Visiting Orphanage

My Only Love

 

All the couples got a mission that was to do charity. Chorong and Jinyoung decided to pay a visit an orphanage. As they entered the orphanage named Joy Kids Orphanage , they were greeted by a running kids towards them. One of them even hugged Chorong’s legs , making Chorong felt a bit shocked.

“Eomma?” The kid that was around 2 years old called Chorong. Chorong smiled at him and bent down and carried him in her arms. “What’s your name ,little boy?” Chorong his head softly. “KyungMin.” He answered in a cute tone.

“ Aw Kyungmin is so cute ~” Chorong pinched his cheeks. Just then , a few kids started to surrounded Chorong and Jinyoung and some even  tugged Jinyoung’s pants, requesting him to carry them. Jinyoung seemed very awkward around the kids and Chorong just laughed at seeing his reaction.

“Yahh you’re already fail to be a good father you know that?” Chorong giggled but quickly stopped after Jinyoung stated , “at least I already got a good mother for my future children.” Jinyoung was the one who was laughing after that. Chorong turned red.

“Okay kids , gather around now.” Mrs Yong , the owner of the orphanage ordered the kids and they quickly gathered together around her. Chorong and Jinyoung smiled to see the obedient kids. “We have guests today , so behave yourself and don’t cause troubles , arasso?” “Nae , omonim!” They shouted with full-spirit.  

“KyungMin , come here to me.” Mrs Yong called Kyungmin , who was still in  Chorong’s arms. But he seemed to refuse. “It’s okay , I can hold him.” Chorong said. “Ahh okay then ~”

Mrs Yong gave Chorong and Jinyoung a tour in the orphanage. All the kids seemed happy to meet Jinyoung and Chorong eventhough they actually didn’t know who them are. Jinyoung played guitar for the kids while Chorong sang a children song. Jinyoung smiled to see Chorong acted cutely while singing but then laughing when Chorong couldn’t hit a high notes which made her voice cracked . All the kids also laughing.

Chorong’s cheeks were flaming red. She pouted cutely as Jinyoung patted her head. “Aigoo my baby ,that was so cute you know?” Then Jinyoung mimicked Chorong’s singing , made him received a light slap on his arm. “Ow!” “Mehrong ~” Chorong said as she walked away.

Jinyoung caught Chorong’s arms and walked together with her. Just then they heard a cute blubbering. They turned their heads to the blubbering’s voice and found Mrs Yong tried to calm a small baby in her arms. Chorong went to her. “What’s wrong , Mrs Yong?” Mrs Yong sighed. “This baby wouldn’t stop crying for hours now. He even didn’t sleep well last night.”

Chorong took him from Mrs Yong’s arms and swung him lightly. “KwangWon-ah ~ Stop crying now nae? Eomma is here for you. Don’t cry anymore , please? It hurts me to see you crying. Stop crying and sleep now nae?” Chorong his smooth face softly and with that , he blinked his round eyes at Chorong and immediately stopped crying. Mrs Yong and Jinyoung was surprised on how fast the baby stopped wailing.

Chorong smiled and the baby made a cute giggle. Mrs Yong sighed in relief . Jinyoung secretly took some pictures of Chorong when she played with the baby.

“Thanks Chorong ah ~ If not because of you , this baby wouldn’t stop crying.” Mrs Yong said. Chorong nodded and sang a lullaby to the baby. The baby’s eyes became tiny and closed tightly. Chorong put him down onto his baby bed slowly and patted his back softly. “Sleep well, my baby.”

“Poor boy ~ I wonder will he sleeps like this tomorrow and next.” Chorong looked at Mrs Yong. “Why?” “Actually , he is still new here. I found him yesterday when I heard his cry. Someone put him in front of our orphanage. He wouldn’t stop crying until today. And thanks for the name , Chorong-ssi. Now I’ll name him KwangWon.”

“Jung KwangWon.That’ll sound better.” Jinyoung smiled heartedly. “If that what you want , why not? It’s Jung KwangWon now.” Mrs Yong said happily. Slowly, Chorong began to cry. “What’s wrong , Chorong ah?” Jinyoung asked , feeling concerned by her sudden tears.

“I wish I can adopt him.” Chorong tried not to cry , but she couldn’t. “Don’t worry , you’ll someday.” Jinyoung said as he hugged her and buried her face on his chest , letting her cried.

Mrs Yong smiled to see the fake couples. *Kids these days are very sweet. I wish they are just real.*

-- 

I updated! ^^

have you seen Apink's mv MY MY?? omo they're super cute! I just can't stop from loving them so much tehehe!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE ALWAYS WELCOME :D