Chapter Three

Mistaken Endearment

    Jonghyun walked into the house a few hours later, without even texting me he would be over, Amber had fallen asleep so i had carried her into the bedroom just as i heard the door close behind Jonghyun. I tucked her in and walked out, pretending i didnt know it was him who had came. "Hey." I placed my hands in my pockets, raising my shoulders and faking a smile. "You look like you barley slept." He carried the white grocery bag and placed it onto the table before chucking his jacket onto the couch which he sat on right after. I sat on the couch next to him, unable to look sneakly look at him and how good he looked with his messy hair wearing all black, how I liked him to look. I noticed him noticing me staring at him and couldnt help but smile. He nudged me and chuckled. I turned to look at him and placed my head onto his shoulder. "You look good." I admitted, wrapping my arm just above his pants, listening to his heart beat. I thought of Amber again and how what she was going through right now was my fault and she couldnt even do anything about it because of who she was. I tried to think of what she might be going through right now and all that caused me to feel anxioius to a point where i found myself clenching myself onto Jonghyun. "What happened?" He moved away untill he we could see each others faces. I looked away, thinking of what to say and what not to say. I didnt want to lie to him, I never had lied to him, I also didnt want him to get more mad at me for being Ambers friend even after I told him that i wouldnt, maybe he would understand. "Minho?" He asked. "Nothing, sorry." I avoided his eyes and focused on the TV screen. "Did Kim text you about the party for the trainees tomorrow night?" Jonghyun thankfully changed the topic. I realized i hadnt even looked at my phone after he had called this morning. "He probably did, i just havent checked my phone for a while." I said, turning to look at him who was already staring at me, i smiled, running my hand through his already messy hair. "Is this the begining to you starting where we were inturupted?" He smirked as he spoke. I smiled at him, rasing an eyebrow as i paced my hand directl over his face and lightly pushed him away. "Shut up." I felt my smile growing wider as i leaned over and rested my head on his chest. I sighed. "Whats wrong, you dont seem like yoursel today." Felling his voice vibrate through his body and sya those words i felt afraid. I didnt want to tell him about Amber. Not because she was staying with me but because it wasnt my choice to reveal what had happened to her. "Minho?" He asked after i was quiet for a while. "I.." I didnt know what to say and what not to say. "I dont think im ready to tell you." I admitted, burying my face into his chest in a lame attempt to avoid how he might react. "Alright. I understand." He pushed me off of him and headed towards the hallway. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Washroom." He pulled off his jacket and threw it on the empty spot next to me. 

   Jonghyun came out in a hurry, buckling his belt as he ran towards the door. "I need to go! I forgot I had to spend time with the rookies today" He came towards me and picked up his jacket. "Wait." I stood up on my two feet, facing him. I gently leaped onto him, wrapping my arms around him. "Love you." I said. "Love you too." He tightened his arms around me. We pulled away shortly. "Bye." I waved at him while following towards the door. Jonghyun turned and smiled at me. "Bye." He smiled ruffling his hands in my hair before he walked out of sight. I walked over to Ambers room knocking a few times before i entered. "Amber." I saw her eyes open before she turned to lay on her stomach. I walked over and sat on the empty side of the bed. I didnt know what to ask her or how to even ask her if she was feeling well i was too afraid she would end up crying. She turned over to face me, her warm arm brushing lightly over my hand as she almost placed it under her head. I grabbed her hand before she did. "You're burning up." I held her hand in one of my hand while placing the other hand on her forehead. "Wait." I jumped off the bed and went into the kitchen. I found the phone which was hidden under the couch, dailing my moms number. She answered a few moments later. "Minho! How are you?" She asked. "Im fine. Mom, how did you make that soup that you made me when I used to get sick?" I asked her. "Minho! Are you sure you're fine? Why do you need that soup?!" She practically yelled. "Mom! It's not for me I promise." I attempted to assure her. "If you're lying i hope you never find a girlfriend." She said. I laughed. "Why did you laugh? Do you have a girlfriend.?" She asked. "Even better mom, now please just tell me." I walked into the kitchen and began boiling the water, which was the only thing i knew how to do. 

  When the soup was prepared I noticed how just like my mom had always done, she even had convinced me into making a few million more servings of soup than i actually needed. I poured the soup into a bowl and walked towards the room again. "Amber? You still awake?" I asked, walking towards her. "Yes." She sat up, leaning against the bedframe. I put the bowl of food on the side table next to her, watching her face change. "You can cook?" She seemed surprised. "Not really, i had to call my mom for this. Tell me if you dont like it okay?" I watched as she struggled to turn to get to the spoon. "Let me." I put my hand up and pushed hers away, grabbing the spoon with one hand and creating a bowl shape with my other hand which hovered under the spoon, overflowing with burning soup, in order to avoid any from falling onto her. Amber opened and I fed her, watching her pull her face togather as the soup probably burned her organs. "Sorry." I apologized even though it wasnt my fault, making sure that I then made the soup a bit more cooler with my breath before I gave it too her. "Do you need anything from home? I can go get it for you if you want." I asked. "Dont go without me please. I need to brush my teeth." She looked away. I chuckled. "Dont worry, your breath smells fine and i wont go without you." I put the now empty bowl back on the table. "Can we go right now?" She asked. "Yeah, sure." I helped her out of bed and left her with a coat that my mother had left in the house when she visited a few years ago. "Wear this and ill give you the extra face mask i have, its on the kitchen counter. When she was ready we both walked out the door and into the elevator. I continously glanced at her making sure she was okay. I made the mistake of leaving through the front door of the building, forgetting that i was a celebrity and that i would be bombarded with reporters especially if i was seen with Amber. i flinched everytime a flash went off, grabing Ambers arm and leading her through the crowd. "Are you dating?" one called "She didnt enter but she came out? Are you guys dating?" The quiestion made me feel more like i was the reason Amber's life kept getting ruined. "Did she spend the night?" another called just before we got into the back seat of my car. 

