hwaiting^^

the proposal

jihyo smiled as she went into the car, she had always heard about the rm casts and their car dates, which was fine for jihyo since the cars windows were tinted but she obviously did not want the 'question' be popped in a car.jong kook gave a little peck on her forehead as he held her hands before driving off to a quiet beach park. 

The wind blew on their glowing faces as they held hands walking barefooted on the sand."oppa isn't it beautiful? "Jong kook hid a shy smile as he laughed.He hugged her tightly as he laughed,"don't u think it will be great if we spent everyday together? "Jong kook hinted the sign of a in coming proposal.jihyo smiled blissfully as her lips drew to a beaming smile,"wouldn't it be heaven?"they continued cuddling and laughing as they walked towards the sunset.

at home, jihyo noticed a drawing of a ring. it was perfect, she loved the look of it, she noticed a familiar handwriting:to the lovely lady in my heart.she smiled and went out to back hug Jong kook trying to hide the obvious smile on her face as she buried her face in his back.

 Later on, Jong kook prepared dinner for her and himself.and of cos, he ate the normal checked meat and salad while jihyo ate salad."Yah! U shouldn't put that much dressing on the salad!"Jong kook nagged as he spooned a heap of thousand island sauce out. jihyo pouted as she shoved the "grass into . "I'm not a goat oppa!"Jong kook ruffled her hair as he smiled shyly at her.jihyo smiled as she silently ate the grass.

On the day they first met at family outing...

jihyo waited patiently for Jong kook to fetch her from her commercial filming. However, Jong kook manager came to pick her up instead. Annoyed, she kicked the chair of the car and shouted,"YAAH! KIM JONG KOOK!" She bit her lip as she forced her eyes shut.

meanwhile at × park, Jong kook walked around as cold beads of sweat rolled down this jaw line. He nervously paced around as he ensured all the preparations are ready. it's now or never!

Meanwhile, jihyo woke up to see that the car was parked at × park. wasn't it the park family outing went to? The one she first met him? " why are we here?" She asked as Jong kook manager gave a crooked smile as he guided her to a bench...

A cute little bulldog chambered to her adorably. She smiled as she scratched it's ears. She found a tiny note attached to its collar. It read: If you are willing to forgive han namja look up. the handwriting was obviously Jong kook. She laughed as she looked up at the darkness.

There was nothing, other than a load of bushes.Sbushes.She couldn't see past the bushes as it was way too dark. She stared expectantly...

suddenly, A light glimmered and slowly many lights lighted up the park. It was spectacular! Jihyo wordlessly stared on, amazed as a grand piano sat on a pink platform admit the beautiful lighting and flowers. 

A tall muscular figure slowly walked up...

××××

Hehe!:) did u like this chapter? I hope u do!^^pls subscribe and up vote =) thx so much! Thank you to those who supported me=) it made my days a load better! ( although that person keeps on annoying me) spartace jjang!♡♡♡