YugNior - Heartbreak

Jinyoung Centric One Shot

Yugyeom look at Jinyoung who practice alone in the dance hall, it has been a few days Jinyoung being practice alone in the dance hall. Yugyeom come inside when he saw Jinyoung lay down on the floor. The older seem shocked with the sudden appearance of his going to be Maknae of new boy group form by JYP.

“What are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked.

“I should asked that question to you hyung.” Yugyeom offer the older a cup of water.

“I just need to practice more.” Jinyoung took the drink and look at Yugyeom.

“Do you fight with Jaebum hyung because of you going to debut again with us?” Yugyeom look into Jinyoung eyes but the Jinyoung sighed and looked down.

“No, it just personal.” Jinyoung sure Yugyeom even he know the younger might not understand.

“Hyung, I really adore you.” Yugyeom shows his thumb when Jinyoung stand and left him in the dance room.

 

Yugyeom dance until late of night but then he saw two shadow pass his dancing hall door. He followed the figure and here he saw what he should not.

“Stop it, Jaebum hyung.” Jinyoung yank his hand from Jaebum when they reach dim light area near their company park.

“No, I will not.” Jaebum pushed Jinyoung to the tree and kissed him harshly.

“Jaebum hyung…please…” Jinyoung cried and this always happen when Jaebum angry.

“You beast….” Yugyeom come and punch the older face. Yugyeom dragged Jinyoung who half- and cover the older with his jacket.

“Yugyeom…” Jinyoung slowly hold Yugyeom hand as a signed to stop walking.

“Yes, I know I should not get involve but he was….” Yugyeom stopped when he feel Jinyoung lips attached to him.

“Thanks but I need to get to Jaebum hyung.” Jinyoung smile before he run to the same way back to Jaebum.

“I being reject again.” Yugyeom can only turn and get hurt again.

 

Yugyeom back to their dorm and he saw Bambam and Jackson busy making food, while Mark watched TV and exercise. He look around and open Jaebum room but he cannot find Youngjae.

“Where Youngjae hyung?” Yugyeom asked and his heart beat fast.

“He run out when Jaebum called just now.” Mark answered and with a flashed Yugyeom put down his bag and run out.

“Yugyeom…!!!” Mark called but the younger just left.

 

Jinyoung was walking to find Jaebum again with a medicine in his hand. He being Jaebum boyfriend for almost 2 years but this few month Jaebum start acted differently toward him. He felt like Jaebum not love him anymore and what he need only a person to release his lust. In every kiss, he cannot find the word ‘I love you’ mean to him and every time Jaebum at his he only shout one name and it hurt Jinyoung so much. Tears fall when he reach the park, Jaebum was kissing and that person make Jaebum smile. Jinyoung asked himself, when the last time he saw that smile.

“Don’t look if it hurt you, hyung.” Yugyeom close Jinyoung eyes with his hand and he can feel the tears wet his hand.

“It hurt so much, Yugyeom.” Jinyoung was freeze there but a warm hand wrapped around him and make him turn.

“I’m here hyung, for you.” Yugyeom hugged Jinyoung and patted the older back.

 

Yugyeom dragged Jinyoung to the nearest coffee shop when Jinyoung calm from his sobbing.

“Yugyeom-ah, why are you coming back? After I reject you and still choose Jaebum hyung.” Jinyoung sipped the coffee Yugyeom buy for him.

“Because I know how hurt to see someone you love with someone else.” Yugyeom play with his stirrer unable to look at Jinyoung.

“Do you love me?” Jinyoung smile even he actually knows about it.

“I do and it still hot in here.” Yugyeom point to his heart and tears fall when he think about Jinyoung kiss Jaebum when Yugyeom right in from of them.

“I’m sorry Yugyeom but I really love Jaebum hyung.” Jinyoung admit Yugyeom always stay and take care of him in silent but he yet to forget Jaebum.

“I know, how can it call love if it easy to forget.” Jinyoung hold Yugyeom hand to comfort the younger.

“It getting late, let go back.” Jinyoung walked holding Yugyeom hand to give each other a little strength.

They reach dorm but right in front of the gate, Jaebum was there and he look fiercely when he saw their intertwine hand.

