Mood Swings

My Only Love

 

It was Thursday. There were no filming for Jinyoung and Chorong so they just stayed in their dorms , being home with other members.

Chorong was sitting in the living room together with other Apink’s members. They were watching television. But Chorong didn’t even looking at the tv. She was spacing out. Chorong looked at the wall clock.

“Yahh it’s already 10. Go to sleep now. We got tight schedules tomorrow beside you guys need to school tomorrow.” Chorong said.

“Mwoh? It just 10 pm , not 1 am yet.” Chorong rolled her eyes at the matured-looking maknae. “Yahh Oh HaYoung! Who taught you to talk back to your elder?!” Chorong raised her voice at Hayoung making her silenced. She didn’t like it when Chorong started to get angry.

“Rongie eonnie ~ No idols sleep on 10 pm. So , give us more leisure time. Don’t worry , we’ll not going to whine over the tight schedule tomorrow.” Namjoo smiled while holding Chorong’s arm. Chorong glared at her and Namjoo’s smile vanished from her face as Chorong yanked her arm from Namjoo’s hold.

“Who tells you that you can talk to me for her?!” Chorong yelled. Eunji and Bomi looked at each other , not dared enough to do anything.

Yookyung , being the sweetest girl in APink , talk to Chorong in a soft voice, “Eonnie-ah , you shouldn’t get angry suddenly like this. It scaring the maknaes. Don’t worry , we’ll sleep now as you wished. Goodnight , Rongie eonnie.” Yookyung smiled at her and went to her bed.

All the other Apink’s members followed her and went to their own beds. Naeun remained in the living room with Chorong.

“Eonnie! Why are you so PMS-ing just now?! Just tell me the truth. It’s not like I didn’t know why are you like this. Am I right?”

“What do you mean , Naeun ah?”

“Tch ~ Still hiding your feeling huh? It’s nothing important though don’t worry. I’m going to bed now. Goodnight , Rongie ~” Naeun walked to her room , leaving Chorong alone in the living room.

“What does she mean by that? Aishh that Son Naeun!”

--

Naeun quickly went into her room and locked the door. She took out her phone and dialed someone’s number.

Naeun-ssi?”

“Ahh nae it’s me here.”

Is there anything that I can help you in this late night?”

“Can you do me a favor please?”

What is it? Just tell me. I can help you with anything!” Naeun chuckled as she can felt that person was excited.

“It’s about …………………………………………………”

Ahhh that’s so easy! I can always fool hyung.” He giggled.

“Jinjaa? Good then!” Just then Naeun heard a knock on her door. “Omo! I guess we have to stop here. Make sure he comes nae?”

Nae!”

Naeun hung up and opened her door.

“Yahh why are you locking the door? Do you want me to sleep outside?” Chorong pouted.

“Mian I accidently locked it.” Naeun grinned innocently. Chorong just shook her head and was about to lie down on her bed before Naeun spoke, “Eonnie! Gongchan called me earlier." Chorong straightened her body.

"He did? What did he want?" Chorong asked. "He said JinYoung oppa wanted to meet you at the movie theater by now." Naeun said. Chorong looked at her. "Seriously??"

Naeun nodded her head. "But why he doesn't call me by himself??" Naeun shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe he is too shy to ask you." Naeun giggled.

"Will you go , eonnie?" Chorong nodded. "Of course I will." Chorong said in a duh voice. Naeun smiled. "Okay then if you say so."

As Chorong walked out from the door , Naeun pumped her fist on the air. "Assa!"