04. The 'Dating' Began!

My Only Love

As what Jinyoung was hoping , he really got Chorong as his partner for this fake dating show. Chorong was very shocked to find that Jinyoung will be her date. The other partners are Block B’s Zico with Rania’s Saem and X-5’s Ghun will be dating DalShabet’s Viki. Their first task was to announce their relationship to their group members .

“So , why not if we announce to our group members about our relationship at the same time?” Jinyoung suggested. Chorong asked him , “you mean?”

“Emm just follow what I want you to do , ‘kay? Call your members and tell them to come to Prasta Café near to the MBC Building.” Chorong nodded her head then called Naeun.

“Hey eonnie! Where are you now?”

“That’s not important ~ I need you to come to the Prasta Café in 30 minutes  with the others because I got something important to announce.” Chorong stated .

“Important to ANNOUNCE? I wonder what is it? Okay don’t you worry , I’ll be comingwith the others in 30 minutes sharp!” Naeun said with high spirit.

Chorong chuckled. *She’s excited to meet B1A4 ehh?* Actually the PD already told the other members of Apink and B1A4 about that task. “Okay whatever you say Eun ~ I wanna hung up now . See ya ‘kay?”

“Okay!”

Chorong looked at Jinyoung . He’s still on the phone. She heard him talking on the phone.

“Yahh make sure you guys come 30 minutes from now or I’ll cut your throat until you can’t sing anymore , Sandeul.” Jinyoung said while threatening the main vocalist of B1A4.

“Aish you’re meanie , hyung. Chorong noona will definitely rejected you.” Sandeul laughed on the phone.

“You wanna meet that Busan’s girl , right? So make sure you guys come quickly to the café , got it?” Jinyoung quickly hung up and smirked. When he turned around he was shocked to see Chorong smiled at him.

“Why?” Jinyoung asked shortly.

“Busan’s girl eh? You mean Eunji?” Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know about it but Sandeul keeps mentioning about ‘Busan’s girl’ all the time. Hold on! You eavesdropping me??” Jinyoung stared at Chorong as Chorong quickly looked away. “A-Ani , I don’t hear the whole conversation.” Chorong beamed.

*Ohh I’m safe.* Jinyoung smiled. “Let’s go and wait for them now!” Jinyoung said as he grabbed Chorong’s hands and held it. Chorong was feeling a bit shocked , but she didn’t removed her hands from his hold either.

--

“Hyung!” Gongchan called from afar. He quickly ran to Jinyoung and hugged him. “Yahh let me go , kiddo!” Gongchan pouted and sat besides Jinyoung without noticing Chorong on the other side. He actually knew Chorong was there but the PD told him to pretend like nothing.

Then the rest of B1A4 joined them sitting at the same table. “Ehh? There’s a girl here.!” Baro yelped. Chorong bowed to them . “Hi , I’m Apink’s Park Chorong.” Before they can ask anything , the café’s door was pushed from the outside and six pretty young girls came in and waved at Chorong as Chorong waved back at them.

Sandeul and Baro looked like they’re in dreamland. Their mouths were wide opened to see their ‘girls’. Gongchan playfully put tissues in Sandeul’s and Baro’s mouth as they quickly spat and covered their coughing mouth. Gongchan laughed silently and Baro gave him a prepare-to-die glare. Apink just laughed as they sat down besides Chorong. Jinyoung lowered his head in embarrassment.

“Hey wait! Why are we on the same table with Apink?” CNU asked. “We never knew we’re going for a lunch together with you girls.” CNU continued.

Apink nodded their head. “Oh yeah I just realized about it. I think you have something to explain to us , Chorong eonnie.” All heads turned to Chorong. “Err …” Chorong lost her words for a while. *What should I say? Maybe Jinyoung can help?* Chorong looked at Jinyoung signaling him to talk.

Jinyoung understood Chorong’s looks and stood up. “We got something to announce.” He said as he held Chorong’s hand and wanted her to stand next to him. Chorong did what he told her to.

“We’re dating.” Jinyoung announced. *For a month.* Chorong continued , but just in her heart. Apink and B1A4 pretended to be shocked from that announcement.

“Omo really , eonnie? Why you never told us about this?” Namjoo asked . “Mianhae , I had to keep it as a secret because I’m not ready yet before this.” Chorong said with a smile. “It’s okay now and congratulation eonnie! You’re lucky to has a handsome boyfriend like Jinyoung oppa.” Bomi winked at Chorong.

“Whoa hyung! I can’t believe that you’re really dating now ~ Congratulation ! I wish I can get a very pretty girlfriend like Chorong noona.” Baro commented and looked at Bomi , not knowing that Bomi was also staring at him. Bomi smiled a bit at him and Baro smiled back sheepishly.

“So now , let’s celebrate the new couple !” Hayoung said in a high tone.

“YEAHH!”

Chorong and Jinyoung smiled at each other and the PD told them to hold hands. Jinyoung searched for Chorong’s hands and grabbed it as the camera was focusing on their intertwined fingers.