Night Date

My Only Love

 

Jinyoung waited in front of the movie theater. “This is weird. Why does Chorong suddenly wants to meet me here? I’m sure I’ll kill that Gongchan if something is off.” Jinyoung tapped his foot on the ground.

“Jinyoung-ssi??” A sweet voice called.

Jinyoung looked to where the voice was. He smiled upon seeing Chorong. “Why do you want to meet here , Chorong-ssi?”

Chorong furrowed her brow. “I thought you’re the one who want to meet with me at here.”

“Huh?? I did not. Gongchan told me—Okay now I get it.” Jinyoung sighed. Chorong chuckled. “Naeun said Gongchan told her that you want to meet me.”

“Aigoo those kids. So immature.” Jinyoung shook his head. Chorong just smiled.

*You’re dead when I get home , Gongchan.*

*I’ll not let you off this time , Son Naeun.*

They both thought at the same time.

“So , since we are already here now , thanks to them , a movie won’t hurt right?” Jinyoung asked , hoping that Chorong will agree to watch movie with him.

“Sure , why not? I haven’t watch movie for a long time since debuting. Let’s go?” Jinyoung nodded and grabbed Chorong’s hands. Chorong was a bit shocked.

“Let just pretend to be a couple even there’s no camera around.” Chorong blushed but still nodded.

They were picking what movie they wanted to watch. “I want to watch the comedy one!” Chorong said. “No , there’s a good horror movie , let just watch it okay?”

“But I want to watch comedy! I wanna entertain myself.” Chorong pouted. “No! We’ll watch horror movie. I can entertain you and be a joker.”

“Rock paper scissor!” Chorong raised her hand. Jinyoung chuckled. “Okay.”

As expected , Chorong lost. “We’ll go with horror movie!” Jinyoung grinned widely. “Are you that happy?!” Chorong crossed her arms.

“Next time we’ll watch the comedy one , eo?” Chorong’s cheeks turned red. *Next time?*

After buying the ticket and popcorn ( luckily the fans didn’t recognized them) they went inside the cinema hall.

All the lights were turn off and the movie started. Chorong flinched at the loud piercing sound.

“Hey are you scared? You can take my arm here.” Jinyoung smiled. “No thanks.” Chorong rejected his offer.

Chorong watched with frowning face. Suddenly there was an image of ghost and Chorong quickly grabbed Jinyoung’s arm and hid her face.

Jinyoung chuckled and her head. “Don’t worry.”

---

After the movie ended ,  Jinyoung accompanied Chorong walked home.  

“Thanks for tonight , Jinyoung-ssi. The movie was fun actually.” Chorong smiled shyly.

“Oh really? Good to hear that.” Jinyoung rubbed his head.

“So , if there’s nothing , I wanna go in to my dorm first.” Chorong pointed to her dorm.

“Well , emm wait!” Chorong looked at Jinyoung.

“Mind if I do this?” Jinyoung leaned closer. “Huh?”

Jinyoung kissed Chorong softly on her lips. Chorong’s eyes rounded as she felt Jinyoung’s lips on her lips. Jnyoung pulled away and smiled as Chor ong bit her lip while blushing madly.

“Goodnight , Chorong-ssi.” Jinyoung said. “Goodnight , Jinyoung-ssi.” Chorong peck Jinyoung’s cheeks.

Jinyoung was happy when Chorong kissed his cheeks. “I’ll get going now. Bye.” Jinyoung waved.

“Bye.”

After entering her dorm, Chorong sat on the couch. She touched her lips and quickly buried her face on her palms.