Markjin - Until Forever

Jinyoung Centric One Shot

Jinyoung look outside his window and he smile thinking about the old time with Mark. The older busy with office work while he busy with exam. Jinyoung took a book from his small libraries and sat there waiting for the older come back. While waiting Jinyoung fall asleep and Mark back from work. Mark greet his mom and head to Jinyoung room, he saw the younger sleep on the couch with a book beside him. Mark caress the younger face and Jinyoung slowly open his eyes, Jinyoung look at the face he miss the most for the past few days. Mark smile and help the younger to sit up.

“Waiting for me?” Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded.

“You must be tired.” Jinyoung touched Mark hair and gave him a little peck on cheek.

“I lost my fatigued when I look at you.” Mark hugged Jinyoung.

“You need to bath first mom might waiting for us to eat dinner and tomorrow you still need to work.” Jinyoung dragged Mark to bathroom and he wait outside.

‘I love him so much’ Jinyoung inner heart muttered. Jinyoung prepared Mark clothes and he look at how beautiful body stand in front of him.

“Can we just skip tonight dinner?” Mark look at him with a seducing voice.

“Nope, you tired and mom cook your favourite foods.” Jinyoung ignored the pouted Mark and he walked to Mark, help the older with his clothes.

“I miss you so much, I hate business trip.” Mark whining like a child holding Jinyoung waist.

“Wear this yourself.” Jinyoung gave his pant.

“Can you hurry up finished your study and work with me?” Mark wear his pant and Jinyoung sat on the bed.

“What if I’m not working with you?” Jinyoung look into Mark eyes.

“Then I bet Papa will need to get back his scholarship amount to finance your university fee.” Mark giggling and Jinyoung stand to bring Mark for dinner.

Jinyoung sat next to Mark mother while Mark across him, they eat just like other times. Mark and Papa with their business talked, Mom and Joey fight because the younger result in school and Jinyoung always the one whom just being praise for his result and manner.

“Jinyoung, you will come to my company right?” Papa warning Jinyoung after Mark said he thought about other company.

“Of course papa, you are the only employer in my mind and I will definitely show you my good side unlike someone.” Jinyoung wink at Mark.

“That not funny Park Jinyoung!” Mark glare and they laughed.

                Jinyoung was Tuan’s friend son, both his parent died when he was 3 years old and Tuan’s bring him home as his guardian from that day since Park’s family did not want to take care of him since Jinyoung’s mother not from elite family when she married Jinyoung’s father, they leave Korea and build company in America. Now, Jinyoung was sitting with Tuan’s family like his own family and his lover was here too. After dinner, Mark made an excused to sleep he signal Jinyoung to follow him but the younger stuck with Joey assignment.

“Hyung, what should I write regarding this thing!” Jinyoung giggled with Joey cuteness.

“This one ask Mark might be helpful.” Jinyoung called Mark to help and the older give all information his little brother want regarding work etiquette.

“Can I bring Jinyoung now?” Mark asked.

“Hyung, of course.” The two brothers gave American high-five

Jinyoung follow Mark to his room and Mark bring him into tight cuddled.

“What will happen to us?” Jinyoung asked.

“Huh?” Mark frowned.

“Are we able to tell mom and papa about us?” Jinyoung look at Mark unhappy face.

“We have talked about this before and I still think that let just wait for the right time. Besides, we always in the same house and we can always sleep like this.” Mark caress Jinyoung face and the younger nodded.

“I love you, Mark.” Jinyoung kiss Mark forehead.

“I love you more.” Mark pecked Jinyoung lips.

Jinyoung cannot sleep that night since Mark will left to Vegas for few days next week and when Mark back he might not here anymore. Jinyoung want to full use his times with Mark, he told his mom and Papa to keep it secret since Mark have an urgent meeting that time and he planning a year for that contract. Jinyoung yet to tell Joey too, he know how close Mark and Joey they are no secret between the two sibling even Jinyoung not really understand them sometime. Jinyoung left Mark room when he know the older sleep off.

“Jinyoung…” Papa Tuan smile when he saw Jinyoung come out from Mark room and he call Jinyoung to talk.

“How your preparation to study in Korea?” Papa look at Jinyoung who sat in front of him, in his workroom.

