The Great Escape

My Only Love

 

It was the night. The night that Jinyoung and Chorong didn’t want to happen. Their last night together on the show.

Both of them were sitting on a bench at the park , surrounded by the cameras and production crew. None of them spoke at the moment , they just let their precious time being waste.

Jinyoung cleared his throat in the awkward atmosphere between them. Chorong , who was spacing out looked at him while blinking her eyes cutely.

“Is there anything you want to do tonight?” Jinyoung asked. Chorong shook his head without saying a word. “Then? Just sit here while other couples are enjoying their last night together?”

Chorong sighed. “Sorry , but I don’t feel like doing anything right now. I’m tired.”

Jinyoung was  a bit shocked by Chorong’s coldness that night. “Are you okay?” Chorong nodded without looking at Jinyoung.

*You need to do this ,Chorong. Don’t cry. Act cold.* “Chorong ah.” She heard Jinyoung’s whisper.

She turned her head to look at Jinyoung. She was shocked to find how close were their faces at that time. She gulped and backed away a bit.

Jinyoung kept getting nearer to Chorong making the pretty girl to back away for a few times. Jinyoung , who was getting impatient grabbed her arms tightly so Chorong couldn’t move anymore.

His lips was now on her earlobe. “Let’s run away.” He whispered in a very slow voice which the recorder couldn’t catch it.

Chorong was about to say something but Jinyoung cut her off. “In the count of three , let’s run together.” All Chorong could do at that time was nodding her head.

“3…………”

Jinyoung stood up and pulled Chorong’s hand to help her get up.

“2…………”

Jinyoung held Chorong’s hands tightly and it was like he’d never let go of her smooth hands from his. He nodded at Chorong as she nervously bit her lips.

“1………..”

Jinyoung and Chorong quickly ran away from the shooting set. He was holding onto her hands happily.

The crew was baffled with what was going on. Then the PD shouted.

“Get them!”

Jinyoung and Chorong fastened their running when they heard the PD’s shout and all the crew members were starting to chase them. It was like they’re some criminals , which pursued by the police.

They were panting hardly from the running. Chorong was exhausted already. Her legs gave up as she stumbled onto the ground.

“Why are we running away from them , Jinyoung-ssi?” She asked between her gasps. He was also catching his breaths.  “Because I don’t want them to disturb our moments.” Jinyoung answered.

“What?” Chorong asked , confused.

“There they are!!”

“Quick , we still need to run from them!” Jinyoung said. “I can’t do this anymore. I’m tired.” Chorong said.

Jinyoung quickly slipped his hands under Chorong’s back and legs and lifted her up.  “W-What are you doing?”

“I don’t have time to explain!” Jinyoung quickly ran while carrying the petite Chorong. She was holding onto his neck tightly while burying her face on his chest. Jinyoung smiled a little and continued to run.

--

 

:o where are they going? keke ~ sorry for the super late update hehe ~

school will be starting tomorrow OTL ._. I might post the final chapter in this week or next week ^^

till then ~ :)

COMMENT PLEASE ^^