Jinson - Bunny & Joker

Jinyoung Centric One Shot

Because of Jinyoung kiss during their Bangkok FM and Jackson supper annoyed with it.

“What the hell with Jinyoung?” Jackson angrily throw his bag on his bed while Mark lying down ignored the angry Jackson.

“Mark-hyung….” Jackson shocked when Jinyoung pop-up from door behind him.

“Huh… yes nyoungie…” Mark make the call more dramatically and sweet.

“I don’t know how to play this game to go to next stage.” Jinyoung pouted and Mark just laughed at how adorable Jinyoung and he also know how annoying someone who inside his room now.

“Come in, let me help you.” Jinyoung come in happily and Mark not just teach him but he actually taught him in between his leg, in other word, sat back hugged.

“Jinyoung, if you that bad with that game just gave up and spend time to learn being less annoyed lad.” Jackson saw Jinyoung look at him angry but the younger not just let Jackson got him.

“I rather being annoyed lad rather than someone who only about talked!” Jinyoung and Jackson now facing each other.

“Woowowowo… enough or I will call Jaebum.” Mark dragged Jinyoung away and the younger gaze still on Jackson.

“What?” Jackson agitate the younger anger.

“Jackson….!” Mark just able to shout when Jinyoung punched lend on his roommate.

“That what you get when you pissed me!” Jinyoung left, while Mark try to hold Jackson from chase Jinyoung.

 

That night, all of them out for dinner and Jaebum can easily sense something cold between the same age friends.

“Tell me about it or you will regret this?” Jaebum who sat beside his best friend look into Jinyoung eyes.

“Just man to man fight.” Jinyoung did not want to remember what he did.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jaebum turn Jinyoung face to look at him.

“Okay, I punched him for saying whatever to whoever!” Jinyoung look at Jaebum and he knows no matter what it always him that need to apology.

“What again this time? This year I bet both of you bickering more than often and what come to worst now you include physical touch. You should be the one who calm.” Jaebum know well Jinyoung not easily lost his patient but if he did than it mean you just being too much.

“I know so what? It always me who come and apologised first, no big deal!” Jinyoung closed his eyes try to convince Jaebum he not into this talked anymore.

“Okay, I will let this slide.” Jaebum caress Jinyoung hair just likes he usually did.

“I love you.” Jinyoung muttered but enough for Jaebum to keep smile.

“Jinyoung-hyung…“ Bambam run to Jaebum and Jinyoung while someone eyes glued on Jinyoung.

“Bambam come here.” Jackson called, when the younger about to hold JInyoung and Bambam turn and pouted.

“Okay, wait for me.” Bambam disappointed since it has been few days he not able to meet Jinyoung due to their clash schedule.

“Jackson seem like want to keep all members by himself.” Mark snapped Jinyoung from daydream.

“It okay I used to it.” Jinyoung smile and pinched Mark cheek. He run when Mark try to catch him.

Jackson who stand beside Bambam look at his best friend plays with someone he dream to be with, last year after their Japan concert Jackson make a simple date arrangement for Jinyoung but when he confessed Jinyoung laughed and said how he just think of Jackson as a friend. After that, Jackson really hate Jinyoung for acting like nothing happen between them, as if Jackson never confess and Jinyoung keep his skinship with Jackson.

“Don’t stare like that Jackson hyung, you can kill Jinyoung hyung if you look like that.” Bambam and Mark know about the confession but they never told Jinyoung they knew.

“I really hate him.” Jackson walked with Bambam enter the restaurant.

“Where Jinyoung-hyung?” Yugyeom asked when he back from washroom.

“He take call outside, come sit next to me.” Mark tapped the chair beside him who previously Jinyoung.

“Guys, eat first I look for Jinyoung.” Jaebum stand since all their food come but Jinyoung yet to come in.

“Now, tell us what really happen between you and Jinyoung-hyung.” Yugyeom asked since Jaebum and Jinyoung not with them.

“You love him but why you act like you hate him so much this year? I think something really weird happen after our Christmas concert.” Youngjae look at Jackson, Bambam and Mark just act like Jackson never told them anything.

“I confessed but he dump me, I hate the fact and annoyed with his act likes nothing happen.” Jackson told them, Yugyeom and Youngjae laughed.

“So, it just because he act like he don’t care about your feeling so you think it annoyed you?” Youngjae asked and Jackson nodded.

“You should know Jinyoung hyung more.” Yugyeom hi-five with Mark as if both of them know something secret about Jinyoung.

Jaebum and Jinyoung enter the restaurant and Jinyoung pushed Bambam and sat beside Jackson.

“Sorry for this morning.” Jinyoung put some of his steak on Jackson plate.

“Me too.” Jackson try to cover his happiness everytime Jinyoung sorry for him.

“Jinyoung-ah, will you tell him now?” Jaebum offer Jinyoung his ramyun but the younger shook his head.

“I’m engage with someone.” Jinyoung bite his lips and Jackson who sat beside him put his folk and spoon.

“Engage? Nice!” Jackson about to leave but Jinyoung hold him and he gave Jackson his phone.

“For you!” Jinyoung blushed but he have to show it.

“When this?” Jackson asked and he look at Jinyoung who embarrassed beside him.

“God… Jackson you must be dumb or stupid not to know this.” Mark and Yugyeom laughed.

“That was after Hong Kong FM, your mother come to me asking whether I like to be someone who able to take good care of you.” Jinyoung blushing and it so hard to handle Jackson.

“Wait, you said you hate me and we are just friend!” Jackson look at Jinyoung and it makes their members laughed.

“So stupid!” Youngjae hi-five with Jaebum.

“Isn’t it obvious, I love you and when you confess that day, you not even listen to me till the end, don’t you? You just walked away even I called you.” Jinyoung poke Jackson cheek.

“Why my mother do this to me, in secret.” Jackson look at Jinyoung and his mother picture showing his ring.

“I wear the same ring almost every days but because you being super sensitive you not even realised this ring once belong to your mother.” Jinyoung shows the real ring in front of Jackson.

“It suit you, but am I your fiancé?” Jackson asked while hold Jinyoung hand.

“Yes, Yes…and Yes.” Jinyoung look at Jackson and smile.

“Awww… like a dream!” Jackson kiss Jinyoung cheeks.

“Not here Jackson let get up.” Jaebum told him and they left the restaurant.

Jackson and Jinyoung left the group and they had a walked around the neighbourhood.

“So, what should I call you?” Jackson squeeze their hand.

“Don’t think about something weird.” Jinyoung warned while drink his coffee.

“My bunny?” Jackson stopped and Jinyoung sighed.

“So should I call you Joker?” Jinyoung joked back but Jackson seem like that name.

“I like that.” Jackson teased.

“Please not bunny…” Jinyoung pleading and pouted.

“Nope I like Joker so you can use it!” Jinyoung regret his talent in choosing nickname.

“I never win over you.” Jinyoung pouted but Jackson hold his waist and he rest on Jinyoung shoulder.

“You win my heart and you are everything to me.” Jackson make Jinyoung laughed.

“Thanks to your mother for let me be the one for his lovable son.” Jinyoung face Jackson and kiss his forehead.