“Jinyoung, come here.” Jaebum pushed Yugyeom hand and dragged Jinyoung.

“Yugyeom see you tomorrow.” Jinyoung smile while followed Jaebum step.

 

In the dorm.

“What Jaebum hyung did?” Bambam asked when all they heard Jinyoung shout in pain.

“Just sleep Bambam, or open the music so we can sleep.” Yugyeom force his eyes to sleep and Bambam turn on the loud music.

Inside Jinyoung room.

“Hyung, why you being like that?” Jinyoung cried in pain, Jaebum seem like he neglect the younger pain and do it without any feel.

“Just shut up and like we always did.” Jaebum end up shout Youngjae name when he feel the pleasure of being inside Jinyoung and Jinyoung was almost faint.

“Jinyoung, thank you.” Jaebum go to bathroom and clean up himself before left the room.

Yugyeom woke up when he saw Jaebum left and then, he opened Jinyoung door. As expected, he saw the lifeless Jinyoung.

“Hyung, wake up please…” Yugyeom tears make Jinyoung just want to disappear from the world.

“Yugyeom, can you clean me up.” Jinyoung was helpless and Yugyeom can see blood come out.

“Hyung, I need to call doctor. You bleeding.” Yugyeom cried and he can feel Jinyoung hand shut him.

“Just bring me to bathroom.” Jinyoung order and Yugyeom just nodded.

Jinyoung bath with Yugyeom help and the blood slowly stop. Yugyeom carried Jinyoung to his bed and caress the older cheek, whom easily fallen asleep. Yugyeom sleep with Jinyoung that night since he worried I something happen while the older left alone. Morning come, Jinyoung woke up and he smile look at Yugyeom who slept while holding him.

“Wow, nice view.” Jackson who intent to wake up Bambam saw them.

“Shhh… he tired last night.” Jinyoung warning his friend.

“Okay…” Jackson jump on Bambam bed and kiss his lover.

“Jinyoungie….” Mark come inside his room and eyes widen not sure if he like what he saw or not.

“What with the morning call… Yugyeom is sleeping and he was tired so get out.” Jinyoung throw his pillow to Mark.

“Okay… but I thought you date Jaebum.” Mark left and he bring Jinyoung pillow with him.

Jinyoung opened his phone and snapped his photo with Yugyeom on the bed. He tweet the photo with caption ‘My Baby sleeping, so no morning call please.’

“Yah….” Jaebum come from his room and he shocked with the view of Jinyoung kiss Yugyeom forehead.

“Hyung…” Yugyeom open his eyes and look at Jinyoung who look so cute in the morning.

“Now, my baby woke up.” Jinyoung kiss Yugyeom lips and it make Jaebum move forward and he want to dragged Jinyoung away but this time Jinyoung pull back.

“Not anymore Jaebum, I need someone that love me not as a place to satisfied you. I had enough listen you call for someone else name while doing it with me and I bet it enough when you not even care how painful I felt.” Jinyoung cried and the yell make everyone come to his room.

“So, Yugyeom love you?” Jaebum shoot and it make the younger lose word.

“What if he did? You still want to deny how much you love Youngjae and you both cheat on me? Until when you want to keep it? When I die after a night with you?” Jinyoung tried to walk but he fall, Mark and Jackson shocked with the bloodstain on Jinyoung pant. Yugyeom hold Jinyoung who sobbing and it hard for all of them to believe this happen.

“This too much, Jaebum and Youngjae.” Jackson reach Jaebum collar and he pushed Jaebum to the wall.

“Just leave me, I did love you before and I know you too. Now, let both of us walked away.” Jinyoung spoke and Jaebum pushed Jackson away while running from the room. Youngjae follow Jaebum and Yugyeom help Jinyoung to rest on his bed.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung look down and he not able to face Yugyeom.

“Hyung, give me chance to cherish you.” Yugyeom hold Jinyoung hand and kiss it.

“Let work on it together.” Jinyoung smile and Yugyeom shyly kissed Jinyoung.

“I love you, hyung.” Yugyeom muttered and caressed Jinyoung cheek.

“Thank you.” Jinyoung patted his new lover hair.