“I’m scared and anxious about my real family.” Jinyoung smile but in his heart only god know.

“You really don’t want Mark to know about this? You know he will freak out when he know later.” Papa saw Jinyoung look down.

“We already a grown up man and I believe he will able to accept it, one day I will not stay beside him.” Jinyoung eyes teary but he quickly take a deep breathe.

“Jinyoung, I know Mark love you and Mom too but you must know we both hope you can be the one who realised that this is wrong and we love you like our own son.” Papa Tuan patted Jinyoung hair.

“I know Papa, I will come back when I able to forget that feeling and just give me one week to be with Mark. Papa just do not tell him anything regarding my whereabouts. Promise me.” Jinyoung look at his Papa eyes and the elder just hugged Jinyoung.

“I will, just take care of yourself.” Papa Tuan love Jinyoung likes his own son and he felt like he will lost a son.

“Jinyoung…” Mom come inside the room with tears on her cheek.

“Mom…” Jinyoung released his hugged from Papa Tuan.

“You such thoughtful son, If only you both not fall in love this will not happen.” Jinyoung hugged his mom and tears at last fall.

“I’m your bad son. I’m sorry I fall in love with him and it just unbearable to doubt it but if it for both of you I can do anything.” Jinyoung felt the soft hand running on his back.

“I’m sorry son.” Papa Tuan join the hugged and Jinyoung smile, since he rather lost Mark than make these two peoples hurt.

 

That morning, Jinyoung prepared breakfast with his mom and Mark was dashing with his work attire.

“Blue suit you.” Jinyoung comment while pours coffee in his cup.

“Eww… That likes couple.” Joey come from behind without them realised Jinyoung also wear the same color but it just a casual T-shirt. Jinyoung and Mark giggled but two pairs of eyes just look at them with apologetic feel.

“Jinyoung, what time you finished class?” Papa asked and Jinyoung look with question.

“Around 6PM, why Papa? Don’t ask me for any work please…” Jinyoung make a cute face and Mark almost melt on his chair.

“Mark today I have date with mom, you picked him.” Mark look at his Papa with a thankful and Jinyoung bite his lips.

“Papa, this not fair why I have to pick your beloved son?” Mark acted like he don’t want to do it.

“It okay Jinyoung hyung, I will pick you.” Joey cut Mark and he get a kicked under table.

“Nope, I will pick you and I will send you too.” Mark smile and Jinyoung laughed.

This not first time Mark send him to university but Jinyoung felt so special. Mark drive slowly to Jinyoung University to feel the time they were alone.

 “Jinyoungie, I’m sorry.” Mark muttered.

“Huh? For what?” Jinyoung felt dumbfounded.

“I was the one who asking Papa not giving you a car.” Mark kept this secret for a long time.

“I know.” Jinyoung was there went Mark fight with his parent.

“I don’t want anything happen to you. I scare if something happen to you when you drive alone and I do not able to face that.” Mark can feel Jinyoung hand intertwined in his hand.

“Thanks for everything my lovely and protective boyfriend. One day if I not here just promise you will continue live this way.” Jinyoung smile and Mark smile too.

They arrived at Jinyoung University and being university visual and best student make him being people attention.

“My lover always bring people attention.” Mark open Jinyoung door while the younger picked his bag.

“Not as much as you did before.” Jinyoung remember how Mark make people stand beside the road freeze.

“I’m not smart but I cannot doubt that.” Mark offer his hand with intention the younger will hold it but he just get a high-five.

“Bye… see you this evening and make sure to think about place for dinner.” Jinyoung run.

“Yah…” Mark shouted but he giggled think of how cute when Jinyoung embarrassed.

Jinyoung enter his class with a greet by the most handsome guy in his University sport club. Jackson dragged him to sit beside him and Jinyoung easily obey.

“Jinyoung-ah, I heard you will transfer to Korea?” Jackson whispered.

“I know you not heard, it more like you dig it from your father right.” Jinyoung knocked his best friend head.

“Okay, I admit that. You really want to search for your family or it because of Mark? Are you planning to leave him? Are you going to be okay there, alone?” Jackson not even look at his lecturer now, he face his best friend and throw a bullet question.

