2Young - Thank You

Jinyoung Centric One Shot

Jinyoung just about to enter the cafeteria when he saw a familiar face run toward him. He smile act like nothing affect him with the student still running. Jackson blocked the boy from hugging Jinyoung and Jinyoung pushed his friend and hugged that boy.

“You make it?” Jinyoung hugged that student and it make all eyes on them.

“Wowowowo…Who is this?” Jackson separate them and look into his best friend eyes.

“Jackson, this my favourite dongsaeng from country side, Choi Youngjae.” Jinyoung happy able to meet Youngjae again and he felt accomplished.

“Hye, hyung. I’m Youngjae. First year student.” Youngjae offer hand to Jackson but the older still look at Jinyoung. Jinyoung at last took Jackson hand and to accept Youngjae greet.

“You said he from country but why he not use accent?” Jackson whisper to Jinyoung but Jinyoung just laugh.

“Youngjae, let eat with hyung?” Youngjae happily nodded.

“Hey… I’m not agree with this?” Jackson protested.

“Hey…Hey..hey… I don’t need your permission.” Jinyoung tease and leave Jackson.

“Park Jinyoung….!!!” Jackson run follow Jinyoung from behind.

 

                The cafeteria never empty when Jinyoung and his group come to eat, since most of the student always secretly taking their time to look at them. Jinyoung known for his best student record, Jackson was best athlete, Mark the best visual and their leader Im Jaebum was the school president. Jinyoung brought Youngjae to introduce to their group and the Younger seem shocked when Jinyoung dragged him by waist to sit beside him.

“He is mine, so no flirting with him.” Jinyoung warning his friend.

“Yah… Just by that look we all know you not just treat him as friend.” Jaebum who know Jinyoung the longest can read every action the younger make.

“That my brother.” Jinyoung hi-five with Jaebum.

“So, you going to cheat in front of me?” Mark bring Jinyoung face to him and seal their lips.

“You, still my spare.”Jinyoung use to Mark skinship but nothing attached between them.

“Youngjae, how you met this guy?” Jackson asked Youngjae more likes investigate.

“Oh... he was my tutor when he back to his hometown.” Youngjae smile since he really love being beside Jinyoung. It look like a dream.

 “So, he was the one you told me?” Jackson asked Jinyoung and Jinyoung just smile.

“Weird… I thought he just into reading like you.” Mark comment and remember the thing Jinyoung told them before.

“So, he going to join us from now on right?” Jaebum offer his food to Youngjae.

“I’m planning, he yet to know.” Jinyoung smile look at Youngjae enjoyed chicken from Jaebum.

“Youngjae-ah, where you live here?” Jinyoung open the mineral water that belong to Mark and make the older frown but then smile after kiss Jinyoung cheek.

“I live with my uncle but I want to rent some place later.” Youngjae shyly look at Jinyoung.

“Live with me?” Jinyoung caress the younger hair and Jackson choke with Jinyoung offer.

“Jinyoung, you never bring me to your house but you offer Youngjae to live with you. This so unfair….” Jackson about to fire Jinyoung with another word but stopped when he felt Jaebum knocked his head with spoon.

“Support your friend love life!” Jaebum stand and left.

“I go first dear, see you after school.” Mark pinched Jinyoung cheek and followed Jaebum.

“Ignore me and I’m not going to leave.” Jackson being stubborn until Jinyoung have to promise to treat Jackson meat.

After all his friends leave, Jinyoung hold Youngjae hand.

“Sorry, I not able to come during your exam.” Jinyoung was busy with his own exam.

“It okay hyung.” Youngjae look at the face he was longing for the past few months.

“So, want to live with me?” Jinyoung touch Youngjae messy golden hair.

“But….it embarrassing.” Youngjae turn his face away from Jinyoung.

“Why?” Jinyoung acted likes he did not saw how red Youngjae cheeks.

“I’m not good at control myself when I’m with you.” Youngjae look at Jinyoung and give him a little peck.

“It okay because me too.” Jinyoung kiss him more passionate this time, both of them ignore the eyes who looking at them.

“I take it as you agree.” Jinyoung brought Youngjae to his classroom.

“Thanks.” Youngjae said goodbye to Jinyoung and Jinyoung left with a smile.

 

                When Youngjae enter his class, he can feel the heat from some of his classmate. Jinyoung had told him before, if he want to be in the same school with him it also mean he need to face the fact meeting some haters. Youngjae said he will just study in the same school but he will not reveal they couple but Jinyoung said no. Jinyoung can be a little possessive since he said he do not want to saw anyone come and flirt with Youngjae. So, here his first day will not going to pass quietly.

“Yah…Are you Jinyoung oppa lover?” A group of girls come and they seem like a fan.

“As what you saw.” Youngjae ignore the annoyed face maybe leader of the group.

“Hey, newbies. Listen Jinyoung oppa is the best student and you come from country claim him as your lover. We will not accept that.” The girls throw Youngjae book to the floor.

“Listen girls, either you accept or not. Jinyoung hyung was mine!” Youngjae stand and he make the girls surprised with his sudden change.

“Nice….” Jackson, Jaebum and Mark claps hand looking at Youngjae who look at them.

“What you guys doing here?” Youngjae asked and all the girls runaway.

“No wonder Jinyoung believe nothing will happen to you.” Jaebum patted Youngjae shoulder.

“We worried if something like that happen so we come to safe you but seem like it nothing to worry about.” Mark picked the book on the floor.

“Your stupid lover just sat on his chair saying you guys worried for nothing while we were running to safe you.” Jackson really hate Jinyoung cocky style.

“I have black belt and I learn not just reading from Jinyoung hyung.” Youngjae smile make all three Jinyoung’s friend awe.

“Welcome to JYP, friend.” Jaebum offer his hand and Mark turn it to be fighting shout.

“Thanks.” Youngjae put his hand on Jackson and they shout yeh.

“Bye, darling.” Mark winked before leave the class.

Jinyoung already warning Youngjae about his friend. Mark love to so skinship, he do it followed his mood of the day. Kiss, wink and hug was Mark best 3 skinship specialise. Jackson a little bit sarcastic and honest, but he the most humorous among the three. Jaebum more like a detail and responsible leader but he sometime can be the fool. Jinyoung can talk a weeks if Youngjae asked about his friends. Class start again and when class end Youngjae look at Jinyoung who come to pick him.

“How your first day?” Jinyoung asked.

“Erm… memorable.” Youngjae laughed remember what happen today.

“It so hard for others to understand us, for them we are perfect but all of us have our own flaw that we only shows to someone special.” Jinyoung look at Youngjae.

“You are perfect to me, because you know my flaws too.” Youngjae wrapped his hand around Jinyoung waist.

“Thanks for loving me.” Jinyoung kiss Youngjae lips.

“Thanks for find me.” Youngjae love the fact they was destiny to be together.

“Talked about find you…” Jinyoung pulled away and touched his nape.

“What…?” Youngjae frowned.

“Actually I told them you was a great singer and I promise them to persuade you join our idol group.” Jinyoung explained.

“I will as long as you there.” Youngjae and Jinyoung walked hand in hand.

                Jinyoung happy he met Youngjae by accident when he listen the younger sang on the street back in his hometown. After that Jinyoung keep coming to meet Youngjae and because of family matter Youngjae not able to study. Jinyoung give him free private tutor and paid for his exam, that how Youngjae able to come here. Youngjae make Jinyoung stand again when he want to give up his dream and that how he know that Youngjae was belong to him.