When I met Eleven brothers

11+1 boys

Zitao found that richer cafés had better food in them, because Kris had told him and proved it by buying Zitao and himself some freshly made lemon soufflès. Zitao had never been to a cafè before so he just decide that Kris was probably right. "Kia told me not to give you anything to eat because he wants to cook for you. But since it's going to be a two hour trip I decided to let you eat at least a snack." Kris stuffed another spoonful in his mouth.

    "Who's Kia?" Zitao asked the older. Kris stopped eating and looked at Zitao with a frown, " Oh yeah I forgot to tell you." Kris groaned and smacked himself upside the head. Zitao started to worry, so there were going to be problems with this adoption. "You Zitao, were blessed with eleven other brothers, including me of course." Kris giggled. "WHAT, ELEVEN?" Zitao shouted,not minding everyone's stares. How could Kris forget to tell him something so important!

"Your kidding to right?" Zitao asked trying to stop himself from exploding. But Kris didn't' t seem to really notice the boys anger towards him. "Yeah, well let's go. I don't like being late." Kris played the bill and walked to the car.

Eleven other brothers?

Just the thought of eleven teenage boys running around made Zitao more angry. He couldn't deal with Youngmin so would he be able to stand eleven others. Zitao groaned at the though. Zitao thought of many ways to take revenge on Kris for telling him so late.

Though Zitao didn't know how he managed to stay in a car quietly for two hours but he managed, and that was all that mattered. Zitao realized that Kris didn't'  really notice that Zitao was being quiet and just attracted babbering two hours straight about his job. "Oh we're almost there?" Zitao looked out the window to see beautify big mansions around him, though all the mansions were a few yards away from each other they remained beautiful. 

"  Okay we finally made it." Kris drove into a empty drive way that belonged to a beautiful mansion, than pressed a remote in other car, suddenly the garage opened and the floor slid down, Zitao could see what seemed to be a smaller version of a parking garage apeared. Zitao gasped as Kris drove slowly by all the rich cars that were parked beside each other. Finally Kris found a place to park. 

The boys walked through a door that led them back in the front yard.""Ready?" Kris smiled at Zitao, which in return blushed. Kris slowly unlocked the font door.

"SURPRISE!" Zitao jumped back at the sudden noise . Nine boys ran towards him and hugged him tightly. And Sarted talking at the same time. "Okayguys break it up." Kris pushed throughout the boys and let Zitao all the way inside. "Okay GUYS this is Zitao.,

" Zitao smiled and waved shyly. " I'm luhan." A younger cute boy pushed through the boys. "Awww." Another boy came and hugged the younger. "And I'm Sehun, and Luhan is mine so don't try anything, got that." Sehun snatched Luhan back. 

"I'm Beakhyun and this my boyfreind chanyeol." The address boy smiled at Tao. " I Am Suho " A boy smiled, Two boys jumped at the younger and started jumping around in excitement to meet their new brother. Tao waited for the fve other brothers to introduce themselves. " We are Chen and Xuimin, and these to fools are Kia and his short lover Kyung-soo." Chen introduced. Zitao smiled, glad to meet his other brothers. Tao wondered where the last one was but didn't question. Though Zitao thought it was weird for brothers to be dating eachother, as long as it didn't affect him, he decided to not to think about it.

Maybe they're not so bad ( Except that Sehun.) 

"Hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Huang Zitao, But you can just call me Tao. Please take care of me." Zitao bowed.

"Please become our older brother Kris's lover."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is the end of this chapter , hope you guys enjoyed.

Sorry if this chapter is short, I promise the next one will be longer.

Thanks for of you who read it, hope you guys enjoyed. 

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for  more chapters.

As always Comments are loved. (Seriously though Comment or I won't write anymore chapters)