Chapter Two

Mistaken Endearment

  I managed to get back to my seat before Jonghyun stopped me again, I didnt like arguing with him, especially if it was over something as pointless as him being jealous over a girl, ofcourse he knew I wouldnt ever leave him, especially for a girl. And yes i did find Amber to be pretty, but that was all, I didnt want anything more from her than her friendship, which made me laugh hence the reason i wanted her as a friend. She waved at me as I walked over to sit back down besides her. I smiled and waved back before I realized how drunk she had gotten in that short bit of time I was gone. She continued to drink without ever stopping herself from repouring herself a glass. I took the bottle away from her, realizing that she would soon pass out if I hadnt stopped her. "Hey! Thats mine." She said as she splattered herself over me while leaning over trying to get the bottle back. I pushed her off before anyone got the wrong idea. Amber started laughing. "You know? When I was little?" She laughed, continuing to talk, sitting like a small bunny tilting her head up to look at me. "I saw an alien." She spoke and i laughed. "Really?" I smiled. Amber nodded. "I was home alone one day and the alien came into my room telling me -" "Amber!" Her voice was cut off by Krystal who was covering . Krystal faked a smile at me, "Shes really drunk, ill take her home." She got up with Ambers face buried into her chest, which was also covered with Ambers vomit. Krystal let out a low muffled scream as she pushed Amber back onto her chair and walked away, covering the front of her dress with her jacket. I waited for Krystal until she came back for Amber before i left with Jonghyun. 

  The taxi ride back alone with him was awkward sinse both of us decided not to talk. I secretly looked at him every few minuets to see if he wanted to say something to me. "Sooo..." My voice trailed off and i regreted trying to start a conversation. "So?" He asked. "Sorry, I was stupid to try and argue with you." Jonghyun admitted. I didnt feel any anger towards him, because I was jealous of him and Taemin, who is my best friend, even though he is straight as can be. "You dont need to apologize, its not your fault." I slightly turned my head towards him and smiled. He started driving in that position which he drove in the day we started dating. He knew I loved the way he looked when he drove with one hand on the wheel, the other with his finger lightly pressed against his temple.Jonghyun placed his hand over the cup holder and i put my hand into his, and even though I had done it a few million times, I got butterflies everytime I held any part of him. When he stopped infront of my house, he wouldnt let go of my hand so instead I jerked him forward and placed my lips over his, causing him to move his hand into my hair. I pulled away. "Goodnight! And thanks for the ride." I opened the door, placing one foot on the ground. "Arent you going to invite me inside?" He teased. I squinted my eyes at him and smiled before I got off the car and went inside, waving my phone in the air, signaling him to text me. 

  As soon as I entered into my house I heard a low murmur coming from down the hall, grabbing a bat, the stupidity which was a result of drinking to much that night made me walk closer to the noise, I slowly turned the washroom door open to find a drunk Amber spread out all over the floor in my clothes. "Amber?" I asked, causing her to scream, i placed my hand over and turned her to look at the mirror so she could see my face and stop making a big deal. When her breath went back to normal i released my hand from over her face. "What are you doing in my house?" I asked. Amber laughed, sarcastically this time. "This." She spread her arms wide into the air, "Its my house." She walked out the bathroom, pulling me along with her, into my room. She opened my drawers. "My shirt." She shook my shirt in the air. I hoped and prayed that this was some type of joke. "Nice....." My voice trailed off as I closed the door behind me, leaving Amber on the other side. I called Krystal. "Hello?" She answered. "Sorry if you were sleeping. But where does Amber live?" I asked. "Are you a ert? Why would i tell you a girls adress in the middle of the night?!" Her voice rose higher. "Shes in my house right now." I said. "Prove it." She challenged. And so i did, i walked back into my room where Amber was once again on the floor, this time she was smelling my shirt. I put my phone on speaker and held it towards Amber. "Whos house is this?" I asked. "Mine. Get out." She said. "Amber?! What are you doing there? I thought i dropped you off at home." Krystal yawned. I put the phone back on my ear. "Where does she live?" I asked. "The apartments are called Banpo-Dong and her apartment number is 12346, im guessing her password is the same as yours if she got in, if not call me and ill come pick her up. "Thank you." I said. Her apartment was right besides mine. I placed her on my back, she who was now sleeping and walked out my house and into hers. Her place did look exactly like mine, except all the furniture was diffrent. I Placed her down on her bed, closing her lights and going back to my house. 

