03. Participating on a Variety Show

My Only Love

“Let’s take a break for 10 minutes!” Apink’s dance choreographer said. The girls cheered happily. They grabbed their towel and wiped their perspiring faces . Chorong took her water bottle and was about to drink before she heard someone was calling her name.

“Chorong ahh ~ !” Her manager called out while running to her. “What is it , oppa?” Chorong asked him. “You’ll appear in a variety show soon!” He said while shaking her shoulders happily. “W-Wait! Me? Just me? Variety show?” Chorong looked at him bluntly “Yes Chorong yes!” Her manager answered.

Apink’s members gathered around her. “Whoa eonnie , congrats!” Chorong was still shocked. “What kind of variety show?” Chorong asked. “Is it We Got Married?” Hayoung asked in curiously. “Ani it’s not WGM , it’s a new variety show on MBC and this is the first season , I guess it calls “Leader’s Love” something like that.” Their manager shrugged.

“Leader?” Naeun mentioned. “Yup only groups’ leaders will appear in this variety show! I heard they’ll be Chorong, leaders of Block B, Rania , Dal Shabet , X-5 and ….” They all waited for him to speak. “Who?” Then he snapped his fingers. “B1A4!”

Apink made an ‘O’ mouth. “How’s this variety show going?”Chorong questioned . “You’ll be in a fake dating with one of the boy leader.”

“I wonder Chorong eonnie will be pair up with whom.” “What if Chorong eonnie will be pair up with B1A4’s leader?” “Whoa we’ll get a very hot brother-in-law!” “I think Chorong eonnie will make a cute pairing with him  right?” Chorong sighed to see Apink started to imagine things .

“Yahh now screw that , girls. I’m the one who’ll be appear in the show , not you and stop being nonsense.” Chorong said in a bit furious tone.

“We’re not! Aigoo eonnie , are you already feeling nervous?” Naeun smirked, “I’m not, Son Naeun!” Chorong denied. Naeun was about to say something before Chorong snapped her off. “Now let’s get back to practice.”  

----

Jinyoung laid down on his bed while playing his keyboard randomly , trying to get inspiration to write a new song. Suddenly the door burst open , showing his manager. “What’s up , hyung?” Jinyoung asked while his gaze was still on the keyboard.

“I got something to tell you.” His manager smiled. “Is it a good news or bad news?” Jinyoung asked. “A very good one , Jinyoung.”

“You’re going to be on a variety show called ‘Leader’s Love’ for a month!” His manager said . “I never heard about that show before.” “Because it’s a new one and this is the first season.”

“Ahh ~ When will we start filming?” His manager looked up , thinking while rubbing his chin. “Maybe next Monday?” He shrugged. Jinyoung looked at him, “Seriously?!” His manager nodded.

“Tell me more about it , hyung.” His manager scratched his head. “I don’t know much about it, so I can’t tell you anything. You’ll know later.” He grinned. “I want you to do your best on the show , okay?” Jinyoung nodded his head and smiled. “Don’t worry, hyung. I’m Jung Jinyoung!”

 

---

Chorong stepped into the MBC Building. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach since it was the first time for her to appear on a variety show without the other Apink’s members . *Now that I’m all alone , I don’t know what should I do first.*

“Yahh Park Chorong! What are you doing there by standing like a doll? Get here now!” Her manager shouted and waved his hands to her to walk faster. Chorong quicken her steps to reach him.

“Annyeonghaseyo ~” Chorong bowed to all the staff crew inside the studio . A tall girl made her step towards Chorong . “You must be Park Chorong ,right?” Chorong nodded her head and smiled a bit. “And you..?” Chorong tried to recognize the girl.

“I’m Viki from DalShabet.It’s a pleasure to meet you , Rongie.” Chorong laughed at the nickname. “Rongie? That what my members call me.And it’s nice to meet you as well.” Chorong bowed at her and Viki bowed back.

“Does anyone else arrive yet?” Chorong asked. “No , I’m the first one to arrive here and you’re second.”Viki said. Then they saw a boy with dread hair came inside the studio. “Yo everyone! It’s me Z-I-C-O! Do you wanna B? Block B! Annyeonghaseyo , I’m the great leader of B-L-O-C-K B , Zico!” Zico introduced himself loudly.

Chorong and Viki stared at him in awed.“Wow , he must be a talker.” Viki commented. Zico stared back at them and waved. “Hey there pretty ladies ~” He winked. *He has many playfulness side of him ehh?* Chorong thought and raised her eyebrow.

Soon , a model-like girl came with a handsome boy besides her. “That must be Rania’s and X-5’s leader , right? But why are they together? Are they already know about the pairing? How can I don’t know? That’s unfair ~” Viki said in a lower tone.

The Rania’s and X-5’s leaders introduced themselves and bowed. Then the Rania’s leader approached Choorng and Viki. “Hi I’m Saem from Rania.” She said and bowed. Chorong and Viki bowed at her as well. “I’m Viki from DalShabet and she’s Park Chorong , the Apink’s leader.”

“Ahh ~ It’s nice to meet you girls and I hope we can grow closer after this even if this show is already over.” Saem said to them. “Nae , of course.” Chorong replied. “How old are you guys?”Viki asked. “I’m already 22 years old.” Saem answered. “And I’m 20 years old.” Their answers made Viki pouted . “Aww ~ Then I’m the oldest amongst us eh?”

An ulzzang-looking  boy came in and quickly bowed to all the PD crew. “Annyeonghaseyo ~ Mian if I’m late.” He bowed again for many times.

Chorong gaped. Her heartbeat suddenly became faster than usual. “It’s him …Jinyoung.” Chorong mumbled. “What did you say just now, Rongie?” Chorong looked at Viki , shocked. “A-Ani , it’s nothing.” “Ehh? Why are your face is so red?” Chorong quickly touched her cheeks. She can feel the hotness on her face.

Jinyoung smiled at everybody and suddenly his eyes caught something that was staring at him. Jinyoung looked at the direction.*It’s the Apink’s girl!* Their eyes locked for a few seconds before Chorong quickly looked away.

*Aigoo why am I staring at him while he’s also staring at me? It’s embarrassing me.* Chorong bit her lower lip and looked down on the floor. She remembered how the other Apink’s members kept praising the B1A4’s leader of how handsome he is. “Hey ~” A voice approached her.

Chorong lifted her head and shocked to find Jinyoung genuinely smiled at her. At a second , she became speechless. “H-hey.” She replied him. “Still remember me?” Chorong nodded her head once. “Good to know that.” Jinyoung continued again , “it’s very nice to meet you here. I hope we can be a pairing.” He said with a smirk on his face then left to approach the others , while Chorong was dumbfounded. *He just said that to me?!*

 

---

 

Yeah that's Chapter 3 :)

btw , I re-edit my Chapter 2 just in case hehe ~

thanks for reading , commenting and subscribing ;D

ENJOY (; <3