05. Rock Climbing

My Only Love

 

Chorong looked at her watch for a few times. This was the first ‘date’ of her with Jinyoung , but Jinyoung wasn’t still there to pick her up yet as the clock was ticking. Then she saw a familiar car entered Apink’s dorm area. The car stopped at where Chorong stood. The door opened.

Jinyoung walked to her and gave an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry for being late. I know I shouldn’t be late for our first date , but the traffic problem occurred when I was on the way here. Can you forgive me , girlfie?” Jinyoung winked with his small eyes that made Chorong’s chuckled.

“Okay I guess you’re forgiven for this time but no more next time , I hope you got that boy ~” Chorong sang the lines in Sistar19’s Ma Boy and Jinyoung patted her head. “Aigoo whose cutie is this?” “Definitely yours.” Chorong beamed at her lovely ‘boyfriend’.

“Now , let’s have some fun on our first date!” Jinyoung grabbed Chorong’s hands and told her to get into the car.

---

When they arrived at their first date place , Chorong eyes widened in shock as she stiffened. She looked at the smiling Jinyoung. “W-What are we d-doing here , Jinyoung?”

Jinyoung felt weird on Chorong’s question. “Rock climbing for sure!” Jinyoung gave a happy smile to Chorong. “S-Seriously?” “Why? You’re scared ehh?” “N-No of course I’m not! I learnt Hapkido !”

“So what does hapkido has to do with rock climbing?” Jinyoung asked. Chorong sighed. “Nothing maybe?”

“Now let’s go!” “To where?” “Rock climbing!” Jinyoung asked and asked her to follow him. Chorong was actually felt a bit disappointed  because she wasn’t expected her ‘first date’ to be at somewhere at a place like that. *I thought we’re going to amusement park. Aigoo my boyfriend is somewhat different from other type of boys huh?* Chorong smiled a bit.

 

--

“Chorong ahh! Are you ready for this?” Jinyoung asked as they were getting ready to climb the wall. Chorong looked up then looked at Jinyoung as she nodded confidently. “Let’s do this together! Park Chorong , hwaiting!” Jinyoung pumped up his fist. “Jung Jinyoung , hwaiting!” Chorong cheered.

Jinyoung started to climb the wall so did Chorong. They both were having difficulties to climb up the wall at first but then Jinyoung got the way to climb already while Chorong still struggled to climb. Her feet sometimes can’t reach for the other but she tried hard.

When Jinyoung already finished climbing and was at the top of the wall , Chorong was still at the middle and her feet sometimes slipped and she needed to climb up again. Jinyoung looked at her with pity.

“Chorong ahh ! Are you okay?” Jinyoung asked , concerned if she already tired. “Nae ~ Ahh!” Chorong said in a slow voice then she yelped as her feet slipped again. She panted hard as she tried to climb up again.

 Jinyoung quickly climbed down until he reached her. “Let me help you.” Jinyoung said and held Chorong’s waist. Chorong felt her heartbeat went faster and she tried to ignore that feelings and thought it maybe because she was tired.

 

“Climb higher , Chorong!” Chorong can felt Jinyoung’s hot breaths on her ears.

The other climbers were also rooting for Chorong. “A little bit more!” “Come on you can finished it!” “Higher!”

After all the tiring climbing , Chorong finally reached the top of the wall with the help from Jinyoung. “I did it!” Chorong squealed happily.

Jinyoung smiled on Chorong’s excitement . “Yes you did it , Chorong!”

They went down and Jinyoung let go of his hands from Chorong’s waist. “Wow! I never thought rock climbing will be an exciting date activity.” Chorong grinned.

“It has so much fun right?” Chorong nodded. “Let’s do this again next time.” Jinyoung said with a smile.

*Did he really mean it? Next time ehh?*

 

--

sorry about the line Idk how to remove it ><

enjoy this chappie ;3