JJP - Bounce

Jinyoung Centric One Shot

Jinyoung open a box he kept for a year under his bed, it maybe the memories that he want to erase for the whole life. He smile when smell of memories come out from the box. Jinyoung took out the photo frame and stare at the picture he took 4 years ago.

“Yah, you two take a picture together.” Jackson shouted.

“Jinyoung-ah, come here.” Jaebum took his waist and the photo taken by Jackson while Jinyoung look at Jaebum with his hand on Jinyoung waist.

“I love you, thanks for coming.” Jaebum kiss Jinyoung and they start a new story during Jaebum graduation.

 

“Jinyoung, Jinyoung…” Mark called when he cannot find the younger in the living room.

“Hyung, I’m coming.” Jinyoung put back the box and wiped his tears.

“Hey, your friend from Seoul come to meet you but you hiding in here. Come on Jackson and Youngjae just start the karaoke room.” Mark dragged Jinyoung outside and Jinyoung lazily follow.

“Jinyoungie...” Jackson shouted and hugged him.

“Yah, stopped with that koala bear hug.” Mark dragged Jinyoung off from Jackson.

“Youngjae-hyung, your phone.” Bambam gave Youngjae his phone.

“Yah, Im Jaebum get your here or we gonna let you pay for late night snack.” Youngjae shout but the name makes Jackson and Jinyoung freeze.

“Youngjae, Jaebum hyung coming back?” Jackson asked.

“Uh yah… he call yesterday and I invited him to this party since it for old friends.” Youngjae continue working with the karaoke system while Jackson look at Jinyoung.

“Hey, come with me.” Jackson dragged Jinyoung outside the house.

“Tell me you okay with that? Or else I will ask Youngjae to text Jaebum not coming.” Jackson look at Jinyoung eyes.

“I have nothing to lose if I meet him Jackson and I bet it good time to meet again.” Jinyoung smile even he not ready for this moment to come too early.

“Jinyoung, if that what you want.” Jackson left and Jinyoung stay outside let himself prepared.

 

An hours after the party, Jaebum arrived right from airport and he was shocked Jinyoung was the one who open the door for him.

“Hye…” Jaebum greet and the awkward feeling surrounded them.

“Jinyoungie, who coming…?” Mark come to get Jinyoung, he saw both of them stand and looking at each other with so many question.

“Come in Jaebum.” Mark pulled Jinyoung inside.

“Oh… yeh…” Jaebum follow the two and he stare at how natural Mark hold Jinyoung hand.

“Im Jaebum my friend!” Jackson drunk while Youngjae already passed out.

“Jackson, you drink too much when you should welcome me.” Jaebum reach the younger hand while his eyes look at Mark who seem like have serious talked with Jinyoung.

“Why he was here?” Mark look deep into Jinyoung eyes.

“Youngjae invited him to come.” Jinyoung look down not able to face Mark.

“Jinyoung listen, I know how much you were going through to forget him but please don’t easily forgive him.” Mark do not want Jinyoung get hurt again.

“I know hyung, thank you.” Jinyoung hugged Mark and he heard the long sigh from the older.

“Im Jaebum, why you come today? You should come long time ago… long long time ago so Jinyoung will be happy.” Jackson mumbling.

“Jackson, you drunk. Let go I send you to my room.” Bambam hold the older but Jackson yank it.

“Nope, I’m not finished yet.” Jackson continue and at that time, Mark & Jinyoung come.

“Jackson let go.” Bambam tried again but Jackson look angry and he pushed Bambam hand.

“Hey, you think you good enough to leave Jinyoung for that girl? You know what I bet you regret it now. 3 years you said you love him and being lovely campus couple but you run away with a girl. It has been a year but you never apologised to Jinyoung and he being heartbroken over you! Why you come here? To show you happy?” Jackson being honest but Jinyoung cannot help but felt stupid.

“Jackson, come here.” Jinyoung try to lift Jackson but he was about to fall off and Jaebum hold his waist.

“Let me bring him Jinyoung.” Mark signal to Bambam to help him and they left Jaebum with Jinyoung.

“Sorry…” Jaebum free his hand from Jinyoung waist and he still saw the pink shed on the younger cheeks.

