08 . An Accident

My Only Love

 

“W-WHAT??!!” Chorong and Jinyoung yelled together in-sync .

“What what?? Have you two gone deaf or what?” Saem asked in sarcasm.

“I’m not going to take that dare.” Jinyoung said firmly.

“Then you might want to take the punishment , Mr Jung.” Jinyoung sighed to hear that. “At least it’s only on the cheeks , not lips.” Jinyoung rolled his eyes to Saem. “Okay , you better get ready to your punishment.”

Jinyoung went closer to Chorong. He bit his lips. ‘Is it okay for you?’ Jinyoung mouthed to Chorong. ‘We had to.’ Chorong shrugged. As Jinyoung’s lips almost kissed Chorong’s now-red cheek , Ghun suddenly shoved Jinyoung forwards and that made Jinyoung’s lips touched Chorong’s. Both of Jinyoung and Chorong’s eyes widened in shock as they felt their soft lips were on each others’.

Ghun smirked with full of satisfaction. The crews were very shocked with Ghun’s action . Viki and Saem looked at each other with big eyes as Zico just stunned there. *Damn it Jinyoung he got to kiss Chorong noona.* He made a face.

The PD cleared his throat and Chorong quickly pulled away from that unexpected kiss. Jinyoung rubbed the back of his neck and stared at Ghun sharply. Ghun gave him a smirk , not an apologetic smile. *That guy , he’s going to die soon!*

--

 

Chorong went back home late at that night. She didn’t expect Apink’s members will wait for her. “Y-You guys didin’t sleep yet?” She asked them.

“I guess the answer is obvious , didn’t it?” Yookyung said as she hugged her pillow.

“Ahh okay.” Chorong smiled sheepishly. She wanted to go to her room but Bomi and Eunji blocked her. “What is it this time?”

“We heard from manager oppa that you had a nice night tonight with Jinyoung oppa.” Bomi looked at her curiously.

“E-Everytime with him is n-nice.” Chorong stuttered. *Aishh that oppa can’t keep secret at all.*

“But wasn’t tonight different when you’re sharing a kiss with him , eonnie?” Eunji smiled evilly. The other Apink’s members snickered at the back.

“It wasn’t a k-kiss! It just an ac-accident!” Chorong denied. “But still , you kissed with him.” Naeun snapped.

“Say whatever you want to say , I’m going to my bed! It’s no fun to talk with you kids!” Chorong hissed and went to her room.

“Ooops Rong Mama is angry ~” They sing-songed.

---

In her bed , Chorong buried her face onto the pillow and shook her head for many times. “Don’t ever think about that anymore , Park Chorong! Keep calm!” Chorong said at herself.

 --

mianhae for not updating for a long time , I'm just feeling very disappointed OTL

I was writing Chapter 9 and suddenly it was gone T____T

It took a lot of time for me to write it but I lost it just like that

I guess I'm not going to update until I can release this sadness :'((