“Should we talked about this later since I just saw Mr. JYP heading to our place with his pen.” When Jinyoung finished his word, JYP was in front of them and gave Jackson a marker to answer the algebra equation.

“, Park Jinyoung.” Jackson muttered but Jinyoung just laughed.

During lunch hour, Jinyoung and Jackson sat together and Jinyoung told him everything.

“I hate you.” Jackson look down when he clear about the reason.

“I hate myself too.” Jinyoung offer Jackson his food and Jackson look into Jinyoung eyes before eat.

“I gonna miss you, come back here again and call me when you have time.” Jackson munched his food and JInyoung happy since his best friend support him.

“You know what you always wait for mine. Can you be the one who call me?” Jinyoung sulked.

“Okay, I will dropped my pride and call you since we not gonna see each other.” Jackson pouted his lips and acted likes he cried.

“Jinyoung-hyung… did you make my lover cry?” Bambam came and hugged Jackson.

“Aigoo… such a lovely couple. Now I need to go to library, feed my baby Bambam okay Jackson.” See you later.” Jinyoung left and Jackson still have many regret in his heart.

“Why hyung?” Bambam can feel the loneliness in Jackson eyes.

“I do not know how to comfort him. If only Jaebum still here.” Jackson just look at Bambam who eat his food rather than buy another one.

“So Jinyoung hyung will really left this university?” Bambam look at Jackson and Jackson nodded.

“I wonder where Jaebum hyung went after he know about Jinyoung hyung and Mark hyung relationship.” Jackson sighed.

“Yes, he really broke into pieces that time. We all know how much he love Jinyoung.” Bambam and Jackson lost in word, remembering Jaebum who transfer early last year since Mark announce his relationship in one of their group party.

“I hope he will find a little happiness in his home country.” Jackson and Bambam just can pray the best for Jinyoung and they need to face the fact Mark will get hurt later.

“I hope Mark hyung strong enough.” Bambam finished Jackson food and he give the last bite to Jackson.

“Yes, we just need to act well.” Jackson have to understand that this not just about Jinyoung and Mark but Mark’s parent.

Mark come picked Jinyoung sharp on time. He look around the University while waiting for Jinyoung finished his lecturer and he remember he confess to Jinyoung after his first win in basketball in the libraries where the younger study for his final exam. Bambam saw Mark when he come out from his class and he run before hugged the older.

“Mark hyung…” Bambam brightly smile made Mark chuckled.

“Hey… where my lover and yours?” Mark pinched Bambam cheeks.

“They have the most annoying lecturer now because he will nag for about one hour after his class.” Bambam imagine how boring Jackson now.

“So, better I get around while waiting. Do you willing to accompany me?” Mark asked and Bambam easily agree.

“Hyung, did you tell your parent about both of you?” Bambam bluntly asked.

“I wait for the right time and I don’t think it necessary yet because we both live together and we still have a very open skinship.” Mark giggled imagine how much he happy they live together.

“Hyung, don’t you ever think that Jinyoung hyung maybe one day left you.” Bambam know he might not asked that but Mark careless thought make him disappointed.

“I believed he won’t leave this handsome and lovely lover.” Mark never thought about Jinyoung leave from Jinyoung come to his house to now, not even once the younger went somewhere alone.

“Full of yourself again.” Bambam muttered and sighed.

“Bambam, don’t worry one day I will definitely tell my parent about us and I can promise I will make him happy.” Mark actually not sure about his promise too.

“I bet that day will come quickly.” Bambam patted Mark shoulder and continue their walked to café.

Jinyoung and Jackson come running and panting when the reach the café.

“Yah, you cheat!” Jackson shouted when they sat beside each other lover.

“Your mistake don’t blame me, turtle.” Jinyoung mocking.

“Seriously, can you both act like a man rather than this childish act.” Mark sometime jealous with Jinyoung and Jackson who can easily bickering about small thing.

“Your lover was the most childish one, how can he lie about my zip and he run pass me!” Bambam laughed when Jackson try to win over Jinyoung.

“yah, I use that trick almost everytime but you still believe it. So it not my mistake!” Jinyoung lean his head on Mark shoulder while the older nodded agree.

“I’m the most handsome man in sport team of course I care!” Jackson try to get Bambam backed up and the young giggled while nodded.