  "Sorry, we shouldve went throught the back." I went back to stage one and didnt feel comfortable looking at her. "Its fine, dont worry." She said. We made it to her house and got off, only to be attacked with more reporteres, this time all they really did was take pictures of us. We walked into her house and i closed the door, turning to look at the house which was completly white with light shades of blue and pink. Amber walked in pulling her coat off and went into the washroom. I sat on the couch, scrolling through my phone while waiting for Amber. I looked up from my phone after a while, and saw her reflection in the mirror through the now open bathroom door. She leaned over and shook her head side to side before she began blow drying it, i watched as she continuosly moved the hair dryer side to side as she dried her hair. She suddenly stood up, with short and voluminized hair. She looked at me through the mirror and i smiled, getting up and walking towards her, leaning against the doorjamb as i watched her straighten her hair. "Do you want food?" She moved her eyes towards the side which i was on, looking at me as she spoke. "Dont hesitate to go help yourself in the kitchen if you didnt eat." She pulled her hair through her straightner and stepped closer to me, pointing towards the left. I felt obligated to go and eat despite not having much of an apetite. I was stopped by Amber before I could walk off. "Thanks." She said. "For what?" I honsetly couldnt figure out why she was thanking me. "Why are you thanking me? I did nothing?" I felt confused. She squinted her eyes at me. "Are you kidding?" She asked. "No, i mea-" "Be quiet okay. Just.. let me say thank you."  She put her straightner down and looked at me. "Okay sorry." I held my hands up infront of my chest. She shook her head in dissaproval and wne tback to her hair. I walked up to the kitchen and opened up the fridge pulling out an apple which i held under the tap water for a second before biting into it and walking back towards the washroom where Amber had dissapeared from. 

  I called her name out a few times as I walked up the stairs looking for her. "Im in here." She called from behind a door which i proceded to open. My eyes were revealed to a shirtless Amber, who was just putting on her taktop that fit perfectly around her body. I noticed a red scar on her back, which went from one shoulder down to her waist. "Amb-" The was she abruptly turned around, startled stopped me from contiuing to ask about her scar. I had forgotten she didnt know I didnt like women in the ways people thought i did. I kept my eyes on the floor as i walked closer to her. "How did you get that scar?" I slowly raised my gaze to meet her eyes. Amber looked at me and slighly smiled. "A few days ago." She broke eye contact. I understood what she meant by that and tried to change the topic. "This apple is really good." I sounded more awkward than I had thought i would. Amber held her laugh. "Yeah." She turned back around, bending over to pick up her clothes from the floor. I couldnt help but look at how amazing she looked when she wore a shirt that hugged her torso so well. My phone rang and I walked out the room to pick it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Minho." Jonghyuns husky voice on the other end. "Yeah?" I asked. "Is the news cor-" He cut himself off before speaking again but in a much louder voice. "Tell me that the news is lying." His words made my heart sink I sprinted down the stairs and the TV, which was flodded with pictures of Amber and I, with the headline that read. "Superstars Choi Minho and Liu Amber enjoy their first night together." "Minho." Jonghyuns voice on the other end, still feirce as ever. "Youre doubting me." My eyes glued to the screen as my hands shivered while holding the phone. "Did she stay at your place last night or no?" His voice cracked as he spoke. "Are you crying?" I asked. "Answer my goddamn quiestion!" He shouted this time. I felt my face burn and my throat get heavy. "Yes." I managed to say. "But its not what you thi-" "Its fine i got my answer." He cut me off and ended the call. I fell onto the couch, looking up at the ceiling trying to figure out what i should do. 

  Amber came downstairs, switching her eyes between me and the TV screen. She laughed and for the first time i felt anger towards her laugh. I held my head up and looked at her. "How could you laugh at a moment like this?!" I almost yelled. Her face expression changed. "Minho, its not true, why are you taking it so seriously?" Amber walked over and took a seat next to me. I rested my elbows each on one thigh and buried my face in my hands, wiping a tear which had managed to escape as i slid my hands into my hair. "You dont even know anything." I said. "Whats wrong?" She asked. I said nothing and hid my face in my hands again. I tried to calm down by telling myself it wasnt either of our faults, it was just the media being the media. I felt her hand on my shoulder and i pushed it away, getting up, putting my glasses on and leaving. I drove straight to Jonghyuns place, repeatdly knocking on the unanswered door. I felt bad for leaving Amber behind, I felt bad for not telling Jonghyun anything but how could I? This had nothing to do with me, i was just trying to help. He didnt answer the door and i felt like a fool for still waiting there. I walked away from in front of his house and drove back to Ambers, entering from the back this time. "Amber." I called, walking around the house, knocking on the doors before i opened them this time. "Amber. Where are you?" I ran up the stairs, avoiding my phone which kept ringing. I heard sobs from the bathroom. "Amber!" I beated the door until she finally opened it, grasping onto something tightly in one hand and covereing with the other hand. "Amber?" My voice much more lower now. She placed her head onto my chest and wrapped one arm around me as she sobbed. I hesitated to hug her but proceded to without even knowing why she was crying. "Im pregnant Minho." She sobbed, wrapping both of her arms around me as she continued to cry. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!!! .... now that all this intro basic stuff is out the way i can finaly write what i have been waiting tooo write :)))) SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I GET LAZY AND NEVER READ OVER MY STUFFF please comment and subscribe and like ! Thank you for reading :D