Together forever

11+1 boys

Kris grabbed his luggage and left to the front of the airport. 

"Good day sir." Kris nobbed.

"Bring me home please." The chauffer smiled and opened the car door, letting Kris in the Chauffer took his bags and put it in the trunk.

Kris checked his phone and saw a picture of all of his brothers. 
'Hope you come home soon'
 It said at the bottom of the picuter.
Kris smiled and put his phone back in his pocket. He couldn't wait to see them. 
He couldn't wait to see Tao.
"We're here sir." The chuaffer put Kris's bag at the front door. 
"I'm home!" 
Kris said unlocking the front door.
 
 
"Mr. Yifan, I said Your brothers beat their fellow classmates." The principal said sternly.
Kris raised an eyebrow. "They said that they did it because their classmates were teasing Zitao."
The principal ferrowed her eyebrows and sighed.
"I'm sure they did say that, and you beleived them because they're your brothers, Right?"
Kris nobbed and shrugged.
"I thought you were smarter than that Mr. Yifan." 
"People tink alot of  things but that Doesn't make them right. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to bring my brothers to eat pizza, Send the clasmates my biggest conceren."
Kris smirked and left out the room. 
"Hyung!" The seven boys ran to their brother with pleading eyes.
"Hyung don't beleive her, They really started it!" Kyungsoo pouted.
"I now, I know,I didn't really listen to her." 
The boys sighed, they were relived that they didn't have to get tin trouble fot something that wasn' their fault. 
"Now who wants some pizza?" All the boys raised their hands. 
 
"How come they got to have pizza and we had to go to work!" Lay pouted and dropped on the couch. 
"There is Pizza Lay, see." Suho pulled out a slice of pizza and handed it to the blonde boy.
Lay pouted his lips and stared Suho, before grabbing him and placing him on his lap.
"How was your day at work?" Lay smiled.
"Fine." Suho smirked and hugged Lay .
Beakhyun scoffed and spotted.
"Chanyeol come here, come sit on hyung's lap." He patted his lap and sat on the couch.
Chanyeol laughed and ran to the older boy.
_____________________________________
Zitao walked through the halls. 
Everyone was asleep but Zitao,and Zitao had taken a late shower.
Zitao stopped when when he finally spotted Kris standing on the balcony.
"Gege, what are doing?" Kris turned around suprised.
"Oh Zitao what are doing up so late?"
Zitao checked his phone.
11:45 pm.
"Oh, I didn't notice it was this late."
Kris smiled and turned back to the balcony. "I couldn't sleep." 
Zitao leaned on the rails backwards and sighed. 
"What were thinking of ?" Zitoa asked looking at his brother.
"Do you really want to know?" Kris smirked and looked at Zitao doubtfully.
"Yeah." Ziato shrugged.
Kris sighed and folded his arms. "How long has it been since you first moved in?"
Zitao Thought for a while "About two months or so why?"
"Well in that small time I think....................I think I might have fallen for you Zitao."
Zitao stood upwards and looked at Kris with widened eyes. 
"Yo-You like me?" Kris nobbed and turned away from the younger boy in embarrassment.
"Well I like you too." Zitao said and bit his lip.
Kris looked at Zitao suprised at the younger boys answer. 
Zitao looked at Kris before taking a stepfoward and closing his eyes. 
Kris placed his hands on the Zitao's cheek before pressing their lips together.
The kiss seemed like it was going forever, and thats just how Zitao wanted it. He had been waiting for this kiss for along time and he enjoyed every second of it.
Finally Kris pulled away and kissed Zitao on the forhead.
"I love you."
 
"I'm leaving tomorrow to go to London for some business, for two weeks Okay." Kris said looking at all his brothers,who were all ignoring his every word.
"I hope you guys miss me." Kris went upstairs and packed his bags when the door opened.
"Kris do you need help packing?" ZItao closed the door behind himself and sat on the edge of the bed.
Kris smiled and sat next to the younger. "On what cost?"
"If  you say you love me."
"Fine."
"I love you."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thats the end of this chapter I hope you guys like it.
I'm sorry if you guys don't like how it ended, I tried my best.  L(-__ - L)
Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for chapters.
 
(I won't be writing anymore chapter if I don"t  see more than one comment by tomorrow, I promise.)
 
By the way this chapter is the second to last chapter so start Writing those comments
 Bye, I LOVE YOU GUYS.
(~ ^ _^) ~