“That only after I graduate.” Mark sarcastic comment stopped Jackson and Jinyoung laughed crazily.

Bambam and Jackson look at Jinyoung who able to hide everything very careful with his laughed and caring side.

“Where are we going?” Jinyoung asked when he and Mark inside the car.

“I want to go to our first date restaurant.” Mark remember the restaurant they first so called date.

“You actually just want to eat some steak right?” Jinyoung know Mark really well.

“I don’t know but I feel that I want to bring you there.” Mark agree that he want to eat steak but his feeling tell him to bring Jinyoung there.

“Okay then.” Jinyoung stare at Mark face before give him a soft peck, maybe Mark heart can feel the goodbye time.

“I love you.” Mark pecked Jinyoung lips and they left to the restaurant.

Finished their dinner, Mark and Jinyoung took a walked around the park and they met a little puppy.

“Aww so cute.” Mark hugged it and Jinyoung just keep caress the puppy.

“You both a very cute couple.” The puppy owner can tell they were couple since they were wearing same colour clothes.

“We are.” Mark really like it and he gave back the puppy and said goodbye. Mark held Jinyoung hand and the walked seem so meaningful to Jinyoung.

“Hey, can I asked you something?” Mark stopped and brought Jinyoung into his hugged.

“Hmmm..what?” Jinyoung wrapped his hand around Mark waist.

“When you start love me?” Mark stare into Jinyoung eyes.

“Ermmm…let me think for a while.” Jinyoung acted likes he cannot remember.

“Jinyoungie…” Mark pleaded.

“Okay..Okay… erm I do not know when but I know when I definitely love you. I always denied it but when you kiss me when I sleep on your laps during our middle school, I sure that the time I start to let out my feeling.” Jinyoung lean on Mark chest and listen to the older heartbeat.

“I love you the first time I saw you and I promise to myself to take care of you the whole my life.” Mark confession made Jinyoung eyes teary.

“I’m sorry, I really sorry for make you love me.” Jinyoung cried and Mark panic.

“Hey, why? Don’t cry you look so beautiful and make me turn now!” Mark joke and JInyoung hit his chest.

“I love you, I really love you.” Jinyoung hugged Mark tightly.

A week pass so fast, Mark busy with his worked and when he came home Jinyoung sometime sleep on couch in living room waiting for him or on his bed. Everytime Jinyoung sleep on couch Mark will carry him to his room and they sleep together for the whole week and it rarely happen. Mark found it weird that Jinyoung always wait for him. Usually, Jinyoung will just text him goodnight or video call before he sleep.

“Jinyoung, it Sunday where are you going?” Mark look at Jinyoung who dress up early morning and ready to go out with Joey.

“I want to spend my time with Joey today.” Jinyoung want to tell Joey today.

“When are you going to back?” Mark know something happen to Jinyoung, since usually he will tell Joey thing that he not able to tell Mark.

“Just a little walked I will comeback before lunch and I want to lunch with you later.” Jinyoung winked and left the house when Joey call.

“Take care, Joey drive safely!” Mark shouted and his little brother just nodded.

Mark went to eat his breakfast and he saw his mother has swollen eyes.

“Mom, what with those swollen eyes?” Mark notice that and his mother just shook his head not able to talk.

“Papa, what happen?” Mark saw his father sighed.

“Just eat son, I went up first.” Pape Tuan left the table and Mark left alone when his mother followed.

Mark finished his food and when he want to go to his room, he heard his mother sobbing.

“How can I do this to him?” Papa Tuan try to sooth his wife.

“We can do this.” Papa Tuan cannot change what happen now since everything seem like it the right thing to do.

Mark just ignore the conversation since he bet Joey make a mistake again. At the same time, Jinyoung walked with Joey at the park and they stopped at plays swing.

“Hyung, do you remember how you worried when I fall from swing back then.” Joey close to Mark but Jinyoung more like his sister who caring and lovely.

“Yes, and you keep said you alright even your knee bleed.” Jinyoung smile remember the memories.

“I really like you hyung, you complete Mark hyung and my life.” Joey stopped swing when he saw Jinyoung stopped.

“Joey, hyung want to tell you something that’s why I asked you to come here.” Jinyoung look at Joey who frowned and confused.

“Do not tell me you going to break up with Mark hyung because you find someone else.” Joey glare like he want to kill Jinyoung.

“I will leave the house.” Jinyoung look down and his tears fall.

“Nonsense.” Joey stood and he left Jinyoung.

“Joey, please listen to me first please…” Jinyoung plead while holding the younger who face full with tears.

“No, I don’t want to listen. I want you to tell me it not true.” Joey shout and yank Jinyoung hand.

“Joey-ah, listen to hyung one last time.” Jinyoung chase the younger and with the word last Joey stopped and squat down on his knee.

Jinyoung tell him everything and Joey shocked with the fact how much Jinyoung love his parent to sacrifice his love.

“Hyung, can you consider it again.” He look at Jinyoung who wipes his tears.

“I will, when time bring us together again.”Jinyoung smile, hurt but so much love for Mark little brother.

Jinyoung drive the car since Joey seem like he just lost his soul and he keep crying on the way back home.

“Joey, don’t tell Mark.”Jinyoung remind before park the car and Mark shocked when he saw Jinyoung drive and Joey run while crying inside his house.

Mark really felt left out now. Why everyone seem like hiding something from him. Mark when to Joey car and he open Jinyoung door and he saw the younger cry inside the car.

“What happen?” Mark look at Jinyoung and the younger come out and hugged him tightly.

“I love you, but what can I do?” Jinyoung crying and Papa Tuan just look from his window.

“Hey, you never act like this.” Mark never saw Jinyoung this helpless and he never show this affectionate when they were at home.

“What should I do?” Jinyoung fall, he sat on the floor and Mark don’t know what to do since they was at home and he cannot kiss Jinyoung openly in front of Papa Tuan who look at them from the window.

“Hey, you always have me.” Mark end up ignore his father and kiss Jinyoung forehead. He carry Jinyoung and pass his father.

Mark put Jinyoung on his bed and wiped the younger tears.

“Hey tell me what happen, why everyone seem like keeping a big secret behind me.” Mark look at Jinyoung teary eyes.

“You will know later.” Jinyoung pecked Mark lips and they not able to eat lunch together but they going out for dinner.

Jinyoung and Mark wearing the best for their first dinner sponsored by their parent.

“Hey, enjoyed your dinner.” Joey wish Mark and the older just brushed his brother hair.

                Jinyoung feed Mark a lot during their dinner and they laughed about many thing. Jinyoung and Mark stop to watched firework and Jinyoung happy with the warm back hugged by Mark around his waist. Jinyoung turn to face Mark and they kiss passionately, Mark took that today as permission for him to stay out with Jinyoung from his parent.

“Want to stay out today?” Mark asked and Jinyoung agreed.

“As you wish and remember this moment well.” Jinyoung closed Mark eyes with his hand.

“Mark, whatever I said to you now just listen and don’t ask me now. Ask me later, when we met again.” Jinyoung still closed Mark eyes since he was crying.

“Babe, I want you to know I love you more and more, not even once I felt bored to love you. Every time I’m waiting for you was my happy moment and having you stay by my side this whole week make me satisfied. If you miss me, remember this whole moment and remember I always love you, no matter where I am going. I never left you but I will keep looking over your success…” Jinyoung sobbed and Mark pushed Jinyoung hand.

“Hey… I will not asked why you tell me this but it must be a reason so don’t worry if you have a reason I will strongly accept it.” Mark know Jinyoung ready to leave him and that must be so hard for the younger to decide it. Mark hugged Jinyoung, he will follow if that what the younger think the best for them.

“I love you.” Jinyoung cried slowly stop and Mark brought Jinyoung to his own house where he prepare to live with Jinyoung.

“Welcome…” Jinyoung surprised when they arrived.

“You build this?” Jinyoung asked and the house was so beautiful.

“I just want to at least prepare something before propose you.” Mark back hugged Jinyoung.

“Thanks…” Jinyoung really love Mark work it always perfect.

“One day I will definitely bring you here as my official wife.” Mark kiss Jinyoung.

“You have trip to Vegas tomorrow let just sleep now. I will prepare your luggage back home.” Jinyoung and Mark enter their bedroom and after shower together, Jinyoung open the closet, he surprise Mark prepare everything as couple set.

“This just too much.” Jinyoung laughed. Mark embarrassed and he pick the one he like the pink big bunny shirt for Jinyoung and blue for him.

“It cute.” Mark comment after wearing it and Jinyoung come behind Mark, took their selca.

“Let sleep, I won’t be here for a week and I will miss you.” Mark hugged Jinyoung tightly.

“I will miss you too.” Jinyoung sleep warmly in Mark arm and until morning greet them, Jinyoung happy and appreciate with all the time he has with Mark.

Jinyoung and Mark back home, and their family greet the two with a hurtful look. Jinyoung packed Mark bag and Mak just stare at Jinyoung when Mark bath Jinyoung put a letter on his lover bag. He put under the last clothes since he don’t want Mark to disturb by the letter. Jinyoung always remind Mark to follow his choice of clothes, and Mark always like everything Jinyoung choose for him.

“Remember to wear from top okay and good luck.” Jinyoung send Mark with a fighting gesture.

Mark left and Jinyoung look at his family.

“I will leave too.” Jinyoung smile but all three of them hugged Jinyoung.

“We will send you off.” Papa Tuan suggested.

“It embarrassing to cry at airport, I will just go alone and I book cab to pick me.” Jinyoung left to his room and none of Mark family able to comfort him now.

Jinyoung left to airport and he arrived Incheon. Jinyoung did first thing he need to do change his phone number to local number. Now, he fully cut his connection with Tuan’s family and all his American memories. After a week in University, Jinyoung able to find a part-time job and he went to an interview but he shocked when he saw Jaebum. Jaebum easily accept him and he was happily married with Youngjae his junior at work.

“So, you left Mark?” Jaebum asked during dinner at his house. Youngjae just silently watched the two best friend talked.

“Hmm… and maybe he just know I left today.” Jinyoung remember the letter he put in Mark luggage.

“I hope you both will met again.” Jaebum really understand how hurt it felt when he lost Jinyoung.

“One day if we are fate together.” Jinyoung smile.

 

                Mark open a letter that fall from his shirt, it his last day and he will wear this to go to airport. Mark look curious since it Jinyoung writing. He open it slowly and he tear up with every word Jinyoung write in the letter. He was stupid that never expect Jinyoung to leave this soon and not inform him. When Mark reach home, he rush to Jinyoung room and as what Jinyoung told he left when Mark come home and don’t ask anyone since Jinyoung beg them to keep this secret.

“Mark…” Mark mom come and hugged his son.

“I’m sorry for being selfish but please understand me. I want the best for you.” Mark do not have any energy to fight, he stand up and left Jinyoung room and locked himself.

2 years pass…

“Jinyoung hyung…” Yugyeom really love his senior.

“Kim yugyeom, I have told you to call me sunbaenim at work.” Jinyoung flicked the younger forehead.

“Ahhhh… Sunbaenim.” Yugyeom shout in pain and Jinyoung happily win.

“Jaebum hyung…” Jinyoung chase Jaebum.

“Told you to call me sunbaenim.” Jaebum slapped Jinyoung neck.

“Ah… sunbaenim.” Jinyoung shouted and he heard Yugyeom giggled.

“Jaebum sunbaenim, saranghae.” Yugyeom shoot bullet love and Jinyoung about to chase the younger but Jaebum dragged his back collar to meet their client.

“I hate that little boy!” Jinyoung muttered before realised many eyes look at him being drag pitifully by Jaebum.

“Yah… let me go.” Jinyoung saw all staff laughed.

“Today meeting I want you to attend it since you the owner of this project.” Jinyoung pouted when Jaebum told him to attend meeting.

“You know when I start this company with you I want to be your sleeping partner and do the technical part. I hate meeting.” Jinyoung whining.

“Since it about technical that’s why I need you to attend. This was our first big project so make sure you success.” Jaebum left and Jinyoung have to find the detail about the meeting.

“Kim Yugyeom, bring me all file regarding this project.” Jinyoung shocked with 5 big files in front of him.

“Good luck sunbaenim.” Jinyoung glare at Yugyeom who laughing before left his room. Jinyoung don’t like people call him boss so most his employee call him sunbaenim.

“Markjin Corporation…” Jinyoung laughed. Remember the joke he made with Mark about open a company together and combine their name. Jinyoung finished all the files before meeting at 2PM.

                Jinyoung enter the meeting room, but he shocked that the company has Korean worker even originate from American. Jinyoung and the worker talked before their CEO come since the flight get delay one hour. Jinyoung bow right when the door open and he shocked to see Mark for the first time after he left and beside Mark, Jackson and Bambam follow enter the room. Jinyoung bite his lips and Mark just shake his hand, their eyes meet. Jinyoung hold the hand he miss the most and it take a few minute for them to let go.

“Nice to meet you.” Jinyoung said and it shocked many Korean worker how fluent Jinyoung English.

“Nice to meet you again, buddy.” Jackson pushed Mark aside and hugged Jinyoung.

“Nice to meet you hyung. I miss you.” Bambam like a koala bear hugging Jinyoung.

“Oh… yeah.. Can we proceed the meeting?” Jinyoung flustered.

“Good..” Mark sat and he act very cool as a real businessperson.

Jinyoung and Mark finished with a very good agreement. After the meeting, Mark left behind and he locked the meeting room door.

“Are you happy?” Mark asked stand in front of Jinyoung.

“No, how can I be happy without you.” Jinyoung look down tidy up all his files and hold his tears.

“Look at me, tell me you still love me Jinyoungie.” Mark bring Jinyoung face and he eagerly want to kiss Jinyoung.

“I still love you Mark, until forever.” Jinyoung tears fall and Mark wipe it.

“Mom and Papa not able to being stubborn anymore, they want you to comeback and being their son-in-law.” Mark caress Jinyoung face and kiss him.

“Are you sure?” Jinyoung asked.

“Hmm… they come too and they stay at hotel now. Joey really want to join this meeting but I told him I have enough trouble bring Jackson and Bambam.” Jinyoung laughed.

“I miss you so much.” Jinyoung pecked Mark lips.

“Will you marry me?” Mark proposed and Jinyoung blushed.

“I will.” Jinyoung hugged Mark tightly.

“Let go.” Mark open the meeting door and Jackson waiting with ring outside.

“What is this?” Jinyoung surprised with the big screen show their face.

“Proposal event, thanks to Jaebum for helping me keep an eyes on you. It really hard to endure 2 years without you.” Mark put the ring and kiss Jinyoung.

“This really embarrassing…” Jinyoung hide on Mark chest. Mark chuckle it has been a long time it feel this warm.

“Jinyoung hyung.” Joey come with Mark parent and they reunited after 2 years.

“Come here son.” Jinyoung run to Mark mom and he cried.

“I miss you so much mom.” They cried and kiss, Papa Tuan hugged both of them.

“I miss you too Jinyoung.” Mark mother keep kiss Jinyoung and Mark wipe his tears.

“Thanks Jaebum.” Mark greet Jaebum and they smile.

“Take good care of my brother.” Jaebum patted Mark back.

“Sorry, who this man and how can my favourite hyung marry him?” Yugyeom come in between Jaebum and Mark.

“Just step aside.” Jaebum pushed Yugyeom and Mark laughed.

“I’m his eternal lover.” Mark whisper and Yugyeom almost shout when he remember Jinyoung said he love someone with deep voice.

“So, the deep voice man is you? Daebak Park Jinyoung taste like K-pop idol, I thought deep voice only but he like visual too. erted hyung!” Yugyeom comment and it received laughed from Mark and Jaebum.

That night Mark come to Jinyoung house and he shocked that Jinyoung can live in the very simple house and it really nice house.

“How my house?” Jinyoung asked.

“Our house better than this.” Mark dragged Jinyoung to his hugged.

“Let me clear everything first then I will back home.” Jinyoung just can giggled with Mark start biting him.

“Everything your command.” Mark Jinyoung skin and hand working on Jinyoung back.

“Ah… let go to bedroom.” Jinyoung running and dragged Mark to come inside his bedroom.

“Wowo… too much. it’s my wallpaper?” Mark laughed and Jinyoung embarrassed.

“At least I’m not put everything inside with couple.” Jinyoung teased Mark.

“I love you and I need you now!” Mark start working again change the topic.

“As your wish.” Jinyoung happy that their love not for a day but until forever.