NY Six

NY Love

That night, after getting an earful lectured from Jin, he told the elder what had happened. Jin had flip at first when he saw the bruises on the younger’s forehead and on his stomach—and quickly treated them properly using his skills later. And now, Jungkook was lying down on the couch—being force actually—while playing a piano application inside his IPad while Jin was sitting on the couch beside a window, eating a red apple while staring at him curiously.

“You know…I’m curious.” The elder started.

Jungkook put down the IPad on his lap and looked at Jin.

“Why would he do that? I mean…he must really like you or something.” Jin furrowed his eyebrows at that. The thought of that prat, demanded, crook, self-centered, manipulative—okay, maybe he kind of exaggerating but we know what he mean—liking his favorite dongsaeng just not right for him.

Jungkook looked at the elder scandalously. “Puh-lease~….” He flipped his hair. He knew the elder was quiet annoyed when he did that. Jin’s face was hilarious. “He’s so not my type.” Jungkook denied although his blushing cheeks were saying otherwise. “Besides, we just met!”

“So you don’t deny that you might actually want to date him after getting to know each other better?”

“Hyung!!”

Jin shrugged, taking a bite of his apple. “I mean…why would he want to keep the IPod?” They had had come to an agreement that Taehyung has the IPod with him. There was no way that the IPod got lost without a trace. “He must be really like you….and want to take you out.” He cocked an eyebrow at that, making his point.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. “Can we stop talking about him? I feel like throwing up!” He gagged.  He did not want to develop any sort of crush to anyone—especially a certain alien—because he wanted to focus on his studying. Okay…that’s only an excuse! He just did not want to get his hope high! What if Taehyung only being nice to him and there was no other meaning? He would be the only one getting hurt at the end. Plus, he did not even know Taehyung that well. He could be some kind of serial killer or whatnot.

Jin rolled his eyes. It was obvious, Jungkook had some sort of crush, maybe a little but still, that was dangerous enough. “Listen, I don’t trust him.”

“I don’t trust him either!” Jungkook argued, cutting off the elder’s words before he could start another whole lectured about falling for a guy that they barely know—he could be such a mother hen.

“But don’t worry hyung. As long as he doesn’t hurt me, I’m just going to play along.”

“Good…Just don’t get yourself too deep in this.” He muttered the last part, biting the apple while scowling.

Jungkook huffed softly and nodded. See…a mother hen.

“So…did you see that someone?” Jungkook asked, wriggling his eyebrows while smirking.

“…Y~es.” Jin raised an eyebrow, did not mind the change of topic but the look the younger sending him was giving him a creep.

“Is that someone your boyfriend?” Jungkook looked at him eagerly.

Jin smirked, shaking his head. “Ehem~” He stood up and wriggled his index finger at the younger. “I’m not telling.” Jin grinned as he walked to his room. “I’m going to bed!” He said.

“That’s so unfair, hyung!” The younger whined but could not hold back a smile seeing his hyung’s antic.

 

A/N Hehe~ just a chapter filler before I post a whole long~~ish chapter later (still doesn’t know when but I’m on my way) And I’m waiting for a new layout and poster! Can’t wait ^^~~ I hope I can see a lot of comments /give me more spirit in writing/ Hahaha I doesn’t care much about how many subscribers as long as they enjoy reading my story!