can all of my friends come here?” Bambam totally confused.

“Mom, will you give me permission to marry him.” Jinyoung kneel in front of Bambam mom and ignore the confused Bambam.

“Jinyoungie, my son not perfect and he has many flaws that you yet to understand. Do you still want to marry him?” Bambam shocked when his mom and Jinyoung talked about marry.

“I will and forever I will love him like I did today. I’m sorry if I make him cry sometime but I do love him not just today but forever. I want him to be my other half.” Jinyoung look at Bambam who eyes teary.

“Thanks Jinyoung. Please take good care of him.” Bambam Mom brought Jinyoung into tight hugged and all the guests shouted happily agree with the proposal.

“Bambam, will you marry me?” Jinyoung now face his crybaby lover.

“How can I’m not when you asked my mom first.” Bambam look at Jinyoung who took his hand and put the ring on Bambam finger.

“I love you so much, thanks for always stay with me.” Jinyoung hugged Bambam.

“I love you too.” Bambam tears still fall and Jackson just laughed at his little brother.

“So, when will the wedding day?” Jackson come in between Bambam and Jinyoung look into his best friend eyes.

“Can I marry him tomorrow?” Jinyoung smirk and Jackson naturally knocked his head.

“Get your head straight he my brother.” Jackson want to drag Bambam away but Jinyoung reach his fiancé hand.

“He your brother before but now, he is my fiancé.” Jinyoung winked at Jackson and Jackson release Bambam.

“Take good care of him.” Jackson patted Jinyoung shoulder.

“He will Jackson hyung.” Bambam answer before Jinyoung and they laughed.