Sick

My Only Love

 

That day , Jinyoung will be filming for B1A4’s new mv for their song , Only Learnt The Bad Things. The ‘Leader’s Love’ PD crew was actually bringing Chorong secretly to the filming set. After filming for one take , Chorong was getting ready to go to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was making coffee at that time. Chorong pushed his shoulder a bit. “Boo!” Chorong shouted. Jinyoung almost fell down but Chorong quickly grabbed him by his hands. Jinyoung blinked his eyes and shook his head.

“Are you okay?” Chorong asked , concerned. Jinyoung nodded lightly. “Or maybe I shocked you too much?” Chorong bit her lips. “Don’t worry , you’re not.” Jinyoung smiled meekly. “By the way ,what are you doing here? Is this another surprise part?”

Chorong nodded her head then she felt something wrong with Jinyoung. She examined his face closely. “Why are you staring at me like that? Are you just realizing how handsome I am?” Jinyoung chuckled but Chorong kept her serious face.

“You look pale. Are you okay?” She asked and put her hands on his forehead to check his temperature. Jinyoung held Chorong’s hands. “I’m okay.” “No ,you’re not! You’re burning!” Chorong notified. “Hey I’m really okay, don’t worry about me okay?”

“Yahh do you know how hot your body is now? You should take a rest and tell the director to stop filming for a while. You’ll get more sick later , you know?”Jinyoung laughed. “Dr Park , don’t worry too much about me , okay?”

“I’m going to tell your manager about this!” Chorong was about to go but Jinyoung grabbed her wrist. “Hey , I can continue this well , okay? Nothing will happens to me , trust me.” Jinyoung gave her a reassuring smile.

Chorong gave in. “Arasso.” “We’ll start filming again , I’ll see you later okay?” Jinyoung Chorong’s hair. “Okay then. Don’t dance too hard!” Chorong said but Jinyoung just laughed.

--

After the filming was finished , Chorong went to get Jinyoung. But then a commotion happened.Chorong quickly went there . “What’s happened , Channie?” 

“Jinyoung hyung fainted.” Gongchan answered in a shaky voice. Chorong’s eyes widened in surprised. Chorong rushed to where Jinyoung was laid down. “Have you call the ambulance?” Chorong asked in worriness.

“The ambulance will arrived soon.” Baro answered.

--

Chorong walked to and fro. Even there were cameras around , Chorong ignored them and kept glancing at the ward door.

Then a doctor came out. They waited for the doctor to explain. “Don’t worry. He had enteritis but he’ll get better soon.”

“Enteritis? Is that dangerous , doctor?” Gongchan asked innocently. The doctor just smiled and shook his head. “Don’t worry , it’s not very dangerous.”

“When will he wakes up?” Chorong asked. “Oh he already awake,but his body is still weak. You guys can visit him now.”

“Thanks doctor ~” Gongchan bowed and was about to head to Jinyoung’s room before CNU pulled the back of his shirt.

“Yahh I wanna go in , hyung!” He whined. “Let Chorong noona go first you pabo!”

Gongchan just smiled sheepishly. “Noona ah , you go in first.” Chorong looked at them , baffled. “What about you guys?”

“We’ll go in later.” Chorong nodded her head and went in.