I for Indiscernible

26 letters of unrequitedness

# I for Indiscernible:

Jungshin has the habit of watching their concerts again right after the recorded live performances are released. Not only does it help him evaluate how he has done on stage, but also provides an opportunity to see other members’ parts, and harkens back to the moments of being burnt alive in passion and applauses. There, Jungshin has never thought that from this angle Minhyuk can look so manly and captivating, nor despite Yonghwa sweats so much and is almost lost in gasp, his songs never fail to rock the audiences. There, he could see him so closely and vividly, could trail off every single movements of his flexible body and elegant fingers. When Jonghyun performs he totally turns into a different person, being totally swept away by music with his eyes shut and his lips partially closed. Sometimes stream of neon light would pour on him, giving off an aura that makes Jonghyun as almost peculiar as some celestial beings. Sometimes Jungshin cannot help but chuckle when the guitarist exaggerates his motions too much, to the point of some bizarre hair-flipping or childish dances. Yet that is how Jonghyun looks on stage, something that Jungshin can never take his eyes off.

Often Jungshin is envious of the fans down there, since they can observe Jonghyun with bare eyes and no distances. But him, so close yet so far.