  The next morning i was wakon up bvy a phone call. "Hello...?" I tuned my back towards the open window, in hopes of getting the sun out opf my face. The voice on the other end was silent. "Hello?" I asked again, in a more loud voice. "Hi." Spoke a tired and hungover voice. "Its Amber" She said before i could ask who it was. "Oh! Hey." I layed on my back as i waited for her to say why she called. "Sorry for last night..." I could tell by her voice that she was still embarressed. "Dont worry!" I smiled "At least you got home safe." I added., Amber didnt say anything. "Krystal was saying you live close to where you dropped me off?" Amber said. "Yeah, I do, its the door on the left." When i finished my sentance the door bell went off. "Are you here?" I got up and walked towards the door, still shirtless like how i always slept. I heard sobs on the other end of the phone. "Amber?" I spoke into the phone as i opened the door and saw her standing there, her eyes were swollen and red just liuke the color of her face, she was still wearing the shirt to took from me, but no pants. She looked up at me and i realized she was crying. "Amber?" I asked again as she slammed herself into my body. "Im scared." She whispered, dropping her phone onto my floor. I shut the door before I could do anything else. I let her strangle my torso because even if i had tried getting out of her arms i couldnt. "Why are you scared? What happened?" I asked, still blank as to what couldve happened to the cheerful and happy Amber i met last night. She let go of me and covered her face with her hands. I lightly placed my arm around her while she sobbed i walked her over to place her on the couch. "The house next door is not mine." She spoke through her sobs. "What? Krystal...-" "The man who lives next door, he.." She cut herself off after me. I understood what she meant by her silence. "Im going to call the cops." I got up. "No!" Amber stood on her feet next to me. "Dont, everyone will know then. Ill get into a scandle, they'll remember me for all the wrong reasons." She looked up at me, with her face still wet. I yanked out a tissue from the tissue dispenser and wiped her face, handing her the tissue. Regret and guilt stabbed me in the chest when i realized all this was my fault and i slowly sunk back onto the couch. I didnt know what to do or say. 

  My phone rang, failing to distract me from the way i felt. "Hello?" I spoke. "Minho, whats wrong you sound sick?" Jonghyun asked. "I most likley will be." I muttured. "What?" He asked. "Nothing." I focused my eyes on Amber who walked out the washroom after showering and changing into another pair of my clothes. "What are you up to?" He asked. "Nothing." I watched as she sat on the floor this time and continued sobbing. "Ill call you later today okay? I need to go right now." I spoke into the phone. "Sure, and do you mind if i come over sometime today?" He asked. "Im not sure if ill be free, but if i am ill call you." I said. "Bye" We both said before shutting the phone. "Amber." I spoke, my eyes still locked onto her. She didnt say anything. It had been all day since she was at my house, her unanswered phone still being ignored by her after it vibrated every second or two. "Do you want food?" I asked her, who still ignored me, and because I was going to feed her anyway I walked into the kitchen, making enough food for the both of us. I brought the food back and placed it on the coffe table infront of her, pulling it more closer to where we sat so we could substitute it as our dining table. I waited until she started eating before I did. I ate only a little while the feelings of rage, anger, guilt, and not being able to do anything about what had happened taking over, having an apetitie was hard. "Sorry." I muttured when I noticed she finished all her food. "Its all my fault." I placed my head between my knees, too ashamed to meet her eyes. "Its not your fault." Amber whispered, placing her head onto my shoulder as she started to cry again. 

 

 

 

I HOPE YOU LIKEDD THE SECOND CHAPTTTEERRR 

ggaaaahhh  i hate doing this to amber cause i absoloutly LOVEEE her!!!!! Anyways thank you for reading and i know the description for this story so 

if you have any better descriptions please leave them in the comments below!! (Ill even give you credit for it) 

THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDD