How we first met.

11+1 boys

There Zitao stood, back in his dreadful bedroom. The room was empty. Zitao grunted and threw his bag on the top bunk bed. He turned to the clock that stood on the bedside table.

1:30

Zitao wondered if he should go downstairs and eat lunch with everyone else or just stay upstairs without facing anybody. Zitao decided the second choice was the best idea at the moment, and so the young boy climbed to his top bed and rested his head on the pillows. He sighed and regretted ever being born. There was no reason for those stinky couple to adopt him if they were just going to return him to the orphanage a week later. 

"Back already, huh? " The voice brought him out of thought, Zitao glared at the boy who walked in the room with his I.v stand. Youngmin was Zitao's younger roommate, he was diagnosed with life threatening cancer at the age of three. " Yeah, they said I was weird." Zitao pretends that he didn't really care. "How many are there now? 112." Youngmin chuckled. Zitao rolled his eyes and shook his head. He took his book from under his pillow and checked the answer. Yup, there was no denying it, 112 lines were crossed, Zitao had been adopted then sent back 112 times. Zitao pretended not to be fazed, but inside it hurt, it hurt Zitao that no  one wanted him,all he ever wanted was for somebody to love him.

 Hours passed and eventually Zitao had to get out of the bed for dinner. 

"Good night." Youngmin turned out the light, though it was night time and Zitao hadn't slept all day, Zitao found himself Wide awake, he somehow felt excited, it felt as something was going to happen. Zitao was trying to ignore the feeling.He closed his eyes, attempting to fall asleep. Eventually he fell asleep after a few minutes, but that didn't last long.

The door opened and someone stepped in.Being the light sleeper that Zitao was, he immediately woke up. "Who's there?" Zitao Sat up quickly. "It's me, gëge." A little girl walked inside with her teddy rabbit. Zitao Sat up and smiled, though he really wasn't in the mood to have a long conversation with a little three year old. 

 

 "Yes, Amber?" The baby girl climbed on to the top bunk. "Gëge can I sleep here ?I-I had a nightmare." Zitao smiled and nobbed, moving out the way, Zitao lifted one side of the blanket. Amber quickly layed down, hugging her teddy bunny tightly. Zitao happily started dozing off again when Amber decided that she had other plans for him. "Tao, do you think that I will ever get adopted ?" Zitao rolled over, intall he was facing Amber. " I think that someday, someone will come and take you with them, and they will love very much." Zitao kissed her on her head and closed his eyes,he was hoping that he could fall asleep.

The next morning the alarm went off at exactly 7:30 as it does every morning, and Zitao stayed asleep as he does every morning. Luckily Amber was there to wake him up from his dream world. Zitao grunted as the little girl pulled at his shirt and shouted.  "Wake up already, Zitao." Youngmin kicked the already unsteady bunk bed.

So that's how Zitao ended up at the breakfast table half awake. Fortunately all the children were kicked outside and were demanded to play. This was more for the adult 's fun, than anything. Zitao found a bench at the corner of the red brick colored building and decided to take refuge there, not forgetting to turn off his hearing aids. But only after a few minutes one of the employees ran outside and started her search for Zitao. She eventually found him. "Zitao,Zitao wake up!" She sounded very excited. Zitao got up to see who dared pull on him as he tried to catch up on his sleep.

"Oh miss Uee, can I help you with somthing ?" Zitao tried to be polite. "Some hot guy is her to see you!" Uee spun around like a princess. 

I wonder who want to see me ?

Everybody stopped playing and turned to Zitao. The young boy Sat up and skipped inside, not minding everyone's stares. Zitao followed Her to the main office. Zitao entered the office, the young boy wasn't really excited to meet the man who was planning to adopt hmm,he knew that he would be returned to the orphanage in a week.

Zitao walked inside the room, what seemed to be a young man Sat with his back facing Zitao. "Oh, Zitao welcome." The owner smiled. The man stood up and looked Zitao right in the eyes.

Zitao paused, he had never seen someone so beautiful before. The man had a ring in his right eyebrow, and he also had a cheeky smile placed on his face. " Oh Zitao, this is Kris wu, we were just talk about your adoption." The owner smiled. The man stepped forward and shook Zitao's hand. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Kris wu." Zitao was lost of words. "Well Don't be rude introduce your self." Zitao finally was brought back to his senses. "Oh, my name is Zitao." Kris smiled and Sat back down, while Zitao was escorted out the room, but the younger boy could still hear them talking. 

"Are you here to pick him up for someone,sir?" Kris chuckled and shook his head. "But he's such a troubled child, he been returned at least-" Zitao could hear her messing around with papers." It says that he's been returned 112 times,Mr Wu." She sounded a bit worried. Zitao heard sounded like someone had got up it f the chair, but after that the room had got quite. 

Suddenly the buzzer rang and the speaker . "Miss Uee please come to the main office." Uee ran inside and came out within a few seconds. "Zitao go on pack your bags." Zitao sighed and walked to his room. Youngmin was sitting at the table reading his book. "See you next week." Zitao commented as he packed. Youngmin didn't even bother looking up from his book. " Who says your coming back?" Zitao only chuckled at the obvious question. "I'm always back." He then ran down the stairs.

Kris was waiting outside next to his white Lamborghini. Zitao had never in his entire life seen such a cool car.  "Well good bye,Zitao." The owner and some kids waved as the younger walked out the gates.

Though Zitao doubted that he wouldn't we them again,somewhere in his mind he knew that was probably the last time they would be seeing each other.


 

THE END OF CHAPTER ONE, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT.

OH, AND THE WORD GËGE MEANS BIG BROTHER IN CHINESE. SORRY IF IT CONFUSED YOU.

FOR MORE CHAPTERS SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT.

AS ALWAYS COMMENTS ARE ALL WAYS LOVED AND THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT READ IT

LOVE YOU GUYS