i think i'm falling in love

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was in the evening and Ji Hyo fever has dropped.Jong Kook had made soup for her.

JK:" Ji hyo-yah wake up. You have to eat."

JH:"Jong kook-ssi i'm sorry to trouble you. You don't have to do that to me. I'm okay.You are busy, you can leave now."

JK:"I'm not busy also you're the  most sweetest trouble for me."

JH:"WHAT??"she blushed

JK:"Nothing. You have to eat now."

They ate together.Ji hyo fine now ,but Jong Kook don't want to leave Ji hyo's house.

JK:"Ji hyo-yah.....can i call you without ssi?"

JH:"Nae, Jong kook-ssi"

JK:" I'm older than you , right? just call me oppa like you did this morning."he smiled.

JH:" Okay, o-oo-oppa"

JK:"Do you wanna watch movie?" Ji hyo was quite surprised.

JH:"Oppa, you are really not busy?" actually Ji Hyo too wanted to spend time with Jong Kook.

JK:"Yes, really i'm not busy.Okay , we have to choose movie!". They together chose a horror movie and  started watch.

Suddenly Ji Hyo screamed and hug Jong Kook.All of a sudden they came eye to eye. Their lips began to approach.

But Jong Kook's phone ring. 

JK:"ahh! Jae Suk hyung , nae hyung. She was sick but she is fine now. Nae.....See you later!"  They feel awkward now.

" Ji Hyo-yah i think i have to go.It's alredy midnight."

JH:" Oppa, You can stay here. you must be tired because of me. Please."

JK:"Thanks Ji Hyo-yah"

They chat a bit before sleep but Ji Hyo fell asleep on the couch.Jong Kook carried Ji Hyo in her room..He put her on the bed.

JK:"i think i'm falling in you my sweet trouble"he said and he fell asleep next to Ji Hyo.

  at 3:30 p.m.

  Ji hyo wake up and noticed somebody hug her tightly.She felt so warm.

JH:"Kim Jong Kook, i think i'm falling in you but i'm afraid." then she fell aslep again.

 MORNİNG

 They wake up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter