Our love

11+1 boys

Zitao placed his books in bag before exiting the classroom. It had been a week since he started going to school. School was finally over for the day so he headed to nearaby cafe he always went to while he waited for the rest of the boys to arrive. 

"Good afternoon Zitao, The rest of them are over there." The girl that worked there pointed to the table all the way at the end of the store. Zitao smiled and walked to the table. "Hey Zitao." Chanyeol smiled and sipped his sprite. Zitao smiled and sat down next to chen. "They gave us a test about mathmatics, and we only a week to study for it, right."Beakhyun scoffed and crossed his arms.  "Okay, time to go home." Chen jumped up and left the cafe, with everyone else following him.

The boys walked home and on the way they met with Kai, kyungsoo and Sehun. "I''m home."Sehun shouted upon opening the front door. No one answered him. 

The brothers were hungry but all of them refused to cook lunch for everybody, so Suho dedcided that playing Einie minnie minnie moe was the best idea. And Zitao lost, so he groaned and walked into the kitchen and started pulling out ramen packets. 

Zitao dropped another ramen noddle into the pot while still pouting because he had lost the game. The young boy looked around the Kitchen, he didn't spot anything taken out for dinner, no meat was being thawed. "Who's cooking dinner tonight?"Zitao shouted from the kitchen. "Kris gege." Kyungsoo shouted as he finished his homework with Kai. Zitao nobbed, Kris gege." He liked the sound of Kris's name, it sounded nice.

Kris, Wait whyam I repeating his name.

Zitao shook the thought and continued making the ramen.

"Hey guys lunch is ready!"

________________________________

Zitao rolled over in his bed, he couldn't sleep. 

He was thinking about Kris. Zitao sighed and grunted than turned around once again in the bed. Then Zitao finally decided that he was going to see Kris, he just going to check if he was sleep than he would go back, Zitao promised himself.

So at  ONE O'CLOCK in the morning Zitao snuck across the halls and to Ziato's room. The younger peaked his head in the slightly opened door, to find that Kris wasn't asleep either. In fact Kris was just finishing some paperwork. 

Kris put up the last of the paper work and now it was time to go to bed. So went in his big walk in closet and grabbed his pajamas. The older boy took off his shirt before hearing a small gasp. Kris winced and hoped that was one of the children who had seen his tattos and scars instead of Zitao. 

Kris turned around quickly to see Zitao peaking in through the crack of  his door. Zitao groaned and rolled his eyes, he put on his pajama shirt and walked towards the younger. "Hello Zitao."He said in an angry voice.

And that's how Zitao ended up being tied to Kris's bed, at ONE TEN in the morning. "I guess I'll just have to force you to sleep with me tonight." Kris sighed and scotted Zitao over on the other side of the bed. "If you were'nt my brother I would have killed you right away. But there are rules to killing a brother."Kris sighed and glared at Zitao for being up that late spying on him. 

"What were doing staring at me anyway, creepy much?" Zitao didn't even respond. "Well good night." Kris turned to the other side of the bed and closed his eyes.

"Gege, can I ask a question?" Zitao whispered. "What?" Kris turned over to Zitao and sat up. 

"What happened to your back?" Zitao regeted asking the question when he saw the anger in Kris's face. 

"I used to be in a gang when I was younger." Kris started.

"Beleive it or not, when you were a baby I used to carry you around, but I ahd to drop you off at the orphanage because they wouldn't let me keep you." The older boy giggled.

Zitao didn't know how Kris found that funny but he didn't. 

"Do you regret it?" Zitao asked looking Kris in the eyes.

Kris stopped laughing and looked at Zitao. 

I don't know.

" Good night, Zitao" Kris turned over and went to sleep. Leaving Zitao wondering the answer to his question. 

" Good night."

 

Ridng roller coasters  really wasn't Luhan's thing, but when you have eleven other brothers who want to ride it, you will eventaully end up going on. 

"Come on Luhan don't be so such a scrady cat." Sehun whined whilst dragging the older boy to the line. 

"But I already told you I have a freight of Roller coasters, I'll probally get sick." Luhan tried to convince the other boys, who didn't seem to care one bit about how their brother felt. 

"How are you supposed to protect me if you're afraid of Roller coasters?" Sehun smiled.

"Next!" The lady yelled before Luhan could respond with somthing exaggerating to the younger. 

Luhan gulped when he was being buckled into the seat, he thought of maybe screaming or freaking out. But he quickly shook that thought away when he realized how much he would  reget it later. 

Sehun placed his hand over his and smiled at the older boy.

The ride strated out slowly and then went faster , causing Luhan to scream through the whole ride.

"Hyung It's over, calm down. The rides over!" Sehun laughed and shouted. 

Luhan sighed and unbuckled himself. "I'm never doing that again!" He sighed and sat on the nearby bench. 

"I want to go Cottan candy Chanyeol " Beakhyhunl pointed to the cotton candy stand exictedly.

"Okay, Okay who else wants some?" Chanyeol pulled out his wallet and started counting hands. "

Damb, to many

Chanyeol mentally cursed for having so many brothers.

"Excuse may I have six pink cotton candys and six blue cotton candys please." The younger sighed and payed the man. 

Night fell and everyone in the hotel room had fallen asleep besides Kris. He perfered goin to sleep after he knew that Everyone was fast asleep.

Kris went from room to room and made sure that everyone was asleep.

Kris smiled at all his brothers and went to bed

GOOD NIGHT

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

I am excited for the next chapter and I hope you guys are too. 

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more chapters.

AS always your Comments are loved.

And I love you all!