“Help yourself with food.” Jinyoung walked to the kitchen, run from Jaebum gaze that easily melted him.

“Jinyoung can we talk?” Jaebum follow Jinyoung to the kitchen.

“Nothing to talk anymore hyung, anyway it all in the past. I have move on.” Jinyoung busy washing dished when a warm hand wrapped around his waist.

“I miss you so much, I try but I just cannot forget you. I know I should come early and apologise but I need at least to make sure everything in place. I’m so happy when Youngjae invited me here and I know everything you do after I left since Youngjae never miss to tell me about you.” Jaebum stopped when he heard Jinyoung sobbed.

“Easy… everything so easy to you. You left me to marry a girl that I never know exist in your life, with just a phone call you broke up with me and now with a little story you want to make up with me? I’m not the same Park Jinyoung anymore JB. I said to you I have move on and I hope you doing the same too.” Jinyoung wanted to leave but Jaebum pulled him into his arm and kissed him.

“No, you not move on. I know by just looking into your eyes, I will explain everything to you from A-Z what happen on that day.” Jinyoung bite his lips before agree with Jaebum.

“I don’t know if that necessary but I will give you chance to explain.” Jinyoung can feel the excitement in their kiss.

“I love you.” Jaebum muttered before dragged Jinyoung out from the house and Jaebum bring Jinyoung to his car. Jinyoung sighed before enter the car and he saw Jaebum snickers.

“Thanks.” Jaebum drove out from the house and heading to somewhere he really want to bring Jinyoung.

The silent fill the car, compare to their hot love a year ago, Jinyoung seem calm and Jaebum just let the younger calculating what in his mind. Jinyoung coldness and Jaebum who hesitate to being honest or keep their love with a lie. Jinyoung look at the dark road and he once think that he will definitely would not able to forgive Jaebum but here he was with the person he hate the most, while Jaebum once think he will never come back to Jinyoung again but here he was with the person he love the most.

One year ago.

                Jinyoung walked with Jackson laughing over the night the celebrate Jinyoung birthday. Jinyoung happy since it has been so many month he did not meet Jaebum since the older busy with his work. Jinyoung understand as the only child, Jaebum doing his best for his family and he would not able to introduce Jinyoung yet. Jaebum love Jinyoung and so did Jinyoung to Jaebum. Jackson and Mark was their matchmaker, Jinyoung remember how their awkward first sight love during Jaebum graduation.

“Hey, don’t you think Jaebum hyung quite different yesterday?” Jackson asked when they reach class but Jinyoung give him a death glare.

“Don’t bad mouthing my lover Jackson!” Jinyoung pouted.

“When this princess start to sulking, I need Mark hyung.” Jackson cannot deal with pouted Jinyoung.

“Guys!!!” Youngjae come with a style hat.

“Erm…. What with this fashion style?” Jackson pointed out while Jinyoung laughing.

“I have a photoshoot after this but I cannot skip this class since I want to wish this cute friend of mine ‘Happy Birthday’!!!!” Youngjae shout and a live band play happy birthday song for Jinyoung.

“Absolutely the rare idol, Choi Youngjae.” Jackson cried laughing.

“Apologised for not coming yesterday, I stuck 2 hours in recording room with Bambam and Yugyeom.” Youngjae smile at Jinyoung.

“Thanks Youngjae and you cannot do this in class.” Jinyoung hugged the younger.

“I thought this will be the best event.” Youngjae seat and he gesture the band to leave.

“Let start with our lesson.” Jinyoung pointing at their lecturer who seem shocked when he saw the live band.

“Choi Youngjae… Jjang!” Jackson back to his seat and he got a flicked from Jinyoung for teased Youngjae.

“Did Jaebum hyung come?” Youngjae asked and Jinyoung smile answer him.

“I love you so much.” Youngjae patted Jinyoung hair and he look at front again.

Their class ended and Youngjae run to go to his photo shoot schedule.

“Jackson bring Jinyoung to good place tomorrow.” Youngjae whisper before left and it made Jackson dumbfounded.

“What he told you?” Jinyoung asked.

“Oh.. nothing.” Jackson found the request kind of order from Youngjae.

Jackson sent Jinyoung home before went to his house. Jinyoung enter his house with a warm welcome from his cousin Mark Tuan.

“How are you today, birthday boy?” Mark pinched the younger cheek.

“Most likely happy and excited.” Jinyoung hugged Mark arm.

“Seem likes meeting Jaebum really affect you. I should open match making company with Jackson.” Mark dragged Jinyoung inside the house and they keep talking about their day.

That night, Jaebum called and Jinyoung as usual waiting for it.

“Jaebum-hyung….” Jinyoung acted cute when he picked up the call.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jaebum voice kind of made Jinyoung scared.

“Hyung…is there anything happen to you?” Jinyoung asked worriedly.

“Jinyoung-ah, do you love me?” Jaebum voice shuttering and he seem sobbing in other line.

“I love you hyung and you know how much I love you.” Jinyoung start to have a cold sweat.

“Jinyoung, I want you to be happy and let break up. I will get marry tomorrow, our family agree to register the wedding first and follow by the event later.” Jaebum told Jinyoung his so call to be a secret for the past few months.

“If this some kind of joke you better stop now.” Jinyoung tears fall and he flop on the floor.

“No, this real and I’m sorry.” Jaebum ended the call while Jinyoung still crying and it woke Mark.

“Hey, look at me.” Mark shocked when he saw Jinyoung cried.

“Hyung, he left me and he will get marry.” Jinyoung told Mark and the older calm him the whole night.

3 months after that Jaebum send the invitation through Youngjae and all of them come to the wedding but Jinyoung left after Jaebum vow for his wedding.

 

“Where you want to go, hyung?” Jinyoung at last asked.

“A place that I want to start again with you.” Jaebum stopped at a very beautiful mansion.

“this?” Jinyoung took a deep breathed

“Hmm.. remember that time when I asked you, what you want for your birthday. The last birthday we celebrate you said a house like this.” Jaebum open the door and Jinyoung followed.

“but… isn’t this the real house like the picture I pointed.” Jinyoung saw their photo in the house.

“Erm… it kind of give me 3 months to persuade the owner to sell it.” Jaebum sat on the couch while looking at Jinyoung who smile looking at how Jaebum place all their photos in every corner.

“So… how this relate to your explanation?” Jinyoung sat across Jaebum, smirked.

“I’m sorry Jinyoung.” Jaebum come kneel in front of Jinyoung and hold the younger hand.

“I’m not asking for you to say sorry Jaebum. Tell me what happen?” Jinyoung cannot played as if he would not angry anymore. He pushed Jaebum hand from his.

“I was force to marry her since my father was sick, Suzy was my family’s friend daughter and they arranged our wedding. The day I call you was the day my mom asked to sign off the wedding registration. I have no choice since it for my father and if I fight, he will fall sick again. Suzy was a good girl so I hope you not wait for me because I am not sure if I able to hurt Suzy too. After the wedding ceremony, we live together but we cannot find any chemistry. So, we decide to just marriage for a year and then go our own way. I cannot meet you before I settle my marriage and now, since I single I can face and pursue you again. We were both suffer this whole year Jinyoung, please just let that ego aside and be mine again.” Jaebum look at Jinyoung who sobbed non-stop.

“I really hate you…” Jinyoung kissed Jaebum

“It okay since I love you.” Jaebum smile.

That night Jinyoung felt warm in Jaebum arm.

“Youngjae said Yugyeom try to seduce you once and you both went on date.” Jaebum asked while played with Jinyoung finger.

“oh… yep but you know I am not good dating younger man.” Jinyoung face Jaebum.

“Youngjae said you kiss him…” Jaebum caress Jinyoung fringe.

“Oh… just to confirm my feeling for him.” Jinyoung heartbeat fast.

“Youngjae told me you drunk one day and call Yugyeom to pick you up…” Jaebum tighten his hugged.

“Oh… because he put his name as my number 1 speed dial number.” Jinyoung blushed since he just an inch from Jaebum.

“Youngjae told me…” Jaebum yet to finish his word but Jinyoung cut with a pecked.

“Stop with what Youngjae told you, if you want to know you can ask me from now on and I know you jealous. So, now take me with you before I take back this offer.” Jinyoung now under his lover and they smile.