The 'punch in the face' list

11+1 boys

Zitao woke up at the sound of the alarm going off. He squinted his eyes when he face the window. The sound of people talking ran through his ear. It was only Zitao's second day at the house, but the first was crazy, with the boys asking him to become Kris's boyfriend and all. Zitao was confused why he was only introduced to only nine of his brothers, when Kris clearly told him that there would be eleven of them. zitao shook the thought out of his brain and got up. He washed his face before going down stairs. Everyone was at the eating room chatting up. "Oh, good morning Zitao, I made cream of wheat for breakfast."Kia smiled while cleaning some cups. Zitao smiled and sat down next to chanyeol. " Since Zitao doesn't have much clothes he can wear kia's intall we go shpping later. "Kris drank down his orange juice. "Good, I can't tell everyone he's my brother if he's dressed like a bum." Sehun crossed his arm, since Zitao couldn't punch the younger in the face he decided to just add him to the 'punch in the face 'list.

Ding Dong!

The door bell rang.

"I'll get it Chen ran to the door before anyone else could. "Lay!" Everyone turned to the door even Zitao, he wanted to see who this Lay person was. A taller man white blonde hair stood at the front door, he looked a little dazed. Lay walked into the eating room. "Whos this kid." He asked plainly pointing to Zitao. Yup that's when Zitao decided that Lay was the second person on his list. 

"Lay what happened, I told you to be here yesterday." Suho whispered to Lay while pulling him into the kitchen. Everyone could hear the two though.

"Stop yelling at me all the time!" Lay pushed Suho away. Everyone gasped and looked around at each other. Suho didn't except the push and pushed him back. Making the two argue and start to push around each other.

The two ended up in the living room. Zitao watched in horror as his two brothers rolled around on the floor punching and kicking at each other. And didn't  help them stop, because of the younger ones chanting quitly. "Fight, fight." Kris was the only one that even attempted to stop the two from fighting. 

"Quit it you two that's enough." Kris pushed Lay and Suho apart. Everyone stopped chanting and groaned. "Kai you bring Lay to the kitchen, and I'll go and bring and get Suho's nose clean."  Kris glared at them before bringing Suho upstairs.  

"Zitao why don't you get a ready to go?" Chanyeol said heading upstairs.

-----------------------

All twelve of us walked through the big mall. Picking out clothes and shoes from every store. Suho and Lay refused to look at each other. "How about this Tao, or these?"  Kris picked two pair of shoes.  I looked at them and picked one."Do they always fight?" I whispered in Xuimin's ear, he nobbed and walked off. 

After walking for hours around the big mall, we finally stopped at the food court. After finding seats all the couples walked to diffrent resturants. Including Suho and lay. Though Lay stayed behind the him, he followed.

I was left at the table with no one else but Kris, who scrolling through his phone. I guess it started getting a little awkward just sitting there quitly. I really had no idea what I was going to eat. There were so many resturants to pick from. 

"Are you hungry?" I heard a voice ask. I turned to Kris. He was rubbing his hands together. I nobbed, maybe he knew where to eat. Kris stood up and walked up to my chair. He stuck his hand out to help me stand up. I blushed and grabbed his hand.

It's warm

We walked to a resturant in awkward silence. When we got in line, I could Kris was nervous because he kept looking around and rubbing his hands together. "Have you earten here before?" I asked just to clear the air. Kris nobbed and kicked his feet. 

"Next." The lady at the counter said waving at us. Kris looked at the menu before picking a small meal, I did the same. "Are you ready to school tomorrow?" Kris asked me while waiting for the food. "Kind of." I giggled nervouly. 

After the lady came back with the food. We walked back to table back to our table. But Xuimin ,Chen, Luhan and Sehun had beat us there. "Hey  Tris couple." Sehun laughed. Luhan didn't attempt to stop him either. 

I groaned. Sehun was no dought the first person That was on my list. And if  Kris wasn't waching me, I would throw a kick in there as well.

Wait why do I care what Kris sees me as?

I took one glimps at Kris. 

His lips, His eyes and His cheek bones. He was pefect.

Wait have I fallen for him already?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm also sorry this chapter is so short. 

I promise a longer chapter next time.

I'm so sorry It took me so long to update, I had homwork.

If you guys want more chapters, please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment.

Commment, Comment!

As always I love you guys!