Thought

My Only Love

 

Chorong sat on her bed. She looked at the calendar on her hands. “It’s barely been a month already now huh?” Chorong muttered.

Yookyung walked into Chorong’s room without Chorong noticed. “What are you looking at , eonnie?” She asked.

Chorong quickly hid the calendar below her pillow. “Oh , n-nothing. Sit here.” Chorong patted the empty space on her bed. Yookyung sat down on her bed and chuckled.

“Counting the days huh?” Chorong looked at the younger’s face and nodded with a sigh.

“It’s going to be over soon. Of course everybody is going to be sad , isn’t it?” Chorong asked. Yookyung shrugged. “Well , I don’t  know what to say. Maybe?”

“I can’t believe it’s already been a month now. Time sure flying fast.” “Eonnie , you’re going to miss Jinyoung oppa , aren’t you?” Chorong hesitated to answer her , but slowly nodded.

“Am I the one who’ll miss him? Will he miss me too?” Yookyung smiled at her. “Don’t worry , I believe Jinyoung oppa will also miss you. But you still can meet him after this, right? It’s not like the show is over and your friendship with him will be over too.” Yookyung stated.

“I know. But it’ll be different from now.” Yookyung frowned , confused about what kind of difference was Chorong talked about. “Different?”

“I’ll miss the moment how he holds my hands , his cute smile, his comfort , his brightness , his sweetness , his—everything. Maybe after this we’re not so close anymore like we are in the show.”

“Eonnie , are you falling for him for real?”

Chorong was taken aback by Yookyung’s question. She gulped. *Am I?*

“Well , maybe I don’t have any experience about love but I can tell that you’re really falling for him , eonnie. You’re falling for Jung Jinyoung.”  Yookyung said smoothly.

“I can’t be falling with him for real , Yookyungie. It just doesn’t right.” Chorong shook her head. “Don’t try to deny it , eonnie or that question will haunt your mind. Trust me , you, Park Chorong is falling for him , Jung Jinyoung.” Yookyung cupped Chorong’s face.

“You have to do the right things , eonnie. You can’t keep your feeling towards him forever. He needs to know or it’ll be awkward for you and him. I don’t want you to hurt your own feelings like this.”

“Is that mean I should tell him about my feelings?” Chorong asked.

“You should.”

“What if he rejects me? Won’t the situation between me and him will be more awkward?” Chorong continued asking.

“You should believe in yourself ,eonnie. Even if he rejects you , just keep cool okay? Don’t run away just stay and say , ‘it’s okay , at least we still can befriend right?’ , like that!” Yookyung grinned.

Chorong snorted. “Yahh Hong Yookyung! You watched too much dramas , you know that?! Do you know how cheesy are verses that you say?” Yookyung just giggled. “I’m just saying. Why? You take it seriously huh?”

Chorong’s face showed a bit of shade red. “I-I’m not! And I won’t ever confess about my feelings! Besides , we are idols. It’s embarrassing much , you know?”

“Okay then if that what you say. By the way , good luck for your last night with him! Don’t cry too much , okay? It’s not good for your image!” Yookyung laughed as Chorong laughed along with her.

--

Jinyoung laid down on the floor while staring up at the ceiling for more than 15 minutes. He didn’t even move a bit. His eyes were glued on the white ceiling.

Sandeul , who just finished showering looked at him weirdly. He quickly when to Jinyoung. He stared at his hyung’s pretty face as their faces were so close.

“Move away, duck.” Jinyoung pushed Sandeul’s face from blocking his view. Sandeul followed Jinyoung’s gaze and looked up at the ceiling.

“Is there any drama playing on the ceiling? I thought you only watch dramas on tv.” Sandeul looked up at the ceiling intensely as he tried to figure out what was Jinyoung staring at.

“There’s nothing there , stupid.” Jinyoung said. Sandeul looked back at his leader. “Then why are you keep staring at it like you’re watching tv?”

“I’m just thinking.” “About?” Sandeul asked.

“Her.”

“Her?” Sandeul raised his eyebrow. “Who?”

“Just someone who just stole my heart.”

“OMONA!!” Sandeul gaped and quickly took off Jinyoung’s shirt. “Yahh Lee Junghwan what are you doing?!” Jinyoung yelled.

“You said someone stole your heart , so I wanna make sure that your heart is really got stolen , that’s all.”

Jinyoung smacked his forehead. “Duh Sandeul , why are you blur? I thought as the main vocal , you’ll know what it means since you sing most of the lyrics.”

Sandeul kept thinking deeply. “AHHH! I know what’s that mean now , it means you’re falling in love! Wait! What?!!” Sandeul looked at Jinyoung with wide eyes.

“YOU’RE FALLING IN LOVE , JUNG JINYOUNG???!!!!!WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? HOW?!”

*I know it’s a bad idea if I tell him.* Jinyoung just walked away and went to his room.

“Hyung! Don’t just go! You need something to explain and tell me!” Sandeul caught Jinyoung’s steps.

“In your dreams!” Jinyoung slammed the door shut in front of Sandeul’s face and it hit Sandeul’s nose.

“OOF MY POOR CUTE NOSE!”

--

HELLO THERE MY LOVELY READERS! HEHE

Okay so here I got something important to tell you guys,

THE STORY IS ENDING SOON! :DDD

see the poster? Jonghoon and Jiyul are there , aren't them? Just ignore their faces there because I cut the storylines , A LOT! This story is actually still has a faaaaaaaarrr journey xDD but I decide to cut it.according to the original plot , their love is too complicated! Might reaching more than 70 Chapters huhu! What do you guys think? haha

I'm sorry :') <3