We will stay happy

11+1 boys

"Hurry up and fix it before nightfall." Xuimin shouted as he blew another another ballon. 

"Wait a second we can't do two things at once." 

The brothers were perparing the house for Kris's return. And Xuimin, The one in charge of the party was being super picky about where he wanted everything.

"Don't be so bossy!" Chen demanded as he brought out the box of confetti and sat it in the corner of the room. 

"Well I think he only wants everything to be perfect because he wants Gege to come home to a cool house." Tao cited, smiling.

He honestly really missed Kris.

Tao smiled remembering him and Kris's kiss.

"Why are you smiling?" Suho asked s,iling as came in the room.

"It's nothing." Tao shook his head and went back to making the cookie dough.

Zitao had never done anything like this before and this was one of the most exciting things that happened to him. 

When the boys wee done designing the house, Lay came with a plan to send the older boy a picture of them, saying 

"Hope you come home soon"

Everyone declined at first because they were too tired from all the work that was done earleir, but eventully Suho nagged them intall they took the picture.

 

Kris grabbed his luggage and left to the front of the airport. 

"Good day sir." Kris nobbed.

"Bring me home please." The chauffer smiled and opened the car door, letting Kris in the Chauffer took his bags and put it in the trunk.

Kris checked his phone and saw a picture of all of his brothers. 
'Hope you come home soon'
 It said at the bottom of the picuter.
Kris smiled and put his phone back in his pocket. He couldn't wait to see them. 
He couldn't wait to see Tao.
"We're here sir." The chuaffer put Kris's bag at the front door. 
"I'm home!" 
Kris said unlocking the front door.
"SUPRISE!" 
Kris jumped back in suprise when he opened the front door to see his brothers running towards him.
They greeted him with tight warm hugs and smiles.
Chen even throw some confetti in his face.
Kris smiled and looked at the designed house, that was set just for him.
The older sets his eyes on Tao, who was standing there in the background with a wide smiled spread across his face.
Kris made his way to the end of the room and hugged the younger boy. 
Tao smiled happly before placing his lips against the other boy.
"Welcome home Gege." 
The two boys could hear chuckling in the  back but they really didn't mind.
Xiumin skated another lap around the skating rink.
The young boy stopped and waved at Chen, who was sitting on a nearby bench.
While everyone else was skatibg with their partner.
Xiumin had to skate alone because Chen was to afraid to skate.
Xiumin sat next to Chen.
"Com'on I'll help you skate." Xiumin smiled.
"But I don't want to fall and hurt my myself." Chen pouted.
"If you fall I'll catch you."Chen looked at with doubt.
"I promise." Xiumin took Chen's hand and walked him to the rink. 
"Look everyone else is skating with their partner."
Xiumin pointed to his brother that were scattered around the skating rink, blending in with other couples.
Chen and Xiumin headed into the rink.
Xiumin held Chen hand and started skating slowly around the rink.
Chen bit his lip and blushed. 
Xiumin helped skate across the whole skating rink. 
Chen lay ed his head on the older boy's chest and smiled.
 
"Wasn't today fun?" Kris smiled and pet Tao's hair.
Everyone nodded and stuffed food in their mouth.
The boys had a long day of just fun.
They went skating all day and now they were sitting in a nearby resturant eating pizza and drinking Sprite.
"I love all you guys." Kris smiled at all his younger brothers.
"We love you too!"
"What do I always say?" 
"WE ARE ONE!"
The End

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was the last chapter of 11+1 boys

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book, I worked so hard on.

Too bad I didn't get enogh comments.

(- _-)

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more Stories

I hope I don't disappoint. 

I will have this thing.

It will have all the books that I wote and future books, It will have the discription fore each book and you guys get to choose wich book should be next in the comment section.

Peace love you guys. 

(~ ^ w ^)~